1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Worlds Update 1 of 3] Pokemon VGC Project 2012

Discussion in 'VGC' started by Ninahaza, Apr 20, 2012.

1. LPFan

LPFan

This looked like an awesome VGC, good luck at nats!
  2. Ninahaza

Ninahaza You'll always be a part of me
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

there arent too many people left in the vgc forums on smogon, but i started this project here and would never stop in the middle. alright guys here is what i plan to do for my worlds recap :).

so for worlds i have quite a few things i want to do, and i hope to have them all done before this coming weekend. i plan to release 3 videos along with a worlds war story of course. i dont have a lot of free time so i'll release the videos one by one as they are completed, and the last video will be a tribute video to the entire vgc 2012 season, not just worlds. now that video will come out with the war story (at least i hope). along side with the 3 official videos i plan to release, i'll also put out random video footage from worlds that did not require any editing. just funny stuff, people being silly most likely :).

alright today it'll be 1 of the 3 videos and 1 random video.

The first video is of course the newest addition to what seems to be an obsession of mine. as some of you know i like to create videos that involve sadness and the airport, where i make my way to the plane and eventually take off 9all on footage). that is the foundation of these videos anyways, and although i always try to shake things up each time, i cant help but make one of these videos for each event lol. i just love making them. i hope to someday have a huge collection of them. so many take offs~
    [Worlds 2012] Kona: Leaving on a Jet plane

alright and for the random worlds video. i actually really like this video. it basically gives everyone (especially some of the senior nuggetbridge staff) a chance to see how terrible and hilarious our behavior was on the Niconico live stream during worlds. why must we make fools of ourselves all just for some camera time? i love it
    Niconico worlds stream: Please forgive us Japan
  3. Zog

Zog

Jesus loves you, people.

And I love you, Jesus.

:D

See you next year lad, good old Zog shouldn't have too much trouble qualifying this time round. If he does, I will put a foot in his ass.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)