Wyoming Tournament Round 4 (Loser's Round!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea I'm very disappointed with the activity in this round (and tourney overall...), get your battles done guys!

lost to son of shadow. won first game with a much better team (swalot with rollout). lost second game due to two untimely crits (and he had a shedinja).
dont even want to talk about the third game, i officially fucking hate random battles

I missed this somehow...I forfeit, due to not having shoddy access. Apologies for leaving it late

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
found foibles and won in 2 matches,

first match croagunk was just too good,

2nd match a parasect took out almost his whole team

gg

ive PMed nauar twice, and he responded to the first one giving his time zone, but not the second which asked for the day he wanted to battle. sending one final PM and hoping to get this done by thursday hopefully.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guess who's back? R5, I'll be taking the tournament over again.

Edit: Yes, it will get translations. I'm also going to get on your asses right now.

ok wow you guys blow at finishing your matches. hurry the shit up. some of us have been waiting. :s

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yeah these matches actually take ten minutes to do and you don't have to worry about team building or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)