X-Men Mafia [Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by AvatarST
This game will be co-hosted by Serenity

Welcome to X-Men Mafia!

In a world full of super mutants with many motivations, is there anyone would could keep the world safe?

Rules List
  • Deadtalking will be allowed to some extent. Conversations between a dead player and his teammate is allowed, but only if they are discussing strategies and moves. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. All talking with the dead when they are not on your team is therefore ill-advised.
  • The game will start on Night 0. On Night 0 you cannot post your role PM to anyone, unless you are mafia in the same alliance.
  • Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
  • Nights will last either 48 hours or until all pms are received.
  • All pms should be sent to matty and Serenity
  • If you do not wish to use a day or night ability you should send a pm to matty and Serenity stating "Day/Night X - Idling"
  • No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all.
  • You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
  • I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
  • There are no items in this game
  • Priorities are set and kept secret.
  • You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
  • If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
  • Please remain active. Don't join if you forsee yourself being away for any extended amount of time. I really hate subbing people out but I will do so if I deem you inactive (I will nudge you first)
Reserved:

Lesm46 p2 (Confirmed)
MS p2 (Confirmed)
Jimbo p2 (Confirmed)
moi p2 (Confirmed)
Bass p2 (Confirmed)
askaninjask p2 (Confirmed)

Priority 1:
Stoo
-Zer0-
Kharozz
RB-Golbat
Scrubs
pookar
Blue_Light
Pryomaniac
porygon3
Outlaw
KnightoftheWind
Toothache
Gmax
Mingot
Rory
Jedil
YoshiKing

Priority 2:
Supermarth64
Team Ather
Sikh Assassin
asim
Mordock
Staraptor Call
SEO

Priority 3:
IPL (sorry IPL, I think your p3 since your still in B_l's and Touhou)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)