World War Three Mafia - ENDGAME - Athiest Covenant win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Please don't give him an extra day people, because unless Ace is given BG protection, he will probably be killed the next night which means that Dan goes uninspected. It is very likely that he is mafia, or at the very least the most useless of villagers (turning against Ace really quickly saying "Even if he's a vill lets just drop him, he's dead weight", even though Ace got a really good rating for his last mafia game) and I'm almost 100 % his role PM is faked. So yeah keep your votes with Umbreon Dan people, unless you have a very very good reason for not doing so.

Around lunch time, all the representatives of the world’s nations begin to file into the Deliberation Hall. You apprehensively snack on refreshments left around the room, chattering amongst yourselves, attempting to appear calm and collected in dangerous, distressing times.

With the gruesome invasion of Kumar and Thunda’s nations weighing heavily on everyones minds, nobody was quite sure who to turn to. Noticing the lack of authority in the room, Yoshi King stepped up to the podium, and attempted to restore some kind of order. He pointed a finger at Ace Matador, and received some wary support from others around the room. Ace Matador was having none of it, as he angrily made his way onto the podium and made very clear his intentions, shifting the blame towards a worried looking Umbreon Dan. Dan pleaded his case meekly, but it soon became apparent he was on the chopping block, and as you all surrounded him, leaving no escape routes, he backed up into a corner of the room.

“You’ll never take me alive!” he shouts, then reaches into his pocket, fetching out a small circular object. “GO, UMBREON!!!!” he shouts, getting desperate. The small object flies through the air, and as it hits the floor you all expect something extraordinary to occur. As the object hits the ground and smashes, revealing a small rat which appears to be painted black, you realize this is not the case. Ace Matador picks the rat up and throws it out the nearest window, then punches a distraught Umbreon Dan in the face. He dies on the spot, suffering severe emotional trauma, a heart attack, and probably syphilis all at once.

Dear Umbreon Dan,

You are Japan.

You are arguably one of the most developed and pioneering nations on the globe, leading the charge into the 20th century ahead of everyone else when it came to electronics and engineering. Because of this, you have almost limitless resources at your disposal, which you plan to put to good use in the war. When the Red Revolution began expanding rapidly, you saw an opportunity to get revenge for all the injustices your small country has faced in the past, and only ever ended up on the losing side of.

Your technology is quite remarkable and because of this you can find almost anything out using any of the machines at your disposal. Each night you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Check <USER>”, and your dedicated team will work through the night researching that nation. You will learn that user’s alliance when you wake up in the morning.

Your allies are:

Russia, Shiv, the hooker

<snip>

You are allied with the Red Revolution.

You win if the Red Revolution wins.
The poor deluded mans corpse is buried outside the Deliberation Hall entrance, and everyone returns to their homes to sleep soundly. Or perhaps not...

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end at 2 PM (GMT) on Sunday the 31st of May, or until all PMs have been sent in.

its actually night 4, i said the wrong one, and the thread title hasnt been updated since shade left on n3

also echoing daks sentiment but i didnt want to be quite so harsh

Yeah, I realized my mistake shortly after I posted it, but then deleting anything always makes one look more suspicious. I just left it and tried to save my ass, but no success T_T

“You’ll never take me alive!” he shouts, then reaches into his pocket, fetching out a small circular object. “GO, UMBREON!!!!” he shouts, getting desperate. The small object flies through the air, and as it hits the floor you all expect something extraordinary to occur. You all die.
Excellently written :)

EdiT: Wow, 404th post. Irony y/n?

If everyone could please make some claim to me by the end of tonight, I would appreciate it. Keep in mind that we have a list of players who haven't claimed and will begin lynching tomorrow. We don't want any messy situations like Ace's.

You all wake up groggily, lucky to be alive and well, but also very tired. Such stressful, dangerous times don’t allow for a whole lot of sleep. Without delay, you all flick the news on and are met with some more horrible news.

“Good morning world, this is Stuart Palmer, reporting from the humid rainforests of Madagascar, where the horrendous invasion that spread across the entire tiny nation went almost unnoticed last night. The gruesome invasion is believed to have started some time around 3 AM, and while the few residents of this small African nation slept, a large army flew over the nation, and had the whole place in their control within the hour. Witness reports say that some citizens were found hiding in the undergrowth, but without the right disguises they were spotted easily, and brutally murdered.”

Again, a curious note was found on the bodies of every citizen in the country:

Dear Pyromanic,

You are Madagascar.

You are one of the most remote countries on the planet, with large sections of your nation still unexplored, even in the 21st century. Such a tiny nation is nothing but an annoyance in a global war, and when the Pangaean Republic offered you assistance and the promise of victory, you were happy to accept, knowing full well you would stand no chance facing the terrorist factions alone.

Your few citizens are located in small areas of civilization surrounded by miles of rainforest, and it is this trait you will use during the conflict to stay out of sight and out of mind. Your government instigated a rigorous training regime before the conflict began and now every man, woman, and child in Madagascar is adept in the art of camouflage. They each hold an item: the Camouflage Kit. Whilst they each hold one of these, any effort to invade your nation will fail once (be it by global consensus or in the darkness of night) because your citizens will be hiding in the rainforest, out of view. The attackers will leave, confused. However, don’t expect the same trick to work twice, because if you are invaded again you will be quickly and brutally destroyed.

You are allied with the Pangaean Republic.

You win if the Pangaean Republic wins.
“Contradictory to this note, however, we were unable to find a camouflage kit on the bodies of anyone in the country at the time of their deaths...”

After you all come to terms with the baffling irony of a man named Pyromanic living in a rainforest, you all wait with bated breath for more horrible news, but there is none. Incredibly relieved, you grab your smartest clothes and head towards the Deliberation Hall.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 10 PM (GMT) on Tuesday the 2nd of June, or until a majority is reached. 10 votes is a majority. Once the first vote has been cast, the deadline will be 24 hours from that point.

The last two hours of the deadline will NOT add 24 hours to the deadline, to facilitate for stealth lynches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)