WSC Megathread IV ~ Challenges #5 and #6 underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ritter :)

But on second thought I don't think I'll enter (ugh I'm so self-contradicting) because I'm honestly dried of ideas in making the lower half.
First-stage sprites are really tiny and I hate using them >:(
Not to mention, I can't scratch legs, they're the one thing I never get right.

So I guess next time :( I still think the due date would be a good idea for future weeks though. Thanks again!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Long ago there was a pokemon food thread where user big bayou posted: this image

I bring you....

Please don't let me win most original with this, I claim no credit for the original idea. I might fix up the sprite later but I am busy as always.

This contest is so wacky I had to enter. So, here's my entry:

It's still called Crustle, of course.
If anyone has any tweaks they can suggest, since this can probably be better.

PS: Layell, your sprite doesn't have a transparent background.

Nice theme this week! Naturally I made some poor life decisions and made this instead of sleeping/working. I present... choc-chip bulbamuffin!

C&C is welcome, as always.

Okay this is closed

WEEK IV ~ Super Effective

Retype a Pokemon to a type or dual type that is super effective against its original type

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Fire Steel Weavile, fixing up that annoying butt feather to something a bit more areodynamic, a bit more of one certain pokemon got in here than I'd have liked but really there wasn't much else of a colour I could have done the fur other than brown/dark red.

EDIT: Slight change in colour, but you probably won't even notice.

An ice type Torterra for my sub. It's tree has been reduced to a stump from being chopped down and ice has begun forming all over it's body.

I REFUSE TO LET THIS THREAD DIE. SO SAYETH THE FROST.

So yeah, a mime uh..... mr.mime......... derp.

It's all I could come up with. (That and I HATE french.)

Sorry I haven't been able to participate as of late. Been busy with CAP3. Plus there's not much time to chill nowadays (grades are falling) so here's a really quick one.

Bow before the fearsome rapier of Miensketeer!!

Closing Week 5, poll should be up at some point

Week 6 ~ :3 or >:(

Either disguise a ferocious Pokemon as a cute, innocent one or vice versa, disguising a cute Pokemon as a ferocious one.

canno

formerly The Reptile
I hope demonizing counts as ferocious, because I just created the hellspawn known as Munna.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
so this was forgotten due to ritter being awful!!!! also i had exams

new week: THE BEST OFFENSE

only use mons with base 100 def or higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)