"Worst Pokémon Ever"

I think that was my problem then. I mean im new to this whole metagame crap, so I stick to NU and OU, buut seeing as how this generation is still without its NU tier I've been forced to look elsewhere for a good team. But I tried implementing hawlucha on an OU team and the best teammate I have found for him were galvantula (running a sticky web set) and mandibuzz (getting rid of entry hazards)
Hawlucha doesn't need much support. It only really needs something to take out Aegislash.

Hawlucha doesn't need much support. It only really needs something to take out Aegislash.
I'm thinking the only way is to get slower than it, because it'll strike, then go back into Shield form again. Only two ways I can think of:
1. Bring out a very slow Pokemon, and make sure it'll survive. Then strike when it's vulnerable.
2. Trick Room will likely force it to move first, so you can strike when vulnerable.
Extra note to self: Don't leave the computer alone for 2 days, or else everything goes crazy.

My nomination for the worst Pokemon would be this guy:

Design: While it's design isn't the worst in the franchise it isn't very appealing either because it is just a lazy thing with noodle arms.
Competetive: Slakoth is one of the worst Pokemon in little cup with poor stats even by little cup standards and an ability that is as good as a lvl 1 bidoof. Also if you wanna use it just evolve your damn pokemon, Vigoroth and Slaking are both good in nu.
In game: the only games were you can use it in game are the hoenn games and black and white 2 ( but it comes way too late in black and white 2 to be useful ). In the hoenn games Slaking is pretty good but this thing is pretty terrible until it evolves.

I nominate Magmar.

Design: I'm... not even sure what the hell they were going for. Even when I was a little kid, I thought someone just spilled a box of mix-and-match parts to design him. I mean, he looks... kind of... melted? I guess? Because he's a fire-type?... yeah, they could've done that better.

Competitively: This area's kind of obsolete due to Magmortar (whose design I also hate, but I at least see where they were going with it). But even back when he was the final stage, he was very lackluster and hugely overshadowed by the other Fire-types.

This one is plain easy.

Trubbish

1.) Design: This thing is a freaking trash bag. Like, really Gamefreak? -.-
2.) Use: I mean, it's movepool isn't extremely terrible, but it's pretty bad. It doesn't have that much of a variety to choose from.

And again, IT'S A TRASH BAG.
And it's evolution just makes it worse. like. lawdjaysus.

Surprised no one has mentioned legendaries... and I have the perfect one.

Deoxys Attack.
I mean, now you're gonna say that it has amazing stats in Attack and Speed, but look at the other side.

50/20/20 defenses. Magikarp has higher than that. Sunkern outclasses it in its defense, just lacking the HP. At least sunkern can actually tank a knock off. Not this.

I mean, even Deoxys-Defense has SOME attacking stats. The other Deoxys Formes outclass it by far, and the only thing it has is a high attack.

Why not just use Mega Garchomp? It has an almost equal attack stat, and it has a larger movepool. Just putting it out there, Deoxys-Attack is horrible.

Surprised no one has mentioned legendaries... and I have the perfect one.

Deoxys Attack.
I mean, now you're gonna say that it has amazing stats in Attack and Speed, but look at the other side.

50/20/20 defenses. Magikarp has higher than that. Sunkern outclasses it in its defense, just lacking the HP. At least sunkern can actually tank a knock off. Not this.
Who needs to defend when your attack stats are blue and you have close races with Aerodactyl Mega.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This one is plain easy.

Trubbish

2.) Use: I mean, it's movepool isn't extremely terrible, but it's pretty bad. It doesn't have that much of a variety to choose from.

Trubbish is great competitively in its tier. And it's totally cute.

Primeape has seemed forgotten to me. Everyone remembers Manley but you hardly ever see someone using primate, I mean come on even ash got rid of it a few episodes in

This one is plain easy.

Trubbish

but...but...Trubbish completes the pollution trio.

Air waste - Koffing, liquid waste - Grimer, solid waste -Trubbish.

And it IS adorable:

Maybe I just have a soft spot for silly designs without much ambition =p. It's the designs that try to be cool and fail that I typically dislike.

but...but...Trubbish completes the pollution trio.

Air waste - Koffing, liquid waste - Grimer, solid waste -Trubbish.

And it IS adorable:

Maybe I just have a soft spot for silly designs without much ambition =p. It's the designs that try to be cool and fail that I typically dislike.
When will they make a nuclear waste pokemon. It might be a legendary 100/100/100/100/100/100 stat thing.

When will they make a nuclear waste pokemon. It might be a legendary 100/100/100/100/100/100 stat thing.
A nuclear-based Electric/Fire- or Electric/Poison-type might be cool, but probably Too Soon after the earthquake disaster a couple years ago.

Anyway, back on topic.
I also nominate Phione - not particularly because of her design (I think she's adorable) or competitive capabilities (even though it is pretty bad there), but because of Nintendo's policies regarding her. Banned in official things with THAT base stat total?! What the hell, Nintendo?! I mean, she was already pretty bad, but not even being allowed to use her privately in things like the Maison push her down to absolute worthlessness.

Phione is also incredibly forgettable. How many people even have one? You need a rare event pokemon and then you need to bother to breed it at the daycare. It's also barely shown in the anime and games. I don't know if Phione counts as a legendary though.

Phione is also incredibly forgettable. How many people even have one? You need a rare event pokemon and then you need to bother to breed it at the daycare. It's also barely shown in the anime and games. I don't know if Phione counts as a legendary though.
I can never forget Phione. There was an episode of the anime that aired on my birthday where Dawn bonded with a Phione. I don't know about everyone else, but Phione is etched into my memory.

Just about everyone has one now, considering Phione can also be bred from other Phiones. I was considering IV-breeding one for the heck of it, but then I found out she's Nintendo-banned and I feel guilty for even considering it for some reason. It's like Mew - I know she's outclassed everywhere and that's why she's in UU, but I'd never use her because most non-Smogon players believe she's overpowered by virtue of being Legendary.

I don't think anyone but Nintendo considers Phione legendary - I held a poll on Miiverse, and the response was a swift and overwhelming "No".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)