1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

"Worst Pokémon Ever (as of Generation 6)"

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by SapphSabre777, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Taehl

Taehl

Hawlucha is probably the best or one of the best pokemon in uu and a lot of players (like me) consider it broken and think it should get banned. You have some really weird teams going on if you can't fit Hawlucha on one of them.
  2. Dvv

Dvv

I think that was my problem then. I mean im new to this whole metagame crap, so I stick to NU and OU, buut seeing as how this generation is still without its NU tier I've been forced to look elsewhere for a good team. But I tried implementing hawlucha on an OU team and the best teammate I have found for him were galvantula (running a sticky web set) and mandibuzz (getting rid of entry hazards)
  3. Taehl

Taehl

Hawlucha doesn't need much support. It only really needs something to take out Aegislash.
    xhig and Dvv like this.
  4. TinyNinja

TinyNinja

*trying to think of forgotten pokemon*

I forgot them all
    Mew King and Lord Ghetsis like this.
  5. BlazeStarter

BlazeStarter

I'm thinking the only way is to get slower than it, because it'll strike, then go back into Shield form again. Only two ways I can think of:
    1. Bring out a very slow Pokemon, and make sure it'll survive. Then strike when it's vulnerable.
    2. Trick Room will likely force it to move first, so you can strike when vulnerable.
    Extra note to self: Don't leave the computer alone for 2 days, or else everything goes crazy.
  6. Durant

Durant

My nomination for the worst Pokemon would be this guy:
    [​IMG]
    Design: While it's design isn't the worst in the franchise it isn't very appealing either because it is just a lazy thing with noodle arms.
    Competetive: Slakoth is one of the worst Pokemon in little cup with poor stats even by little cup standards and an ability that is as good as a lvl 1 bidoof. Also if you wanna use it just evolve your damn pokemon, Vigoroth and Slaking are both good in nu.
    In game: the only games were you can use it in game are the hoenn games and black and white 2 ( but it comes way too late in black and white 2 to be useful ). In the hoenn games Slaking is pretty good but this thing is pretty terrible until it evolves.
  7. Taehl

Taehl

Just little nitpick, but you can get a slakoth in DPPt and HGSS too.
  8. Durant

Durant

Yes but you can't get them before the national pokedex so you can't use them in your playthough of the game.
  9. Taehl

Taehl

You can in HGSS.
  10. BaffleBlend

BaffleBlend

I nominate Magmar.

Design: I'm... not even sure what the hell they were going for. Even when I was a little kid, I thought someone just spilled a box of mix-and-match parts to design him. I mean, he looks... kind of... melted? I guess? Because he's a fire-type?... yeah, they could've done that better.

Competitively: This area's kind of obsolete due to Magmortar (whose design I also hate, but I at least see where they were going with it). But even back when he was the final stage, he was very lackluster and hugely overshadowed by the other Fire-types.
  11. Christuphurr

Christuphurr

This one is plain easy.

Trubbish

1.) Design: This thing is a freaking trash bag. Like, really Gamefreak? -.-
    2.) Use: I mean, it's movepool isn't extremely terrible, but it's pretty bad. It doesn't have that much of a variety to choose from.

And again, IT'S A TRASH BAG.
    And it's evolution just makes it worse. like. lawdjaysus.
  12. The Scientist

The Scientist Heheh, not a Silph worker...
    is a Pokemon Researcher

This. I came here just to slander Trubbish, but someone has already done the perfect job.
  13. CJorex

CJorex

Why are you nominating Trubbish and not Garbodor?
  14. NotDaPickles!

NotDaPickles!

Surprised no one has mentioned legendaries... and I have the perfect one.

Deoxys Attack.
    I mean, now you're gonna say that it has amazing stats in Attack and Speed, but look at the other side.

50/20/20 defenses. Magikarp has higher than that. Sunkern outclasses it in its defense, just lacking the HP. At least sunkern can actually tank a knock off. Not this.

I mean, even Deoxys-Defense has SOME attacking stats. The other Deoxys Formes outclass it by far, and the only thing it has is a high attack.

Why not just use Mega Garchomp? It has an almost equal attack stat, and it has a larger movepool. Just putting it out there, Deoxys-Attack is horrible.
  15. Petrico94

Petrico94 I COULD BE BANNED!

Who needs to defend when your attack stats are blue and you have close races with Aerodactyl Mega.
    Tortferngatr likes this.
  16. NotDaPickles!

NotDaPickles!

Anything to revenge kill... Scarfed Landorus-T can U-turn Kill it
  17. The Avalanches

The Avalanches Weakness Policy Tynamo

Trubbish is great competitively in its tier. And it's totally cute.
  18. Petrico94

Maybe not cute to most but they're certainly not the worst line in usefulness.
  19. Hydreigon1998

Hydreigon1998

Primeape has seemed forgotten to me. Everyone remembers Manley but you hardly ever see someone using primate, I mean come on even ash got rid of it a few episodes in
  20. Hootie

Hootie

Regigigas with that waste of space ability. I would've been fine with some useless doubles only ability at the very least :(
    Colossus and xhig like this.
  21. Ignoth

Ignoth

but...but...Trubbish completes the pollution trio.

Air waste - Koffing, liquid waste - Grimer, solid waste -Trubbish.

And it IS adorable:

[​IMG]

Maybe I just have a soft spot for silly designs without much ambition =p. It's the designs that try to be cool and fail that I typically dislike.
    Tortferngatr and Mew King like this.
  22. Petrico94

When will they make a nuclear waste pokemon. It might be a legendary 100/100/100/100/100/100 stat thing.
  23. BaffleBlend

BaffleBlend

A nuclear-based Electric/Fire- or Electric/Poison-type might be cool, but probably Too Soon after the earthquake disaster a couple years ago.

Anyway, back on topic.
    I also nominate Phione - not particularly because of her design (I think she's adorable) or competitive capabilities (even though it is pretty bad there), but because of Nintendo's policies regarding her. Banned in official things with THAT base stat total?! What the hell, Nintendo?! I mean, she was already pretty bad, but not even being allowed to use her privately in things like the Maison push her down to absolute worthlessness.
  24. ouchalargerock

ouchalargerock

kek

That would be pretty cool, though. That 4x Ground weakness would be awful though. Maybe if it had levitate.
  25. Gokuzbu

Gokuzbu

Phione is also incredibly forgettable. How many people even have one? You need a rare event pokemon and then you need to bother to breed it at the daycare. It's also barely shown in the anime and games. I don't know if Phione counts as a legendary though.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)