Wyoming Tournament - Lazy Round 5 - Shorter Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smogon Tournament Rules

The Wyoming Tournament Information Center

General Rules
  • This tournament is completely based on luck.
  • You agree that you cannot bitch and moan about bad luck in this tournament due to the above disclaimer.
  • The Wyoming Tournament is a Double Elimination, best two out of three match style of play.
  • There's no such thing as "Scouting" in Randbats. So, you can freely watch matches without any drawbacks. Even though it is just a blanket rule.
  • A log of all fought battles must be sent to Sonuis or else the match might not count!
  • Oh, it's played on Shoddy Battle which means there will only be Diamond/Pearl Randbats.
Battle Rules
  • The match must be a Random Battle.
  • Level Balance must be on.
  • Sleep Clause. Two Pokémon cannot be forcefully put to sleep at the same time by the use of moves that intentionally place Pokémon to sleep.
  • Self-KO Clause. A Pokémon may not use a Self-KO move to force a draw of a battle.
  • Timed Battle.
I'm lazy and don't feel like putting in language support this round. Oh, and this is a Loser's Bracket round. I really should be saying that, but people don't know what happens when things get messy.

Rojo23 vs Rag
husk vs Shiv
LonelyNess vs maddog
Warthog vs Havak
Hipmonlee vs Ulquiorra
snorlax vs Puggy
Amelia vs Fabbles
Gouki vs JabbaTheGriffin

Deadline is Tuesday, October 7th, 9:00pm, PDT. I wonder when PST returns?

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
Beat Rojo23 2-1 in some fun games. A got some great movesets the first game (LO Beedrill with Poison Jab and EQ Sandslash ftw!), while a Shieldon swept him the last game.

gg! Sending logs now.

gg fun games

Couldn't hit steel neutral or SE in the last game so Shieldon swept me ;_; with his powerful rock blast and metal burst attacks

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Match One: Havak 1-0 Warthog
Match Two: Havak 0-3 Warthog
Match Three: Havak 1-0 Warthog

Some good close matches there, gg Warthog!

lost to puggy 2-0

first match, he had return persian, rest/sleep talk misdreavus, and a thunderbolt/flamethrower/rock slide electivire. needless to say, i was crushed

next round was even worse, his brick break/return/thunderbolt electabuzz tore through my team :(

Confiriming. The Electabuzz faimly was really useful lol. A side note about the Misdreavus, the other two moves were Destiny Bond and Perish Song which I found pretty amusing.

gg Snorlax

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I won 2-1. A win each in some of the easiest randbats you'll ever see, then a really good game as the tiebreaker.

Have a nice day.

Sorry about this, but i have to drop out from this tourney. My shoddy hasn't been working, and although i've spent the whole of last week trying to fix it, it still can't work.

Sorry.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
uhhh just for info i havent seen husk on at all in the past few days...

im dropping him a pm, hopefully he'll see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)