WubbaLubba's Trading Galaxy - Featuring Event and Egg RNGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a good trade to me. I already have some Adamant Growlithes with Close Combat, Crunch and Flare Blitz so a Jolly one won't take long. I just looked up Abra's egg moves, I would want Encore as an egg move. It's not time sensitive at all though
And Encore be it! I'll start getting it done, I'll let you know when it's ready. It might take some days since RNG is not being good and I'm very busy until friday.

And Encore be it! I'll start getting it done, I'll let you know when it's ready. It might take some days since RNG is not being good and I'm very busy until friday.
Again, take your time. The Johto Classic isn't until the 26th (sign ups are the 18th). Adding this to our pending trade.

Ehy Wubba your Abra is ready! And it ended up being a girl so you can easily hatch more. Do you want it to be EV trained or do I leave untouched? Any nickname?

Still scavanging reddit for that Multiscale Dratini, the guy who gave me its Safari is never online :| But I'll get it done!

Ehy Wubba your Abra is ready! And it ended up being a girl so you can easily hatch more. Do you want it to be EV trained or do I leave untouched? Any nickname?

Still scavanging reddit for that Multiscale Dratini, the guy who gave me its Safari is never online :| But I'll get it done!
Nice! Untouched and no nickname is best. I don't have either of your Pokemon ready yet, I was a bit busy today, but I'll send you a message when the first one is done.

5/11 Update

Two new shiny Pokemon have been added to the thread!

#081 - Magnemite
OT: Gazlue ID: 56865
Nature: Modest Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/10/31/30/31/31
Moves: Tackle/Hidden Power (Grass)
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Spectrel; Non-Redis

#597 - Ferroseed (f)

OT: Sam ID: 09430
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Iron Barbs
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/10
Moves: Leech Seed/Spikes/Bullet Seed/Stealth Rock
Info: Acquired here in a Reddit Giveaway where the egg matched my TSV; Fully redistributable as it's from a Giveaway.

Last edited:
5/18 Update

Two new shiny Pokemon and 4 new Trained Pokemon have been added to the thread

#058 - Growlithe (m)
OT: Blue ID: 62153
Nature: Adamant Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31
Moves: Close Combat/Crunch/Flare Blitz/Morning Sun
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user soundslikearaptor

#633 - Deino (f)

OT: Selene ID: 53948
Nature: Modest Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/31
Moves: Dark Pulse/Tackle/Dragon Rage
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user canvasrosier

#635 - Hydreigon (f)
OT: Selene ID: 53948
Nature: Modest Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/31
Moves: Draco Meteor/Dark Pulse/Earth Power/Flamethrower
EVs: 0/0/0/252/4/252
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user canvasrosier. I use Hydreigon in Battle Spot Doubles but here are some of the many alternate movesets that can work.

#068 - Machamp (f)
OT: Nellidae ID: 21318
Nature: Adamant Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31
Moves: Dynamic Punch/Stone Edge/Knock Off/Bullet Punch
EVs: 252/252/0/0/0/4
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Nellieday97; Other egg moves: Quick Guard/Counter/Close Combat; Available as an UT Machop;I chose a Love Ball to show that tough fighting types can be sensitive too :)

#212 - Scizor (m)
OT: Shayla ID: 17942
Nature: Adamant Ability: Technician
IVs: 31/31/31/8/31/31
Moves: Swords Dance/Roost/Bullet Punch/Bug Bite
Info: Bred by me, Hatched(second link) by Reddit user s_10; Bred from Scyther caught in SoulSilver's bug catching contest; Egg Moves are Counter/Baton Pass/Defog - don't delete Roost as Scizor can't learn the TM move; EV's for Battle Spot Singles with Life Orb (can be reset/changed by request)

#303 - Mawile (m)
OT: Sam ID: 09430
Nature: Adamant Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/31
Moves:Sucker Punch/Play Rough/Iron Head/Protect
Info: Standard non-TR set for BS Doubles

Last edited:
I can breed you a female chespin or its evo line for the moon ball magic guard clefable

Kind of a dumb question, but do you have one with soft boiled?

I can breed you a female chespin or its evo line for the moon ball magic guard clefable

Kind of a dumb question, but do you have one with soft boiled?
Thanks, I appreciate it. Since you're breeding it a Chespin would be fine. Also unfortunately I don't have a Clefable with soft boiled

Could you CMT, I am interested in some of your shinies
I'm glad you caught me before tomorrow as I'm interested in some of your shinies too. I'm not sure how many you'd be willing to trade but I like (in order) Joltik, Snover, Seedot, and Woobat.

I'm glad you caught me before tomorrow as I'm interested in some of your shinies too. I'm not sure how many you'd be willing to trade but I like (in order) Joltik, Snover, Seedot, and Woobat.
I'm interested in growlithe, machop, solosis and the fourth I'm not sure but magnemite

Trading 3 is fine. Let me know if you decide that you want magnemite and when you would be available to trade.
Actually I'll take the magnemite, you never know, with hyper training I might be able to change it to HP fire xd, I can trade now if you are free

Actually I'll take the magnemite, you never know, with hyper training I might be able to change it to HP fire xd, I can trade now if you are free
Cool. I'm hoping some of the shinies that I haven't listed also get a buff from hyper training. I should be able to trade in about 5 minutes, I'll add you now.

Cool. I'm hoping some of the shinies that I haven't listed also get a buff from hyper training. I should be able to trade in about 5 minutes, I'll add you now.
I don't wanna ask a stupid question, but I stupidly will. I assume you want the chespin flawless?

I don't wanna ask a stupid question, but I stupidly will. I assume you want the chespin flawless?
Actually I just need one that's female, has its hidden ability and is in a nest ball. I don't have access to a Quilladin friend safari anymore and I decided I wanted to try to breed for a shiny using the TSV method. Just through regular breeding from a friend safari I'm assuming anything you breed would have at least 2-3 31 IV stats, which is fine for me. The trade sounds lopsided but as long as you don't distribute my Clefable I don't mind.

Actually I just need one that's female, has its hidden ability and is in a nest ball. I don't have access to a Quilladin friend safari anymore and I decided I wanted to try to breed for a shiny using the TSV method. Just through regular breeding from a friend safari I'm assuming anything you breed would have at least 2-3 31 IV stats, which is fine for me. The trade sounds lopsided but as long as you don't distribute my Clefable I don't mind.
Of course not. I have two, if you want them both, ready. FC and IGN in sig, but I'll put it if you're mobile:
FC:3093 8172 8989
IGN: Minato

How's it going? Klefki is one of my favorite Pokemon, so I'd be happy to trade Frillish for your shiny Klefki. I'm working on breeding Kalos shinies now also so hopefully we match up for more trades going forward.
nice! I have to get Klefki cloned but then I should be able to trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)