X-Men Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mutants and humans have always had a strained relationship. Ever since the 1950s when mutants were discovered to be scattered throughout the world, many have seen them as lepers and untouchables. Over the decades, mutants began organizing themselves asking for equivalent rights as normal citizens. And while change has been slow and forth coming many were recognized. The main proactive mutants have always been the X-Men, founded and facilitated by Charles Xavier. While the struggle for equal rights has been a long process, many have made headway.

However...

A group of mutants have stood in the ways of change, bent on keeping all Mutants across the world safe and growing a prosperous race of new, mutated humans. These mutants are known as The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Founded by Erik Magnus Lehnsherr aka Magneto, who's one goal has been to irradiate anyone that stood up to mutants, and protect anyone willing to join the mutant cause. Regardless of the costs, Magneto has become a terrorist in the eyes of the U.S. Government. When Magneto's demonstrations began to get out of hand and ended in civilian deaths the U.S. Government stepped forward.

Headed by Senator Robert Kelly, the U.S. Government commissioned a secret project known as the Sentinels, to hunt down and eliminate or capture as many mutants possible. The Sentinel project was successful at first but after outcry from the international community and protesters was forced to shut down. The program still continues under Classified Information for the U.S. Government. Reports recently have revealed that the Sentinel Army created by the Omega robot, Master Mold, have become self-aware and have split off from government control. They now rule themselves still programmed to kill, capture and exterminate anyone they come across.

In a world full of super-powered humans and self-aware robots, who will come out on top to control a mutant-human future?

Dear X,

You are Vulcan. Your real name is Gabriel Summers. You are the third Summers brother to be revealed; a younger brother of X-Men characters Cyclops and Havoc. You have extraordinary powers to control light, energy and heat all around you. You have fought as a rebel leader for the Shi'ar Empire in another galaxy and once were crowned emperor. However, you have returned once again to Earth to help your brothers finally rid Magneto and destroy the Sentinel Army that plague mutant existence.

Since you have the power to manipulate energy, you may send a PM to matty every night stating "Night X - Infuse <User> with Energy in the Universe." That night you will manipulate spare energy and transfer it to that player giving them a boost to whatever Night Ability they may use that Night.

You win if a member of the X-Men is one of the last alive
Dear X,

You are Pyro. Your real name is St. John Allerdyce. A troubled young youth, early on you realized that you had the power to manipulate fire (not create it). You originally joined Charles Xavier's cause to help protect mutant rights in a peaceful manner, however you later defected to join the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants along with your good friend Mastermind. You now are a loyal pawn for the Brotherhood's leader, Magneto.

Since you are a master at manipulating fire, once a game you may send a PM to matty stating "Light Up The Night!". That night you will light up the sky confusing everyone in the game and thusly immediatly ending the Night once the PM is received. The game will progress to a Day phase immediately. No night abilities will work

You win if a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants is one of the last alive

Rules List
  • Deadtalking will be allowed to some extent. Conversations between a dead player and his teammate are allowed, but only if they are discussing strategies and moves. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. All talking with the dead when they are not on your team is therefore ill-advised.
  • Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
  • No copy and pasting Role PMs on Night 1
  • Nights will last either 48 hours or until all pms are received.
  • All pms should be sent to matty and Serenity
  • If you do not wish to use a day or night ability you should send a pm to matty and Serenity stating "Day/Night X - Idling"
  • No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all.
  • You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
  • I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
  • You can hold and give/receive as many items as you want. Items are given away at the very end of the day or night after everything has transpired and received at the beginning of the next day or night. To give away an item, send a pm to matty/Serenity stating "Day/Night X - Giving 'Item' to User".
  • Priorities are set and kept secret.
  • You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
  • If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
  • Please remain active. Don't join if you forsee yourself being away for any extended amount of time. I really hate subbing people out but I will do so if I deem you inactive (I will nudge you first)

Player List:
1. Lesm46
10. Earthworm
14. Pyromanic- Taken Hostage (Night 3 - Night 7)
15. porygon3

