Matilohn's Trade Shop, X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome!

I've had lots of help from other people here on Smogon so I've decided to share what little I have to offer; Flawless pokémon.

I breed 'em myself and don't use any hacking tools/tricks so everything I offer is legit.

These are my rules.

1. I offer legit, unhacked pokémon. I expect the same from you, with a few exceptions that I will note on my Wishlist.

2. Breeding takes time. I will not accept any kind of rude behaviour concerning the tempo of my breeding. Be happy that I even find the time to help you at all!

Violation against this rule will lead to you being blacklisted and ignored. If the case of rude behaviour is more serious, I will report you.

3. I have a life. See rule 2.

4. Keep a friendly attitude towards eachother in this thread. If you need to blow of some steam with one another, you can PM that person to keep the thread clean.

Violation of this rule:
Warning, blacklisting and/or report.

5. You and I will together agree on a resonable trade. We'll do this via PM so I can keep better track of you and make sure you'll get what you want.

Rules might of course be added, removed or changed as I learn better ways to handle this thread.

---------------Wishlist---------------
Pokemon: Updating this later
Friend Safaris: Updating this later.
-----------------END-----------------

------What pokes do I offer?-------
I'm gonna fill this section up with more details whenever I can.

For starters I can tell you that I've prepared all Mega-pokes according to my and Smogons opinions. Ask me for any Mega-poke and I'll breed you one fairly fast with the most important egg moves.

Other than that, I've filled my dex.
Go ahead and ask me about any non-legendary and I can help you out to fill yours.
----------------END------------------

Lots of love and may the
Shiny Charm be with you, always!

// Matilohn

My in-game name: John
My FC: 1521-2553-2511

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh, what a lovely idea! These Honedges will be adopted however since I've already started the process, but I'll defo donate a few other pokemon! Got some Charmanders waiting ;)
Oh that's fine~ Unfortunately, my home is full :)

But good luck finding homes for them!

Hao, 2723-9089-0141, EDIT: Actually Schubert is who I shall adopt!

Of course, I'll be giving you something good in return!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)