Wyoming Domination - Round 1

Which town will become the new Wyoming?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please remember to always check up on this topic.
If you can't get a hold of your opponent, check here

RULES
*Challenge Cup modes
*Single Elimination; Best 2/3
*Sleep Clause
*Battle Timeout
*Apply PP-Ups
*Freeze Clause
*Self KO-Clause
*GSC Challenge Cup: "Stadium Present"
*Play on Smogon Server

*Logs must be saved and shown as proof of victory. Logs must then be sent to Sonuis via e-mail
(makitiru@hotmail.com) or IRC. If I see your battles, then that will also work. Another method
is compressing the logs into a zip file, upload them to a service that hosts files (like rapidshare or
sendspace) and sending me the URL via Smogon Forum PM service. If there is no proof of
victory, then it will be considered as though there was no match at all. Or at least... incomplete.
-----------------------------------------------
Whoever wins will invade and takeover Wyoming. Despite the fact that it means, "No state here"
in Italian.
-----------------------------------------------

Jamul, CA (RBY)

Welcome to Jamul, California. a nice calm and quiet Suburbia who fights to keep everything the way it is. That's why residents appreciate the RBY generation. Players who live here only play RBY CC.

giga
Justin8649
Hansy
Judgement
Giga Punch
Fish

Lavon Town, TX (GSC)

Welcome to Lavon Town, Texas. There are approximately 300 or so people in your town. That's because you love GSC. Don't give up, you're still more of a state than Wyoming! Players who live here only play GSC CC.

gdpt
Kongler
cloud
Mizuno
Dan Dan
Marauder Artemis gets a bye!

Kirbyville, TX (ADV)

Welcome to Kirbyville, Texas. You live in a somewhat bumpkin town that has an obsession with the latest things in life. I wonder if the town's favorite videogame character is Kirby. Players who live here only play ADV CC.

Atlas
Groudon80
Roy
Anomalous (Warthog Forfeit)
Serenity
Sonuis

Robertson, KY (2x ADV)

Welcome to Robertson, Kentucky. I think people are just as fascinated with technology here as Kirbyville... only they have hotdogs in their hands. Trying to hold both at the same time is pretty tough to do. Players who live here only play 2x ADV CC.

Ghost_Chill
Philbert
YU-RI-OH!
Bugsy23
Angel
Karrot
----------------------------------------------------

THE DEADLINE IS ON OCTOBER 15TH, 9:00, PDT

Be sure to contact your opponents to setup matches or whatnot. :)

-Sonuis

EDIT: Seems as though some people don't understand the meaning of sending logs. If you don't send me logs, then I'll just consider the battle as an imagination (Unless I'm there myself). So, if you won your match 2-0 (for example) and send no logs as proof, THEN YOU DON'T WIN! Please understand this clearly. I will not take word of proof. You can also play to win your match if you want to. Also, I don't plan on doing round extensions. So, first come, first serve on deadline.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
great GSC, the only gen I can't play, plus I'm against cloud the so called "CC Master"

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won 2-0, lost 0-2, Won 3-0. gg Pilocus. PM'ing logs...

Bugsy won match 1 2-0. I took match 2 0-something. Match three was close, and if i sing had hit i think i might have won. gg nontheless.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
cloud got match 1, I got match 2, and then I decided to play it safe and go for a Tackle instead of Thunder last match, damn me and my second guessing

gg cloud I want rematches early and often

I got the logs and I'm sending them in somehow

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Damn, I was wishing to get into RBY. Will battle Warthog soon, I usually see him around.

Our brackets are clearly the toughest.

Won the first match, but lost the next two. The last one was really close and a great match. YU-RI-OH will send the logs.

Game one was OBCENELY one sided but so was game two(to a lesser extent, though). Game three was very close and either one could have won. gg, dude.

I won the 2/3 matches.. I won both iirc 4-0 but Shiv will correct me if Im wrong.

edit the first match was 2-0 the second was 4-0.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Warthog beat me 2-0 in some displays of cheating that I believe will carry him onto win this thing!

Edit: I think it was 2-0 and 4-0 or something.

Won vrs messi4a
Round 1: 0-3 Messi4a -->I hate selfdestruct.
Round 2: 2-0 Ghost_Chill (me!)-->Thx u unown! (lol)
Round 3: 3-0 Ghost_Chill (me!) --> Very close match.

Sending the logs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)