X/Y Trade Thread w/ Catzzz (6th Gen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catzzz, would you be interested in a 31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31 Adamant contrary Inkay in a heal ball for one of your Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain?

BUMP! ADDED GHASTLY!

#092 Poliwag | OT: ★MGA22★, ID: 37443
Timid - Levitate (Becomes Shadow Tag Mega Gengar)
31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves - None. Let me know if there are any useful egg moves to be learned.

BUMP! ADDED GHASTLY!

31/X/31/31/31/31
Useful Moves? Disable perhaps. Let me know if you want a Disable flawless parent. 31/x/31/31/31/31

Brave Honedge/Adamant tech Scyther/Timid Disable Gastly for your Heracross? I can make you something that you want for that Heracross, just hold on to it for me :)

Could I get either your timid ghastly or your drizzle toed, prefferably females. Oh and from Catzzz thread, I guess I should prolly mention that :P

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
I know I'm new here, but I'm desperately trying to get a good Marill, things don't want to breed good IV's, no matter what I do.

I'm willing to offer a Venonat with Baton Pass and Penta IV's (attack's the only one missing), only thing wrong with it is it's ability is Compound Eyes. Also have a Three IV Timid HA Shellder with Rock Blast, and two Quad IV HA Nidoran's, though they both share the same IV's.

Adamant 4 IV scyther or 5 IV cleffa spitbacks interest you at all?

Looking at Froakie mostly, but in the event you want both Ill go for a fletch

CML for female heracross
I'll need to breed more Heracross', but I'll take Inkay since I have everything else

I'm interested in Timid Protean Froakie...
Do you want a brave x/31/31/31/31/31 Honedge?
Sorry, already have a spitback Honedge in the process of being bred

i have Adamant Dratini level 1 don't know the ivs but was wondering if you would trade for a Froakie or Fletching?
Sorry, not interested

Brave Honedge/Adamant tech Scyther/Timid Disable Gastly for your Heracross? I can make you something that you want for that Heracross, just hold on to it for me :)
What are the IVs on that Timid Disable Gastly?

I know I'm new here, but I'm desperately trying to get a good Marill, things don't want to breed good IV's, no matter what I do.

I'm willing to offer a Venonat with Baton Pass and Penta IV's (attack's the only one missing), only thing wrong with it is it's ability is Compound Eyes. Also have a Three IV Timid HA Shellder with Rock Blast, and two Quad IV HA Nidoran's, though they both share the same IV's.
What gender is that Shellder? :|

Adamant 4 IV scyther or 5 IV cleffa spitbacks interest you at all?

Looking at Froakie mostly, but in the event you want both Ill go for a fletch
What gender are they both?

This weekend has come, so I can finally breed some more stuff.

#115 Kangaskhan | OT: Rugaji, ID: 31487
Adamant - Scrappy
31/31/31/x/31/31
In stock: 4
Was breeding Jolly nature, but I was too unlucky and only got one so I will breed more later

#133 Eevee | OT: Rugaji, ID: 31487
Calm - 3 Run Away / 1 Adaptability (both turn into Cute Charm when evolved into Sylveon)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Wish

#235 Smeargle | OT: Rugaji, ID: 31487
Jolly - 3 Own Tempo / 2 Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
In stock: 5

Catzzz and I bred Smeargle without knowing, so make sure to ask him for his first since he had it up on the thread before me. It would be more fair that way.

Breeding Projects to come this weekend (end of next week):

Adamant Honedge
Timid Joltik with Sticky Web
Adamant/Jolly Gible
Bold Eevee with Wish
Modest Aura Sphere Squirtle
Jolly Kangaskhan

In no particular order

Last edited:

Lynkerlicious

Sorry about that, started breeding new ones and got a male with 4 IV's now and Rock Blast. The IV's are Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense.

Edit: Now got another Male Shellder with HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Defense Perfect IV's along with Rock Blast.

Last edited:
Hey :)

im very interested in one of ure
Adamant - Scrappy
31/31/31/x/31/31

i can offer either of:
Scyther adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 technician
Shellder naive 31/31/xx/31/31/31 with skill link & rock blast
Machop adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with no guard & bullet punch

im new to the forum, but ive already traded with Eiff in his thread and he said i can refer to him to proof that im not a scammer

Cmt for stuff. You guys have good stuff :)

I have shiny male combee, bunnelby and scraggy if you want shinies

BUMP! ADDED GHASTLY!

31/X/31/31/31/31
Don't want to derail the thread but since nobody else pointed it out, supposedly you're offering the strangest looking Poliwag I've ever seen :p

Lynkerlicious

Okay, finally. And sorry about earlier for some reason I thought Skill Link was Shellder's HA. You can tell I'm pretty new to this all. Anyways, I bred up a Skill Link Jolly Shellder with 5 Perfect IV's, and it has Rock Blast. It's only imperfect IV is Special Attack. I really want to trade one for a Marill. It's Male if that matters to you.

I'll give u a father and mother with 5 IV that knows disable for complementary spit backs for Heracross.
I have a mother already but it didn't have Disable and it only has 4 max IVs on the appropriate stats.

I have both genders of each
I'll take both females then if you don't mind .o.

Hey :)

im very interested in one of ure
Adamant - Scrappy
31/31/31/x/31/31

i can offer either of:
Scyther adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 technician
Shellder naive 31/31/xx/31/31/31 with skill link & rock blast
Machop adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with no guard & bullet punch

im new to the forum, but ive already traded with Eiff in his thread and he said i can refer to him to proof that im not a scammer
I can take the Machop off your hands

Okay, finally. And sorry about earlier for some reason I thought Skill Link was Shellder's HA. You can tell I'm pretty new to this all. Anyways, I bred up a Skill Link Jolly Shellder with 5 Perfect IV's, and it has Rock Blast. It's only imperfect IV is Special Attack. I really want to trade one for a Marill. It's Male if that matters to you.
Once I breed more Marills tonight (or the morning, depending how fast I can finish this new project), I'll PM you for the trade

Lynkerlicious

Once I breed more Marills tonight (or the morning, depending how fast I can finish this new project), I'll PM you for the trade
Awesome, thanks! If it's tomorrow I'll likely be back later in the evening or so, going out of town for a chunk of the day. But really, thanks, I really appreciate it!

I am looking for a Heliolisk with it hidden ability solar power i have a bit of a variety and i may have what you are looking for my friend code 2191 8625 6021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)