Worlds Last Chance Qualifier - Kona, HI - August 13, 2010 - OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I am posting because Ninahaza told me to. Erm... Go Ducks! And others.
ok to clarify i told kinneas if he had anything to post so the post count would reach 300 and when i post something it will be post #301 on a fresh page.......... o well thanks i guess kinneas....wait you are next to me why.....ok

anyways just wanted to say thank you to all the people that were cheering me on and congratulating me. cant wait for worlds tomorrow, i have no "new" team yet so i am gonna pull an all nighter . also the whole internet being free in the lobby only is making the picture thread 100x harder to put up, but i will get it up soon....hopefully.

also wanted to touch in on the zog post. i agree with zog but from a bigger picture point of view, i was in his situation when i faced Alaka's dad, whom also was in the same boat of people new to pokemon competitive battling. but like firestorm said you have to realize that and build a counter to the situation on the spot with what you have, i knew Alaka would have trained his dad on common encounters, so although alaka's dad[very well trained] had the advantage for a good chunk of our battle i finally got him in a situation where i knew alaka would not have prep'd him for and made my comeback from there. but zog i feel you there man, sometimes this competition just doesnt make sense. but in your case i see as this "the arnold familly obviously came in with a plan and executed it very well[just like Alaka and his dad, whom just happened to face me] and it got them another impressive showing in the vgc, congratulations to them.

before i go i just wanna say i am super excited for tomorrow and i accomplished my goal which was to compete in worlds so what ever happens i will be happy tomorrow, if i get further it will be a bonus to my initial goal and if i dont i wont have any regrets. but dont take this as me saying i'm not in it to win it. i will give it my best.

alright time to go do stuff

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Ha! Yeah Glen suggested I give my 2 (now 3) year old daughter that team and stick her in Juniors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)