Deceased:
23. YoshiKing - Lynched Day 1 - Sentinel Army - Mark III (Kidnapper)
7. Stoo - Killed Night 2 - X-Men - Professor X (Role Checker)
13. Blue_Light - Lynched Day 2 - Brotherhood of Evil Mutants - Magneto (Killer)
24. Sikh Assassin - Killed Night 3 - Brotherhood of Evil Mutants - Toad (Martyr)
16. Outlaw - Lynched Day 3 - X-Men - Storm (Safeguard)
9. Kharozz - Killed Night 4 - X-Men - Cyclops (Mayor)
17. KnightoftheWind - Killed Night 4 - Nightcrawler (Redirector)
19. Gmax - Killed Night 4 - X-Men - Collosus (Bodyguard)
22. Jedil - Lynched Day 4 - Neutral - Deadpool (Ability Absorber)
25. Team Aether - Killed Night 5 - X-Men - Arch Angel (Reverse Martyr)
11. Scrubs - Lynched Day 5 - Sentinel Army - Mark I (Hooker/Bodyguard)
5. Bass - Killed Night 6 - X-Men - Shadow Cat (Reporter)
20. billymills - Killed Night 6 - Brotherhood of Evil Mutants - Juggernaut (Bodyguard/Safeguard)
21. Macle - Killed Night 6 - X-Men - Jubilee (Torch)
3. Jimbo - Lynched Day 6 - Sentinel Army - Master Mold (Converter/Power Absorber)
12. pookar - Killed Night 7 - Brotherhood of Evil Mutants - Mystique (Inspector/Killer)
6. askaninjask - Killed Night 7 - Brotherhood of Evil Mutants - Sabertooth (Post Restricter)
8. Accent - Killed Night 7 - X-Men - Iceman (Hooker)
4. Lightwolf - Died Day 7 - Neutral - Senator Kelly (Inspector/Predicter)
2. MS - Lynched Day 7 - X-Men - Beast (Question Asker)

Replaced:
Day 1 - -Zer0- was banned from this forum. He was replaced by Accent.
Night 2 - Mingot had been idling too much. He was replaced by billymills.
Night 3 - RB-Golbat requested to be subbed out on Facebook. He was replaced by Earthworm.
Night 4 - Rory had to take a leave for a week. He was replaced by Macle.
Day 6 - moi failed to send in PMs too many times. He was replaced by Lightwolf.

Winners:
18. Toothache - Night 7 - Neutral - William Stryker (Kidnapper/Killer)

The Village is victorious! Congratulations to the X-MEN!

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All role PMs have been sent out

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end in 48 Hours, or when I receive all Night PMs.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yes it is night 1 now Team Aether. Ok so I am going to claim right now, I am Beast, a.k.a Dr. Henry Philip "Hank" McCoy. My character is a prominent one and so therefore it is very difficult to fake.

I am going to try and unite this village early, so I would like everybody to PM me with their character name as soon as possible, failure to comply will mean that it is obvious that you are unprepared mafia.

Yes it is night 1 now Team Aether. Ok so I am going to claim right now, I am Beast, a.k.a Dr. Henry Philip "Hank" McCoy. My character is a prominent one and so therefore it is very difficult to fake.

I am going to try and unite this village early, so I would like everybody to PM me with their character name as soon as possible, failure to comply will mean that it is obvious that you are unprepared mafia.
Oh hey Lonel-...Heeeeey

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jackal where'd you get that picture of darkie................?

anyway
Pyro matty/rev probably sent it to Pyromaniac just like I did in OP Mafia lol

also can't you not paste pms tonight.....??? Ms trying to godkill people :O! don't trust him aaaa

I am sure Stallion is a good mafia player, but he is not Lonelyness, I'm not sure if he's ready to head a village all by himself. People feel free to claim to me I am Emma Frost, the current leader of the X-men which is a bit more prominent than the Beast.

I am sure Stallion is a good mafia player, but he is not Lonelyness, I'm not sure if he's ready to head a village all by himself. People feel free to claim to me I am Emma Frost, the current leader of the X-men which is a bit more prominent than the Beast.
Emma is bad news in the comics though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)