WYOMING TOURNAMENT VI (Round 7/8/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright the next round is up. extra gets a bye and the others have to play in the losers bracket. The deadline is Wednesday. Let's get these matches done guys!!!

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I won 2-1 versus Aqualouis.

Game 1 was tight as hell, his Porygon2 wallbreak'd me, and his Reuniclus hit trough confusion with Focus Blast against Cincinno at the end.
Game 2 was close until Fraxure with Dragon Claw show'd his ugly face and proceed to sweep.
Game 3 was hilarious (for me lol), i had Drought Vulpix + Lampent Sub/Cm/Flamethrower + Larvesta Flare Blitz/Morning Sun (and a Machoke with Superpower).

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Damn Flygon+Dodrio raped shit game one.

Game two came back with the all powerful Vullaby.

But Articuno and friends weren't enough to overcome him game three.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
It wasn't even a battle !
Gastly sludge bomb ohko/2ko'd all my team battle 1.
And he had darmatitan stone edge overheat + roost waterduck battle 2 when i had 3 bugs mon and 3 other which weren't able to take down the duck ._.

GL IN FINAL BOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)