Xav vs. Rickheg, let the battle begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really just thrown together, so sorry if it doesn't look the best. Heres the teams

Xav's team

Voodoll(*) Karma (Male)
Nature: Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type: Normal/Dark
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Normalize: (Can be deactivated) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon will do three (3) more damage with Normal-typed attacks.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When This Pokemon is struck by an opponents attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 70

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Moves:
Astonish(*)
Copycat(*)
Mimic(*)
Pain Split(*)
Spite(*)
Grudge(*)
Charge(*)
Follow Me(*)
Pin Missile(*)
Dark Pulse
Substitute

Mach Punch(*)
Psycho Cut(*)
Snatch(*)

Thunder Wave(*)
Taunt(*)
Payback(*)

Monohm (Kinto'un) (M)
Nature: Modest (+SpA -Atk)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Sonicboom

Hydro Pump
Heal Bell
Signal Beam

Thunder
Flamethrower
Taunt

and Rickheg's
]

Tirtouga [Atlantis] (Male)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Water/Rock
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Solid Rock
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).

Ability 2: Sturdy
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Ability 3: Swift Swim (DW)
The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 19(-)

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Bide
Withdraw
Water Gun
Rollout
Bite
Protect
Aqua Jet
AncientPower
Crunch
Wide Guard

Body Slam
Flail
Iron Defense

Toxic
Dig
Waterfall

Duskull [Cyclost] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds 1 to Attack, Subtracts 1 from Special Attack)
Type: Ghost
Summary: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 3(+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 25

EC: 0/9
DC: n/a

Abilities
Levtitate: This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks:
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit

Imprison
Pain Split
Destiny Bond

Payback
Return
Psych Up

The rules
2v2 singles Beginner match!
3 Day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills per mon
Switch: KO
Abilities: all
Items: no

Arena: Tourny arena

Xav sends his pokemon out first as per Rickheg's rules in the post
The Rickheg sends out pokemon and orders
Xav orders
I'll ref

Technically, I think you'd declare it before ordering actions (since activating abilities doesn't take actions, I assume deactivating in the same manner wouldn't either) but I don't see why it would make a difference here. Anyway, let's do this, Atlantis the Tirtouga!

Start off by Toxicing Karma, so the poison damage will do most of our work for us. Then launch an Ancientpower, let's attack the weaker defense, and hopefully get a stat increase. Finish up with a Waterfall and let's see where that leaves us.

We don't want Toxic damage ruining our fun now do we, so set up a 15 HP Substitute. Next Mimic that Toxic and finally use Toxic yourself to get some residual damage going.

15 HP Substitute ~ Mimic ~ Toxic
IF Mimic doesn't work because of substitute then use Thunderwave ~ Dark Pulse

Hp:90
Energy:100

Vs.

Round 1
Hey guys, welcome to round one of this battle between Xav and Rickheg! This is going to prove to be an exicting one I hope? Who knows! Lets start it off though. Voodoll has speed advantage by quite a lot considering that Tirtouga is a turtle. Vodoll takes that advantage and sets up a 15 hp Substitute. Tirtouga fires off a blast of Toxic right into that same substitute instead of hitting Voodoll, what a relief for Voodoll! Now it looks like he's trying out a move called Mimic which allows him to copy one of Tirtouga's last moves and use it for himself, in this case he is stuck with the only move Tirtouga used, Toxic, which connects and Badly poisons Tirtouga who didn't have a substitute like Voodoll. Tirtouga conjures up a power that lied deep within ancient turtle times and slams all that force into Voodoll's Substitute. It looks like Tirtouga is glowing? Whats this! It must be Ancient power's secondary ability of increasing all stats by 1, wow Tirtouga really got lucky there. It doesn't seem like Voodoll is satified with that amount of toxic, and fires some more, but the move fails. Tirtouga finishes with a Waterfall attack that slams right into Voodoll's substitute and sends the poor thing flying across the field!

Hp:75
Energy:76

Vs.

Hp:88
Energy:85
(Toxic- 2DPA), +1 to all stats

Dark Pulse ~ Thunderwave ~ Dark Pulse
IF at any stage he uses Protect or Toxic use 15 HP Substitute, but only once.

Alright Atlantis, we got this! Start off by Digging underground, then stay under and come up and hit him after the Thunder Wave. Then, hit him hard with Waterfall!

Hp:75
Energy:76

Vs.

Hp:88
Energy:85
(Toxic- 2DPA), +1 to all stats

Round 2
Voodoll doesn't mess around and hits Tirtouga hard with a Dark Pulse attack, but after that we lose sight of Tirtouga, he's digging around underground and avoids both Thunderwave and a second Dark Pulse, and comes back up at the end of the round to hit Voodoll for some damage

Hp:62
Energy:59

Vs.

Hp:71
Energy:73
(Toxic- 3DPA), +1 to all stats

Alright Atlantis, we may be up for now, but he's gonna catch up. So let's stay on the offensive, with Waterfall, since it's likely our most powerful move right now. Then use Dig, to keep up the pressure and not use up as much energy, and finish with another Waterfall.

If he tries to paralyze you, replace your action with evasive Digging.

Too bad you don't get any good fighting moves until after evolution.

Dark Pulse ~ Mach Punch ~ Dark Pulse

Indeed it will, Xav.

Atlantis, finish him with all you've got! Waterfall to put on as much hurting as possible, and then use Aqua Jet to finish him before he and the poison can deal the final blow!

Waterfall > Aqua Jet x 2

Hp:21
Energy:46

Vs.

Hp:32
Energy:57
(Toxic- 4DPA)

Round 4
Guys, it looks like we are just about to rap up the battle between these two pokemon. