WYOMING TOURNAMENT VI (Round 7/8/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

So what the hell is the Wyoming Tournament?

Well, as one embarks upon the magical land of "No Place Here", one will find that there are a few people that rule over this strange world. These people are the Rulers of Wyoming, and they are the best players of Challenge Cup in the land of Smogon. They go by the following names, after playing the Wyoming Tournament:

1st Place - King of Wyoming: You rule "No Place Here". You are rather oblivious to your brother.
2nd Place - Prince of Wyoming: You are the successor of "No Place Here". You meddle too much into others affairs.
3rd Place - The Brother of the King: You always have a wicked scheme to kill off the King and Prince to be the new king of Wyoming but always fails due to someone or something interfering every single time.
4th Place - Queen of Wyoming: You are just there. Nobody cares about you.

Of course, there are some other people that try out, but don't get much of a shot at ruling...

5th-8th Place - Knights/Wizard/Meddling Kids: You seem to stop the Brother of the King despite being pathetic.
9th Place - Jester: You are the nuisance of the castle. You need to be killed, but nobody can get rid of you because the Queen enjoys your entertainment.
10th-16th Place - Palace Guards: You "protect" the palace, but you are all a bunch of idiots.

And then there are... the others... >:D

Anyone else - Peasant: Zug zug.
Failure to complete battle: Dead (Casualty of Bad Luck)

General Rules

• Dit toernooi is volledig gebaseerd op geluk dus geen klagen over Hax en NO WyJOHNS.
  • यदि आप भाग्य के बारे में कुतिया आप स्वचालित रूप से एक WyJOHNing नागरिक बुलाया का एक नया वर्ग बन जाएगा. आप इस सूची में नहीं बनना चाहती ...
  • Ini adalah sebaik-baik Tiga kejohanan. (BEST OF THREE...)
  • Все журналы должны быть Pmed к elDino иначе ваш матч, возможно, не считать!
  • Il n'y aura que des substituts si le participant est un tel WyJOHN qu'il devient ridicule et ils doivent être expulsés.
  • Scouting er tilladt, da dette er en randbat turnering, så det ikke betyder noget!
  • Όλες οι μάχες θα πρέπει να ολοκληρωθεί σε Pokemon Online. Ο διακομιστής Smogon προτιμάται :D
  • UNLIKE PREVIOUS WYOMING'S THIS IS SINGLE ELIMINATION DUE TO THE SHEER NUMBER OF ENTRANTS
Battle Rules

• IN CASE YOU DIDN'T REALIZE, THIS IS A CHALLENGE CUP TOURNAMENT, SO ALL MATCHES SHOULD BE PLAYED WITH THE CHALLENGE CUP BOX TICKED!!!
  • Sleep Artikel: Een speler kan niet twee of meer verschillende tegengestelde Pokemon om te slapen met behulp van aanvallen die slaap op te wekken tot tegengestelde Pokemon.
  • 物種的第一個球員不能有兩個相同的神奇寶貝對自己的球隊。例如,一名球員不能有兩個在他或她的團隊 Koffing
  • Self-KO lauseke: Pokémon ei voi käyttää Self-KO siirtyä pakottaa arvotaan taistelun.
  • หมดเวลาของการต่อสู้ : หากผู้เล่น exhausts การจับเวลา, เขา / เธอสูญเสีย
WINNERS BRACKET

McMeghan vs extra

LOSERS BRACKET

zdrup15 vs EspyJoel
Brotom vs Aqualouis
Breludicolo vs idiotfrommars

extra gets a bye from this round.

McMeghan vs. Aqualouis
EspyJoel vs. idiotfrommars

extra gets a bye from this round.

McMeghan vs. EspyJoel

Alright guys, from now onwards, this tournament is going to be DOUBLE ELIMINATION. If you don't know what that means, you can take a look here. Basically, though, if you lose your BO3 matches, you're still in this tournament! You'll play in a losers bracket. I'll be updating this frequently as people are added to the losers bracket. Anyway, read the hyperlinked article if you're having any trouble understanding, or you can drop me or a tournament director a PM if you need further educating.

To specify, this round is BW CHALLENGE CUP SINGLESwith no Team Preview (Wi-Fi Clause OFF).

No deadline for this round. Just get your match done asap guys! Good luck and have fun :D

Good luck everyone, and have fun! May the luck of the Wyoming be with you; NO WyJOHNS.

elDino

Deal With It.
Just in case some of you guys didn't know, McMeghan vs. extra isn't the final match; any of the players in the losers bracket could also win!

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just in case some of you guys didn't know, McMeghan vs. extra isn't the final match; any of the players in the losers bracket could also win!
oh

WINNERS BRACKET

McMeghan vs extra

LOSERS BRACKET

zdrup15 vs EspyJoel
Brotom vs Aqualouis

look at mcmeghan being the only one on the left

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
This should be fun :]
VM'd extra

Also, ElDino, just to be clear. In the last final (aka : Winner bracket winner vs Looser Bracket winner), the Looser Bracket Winner will have to beat the Winner Bracket winner two times in a row in Bo3 battle ?

WINNERS BRACKET

McMeghan vs extra

LOSERS BRACKET

zdrup15 vs EspyJoel
Brotom vs Aqualouis

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Nah Snuch, that would mean i'm gonna lose again, and that's not possible.
I'll play him as soon as he'll be on (Come on french time if you see me online here btw Brotom)

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
BS !
I lost 3-0 and the two first one were the tighest CC game i had, i could had won if my Tupig was able to pull a stronger magnitude than the pitfull 4 and if his Bellsprout wasn't that cheated ! (the third battle was a genocide, Vanilish sheer colding everything with his friend Moltres air slashing the remaining of my team ;_;).

GGs it was fun, cya in the real final !

elDino

Deal With It.
This should be fun :]
VM'd extra

Also, ElDino, just to be clear. In the last final (aka : Winner bracket winner vs Looser Bracket winner), the Looser Bracket Winner will have to beat the Winner Bracket winner two times in a row in Bo3 battle ?
Yes. You have to lose twice to get kicked out, so the winner must lose TWO BO3 matches to lose.

Thanks Snunch for the confidence in my abilities.
Also, VM'd Aqualouis, hopefully will be able to play before Saturday but due to being unable to get on PO from school and timezone differences, we might have to play on Saturday.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I told it, that's tournament is mine, no one's gonna stop me !
I beat Brotom 2-1, ggs !

Tentacool is god-tier and so is blizzard apparently. Lost 2-1, ggs!

Clearly he cheats. Gl the rest of the way Aqua :)

breh

強いだね
sorry; I haven't been on PO very much as of recent! finals are coming up and homework (mostly english) is piling up.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Donked Breludicolo

Game one was insanely close. Ended up winning thanks to hail damage and detect Vaporeon.

Game two I had a big team advantage and poliwag did work.

Game three Moxie Drain Punch, Rock Slide Scrafty=gg

breh

強いだね
lost 3-0; first game was excellent, though. Probably the most entertaining match I've had in CC since that time I swept somebody with a Double Team/Ancientpower/Water Pulse/Rest Lairon.

ggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)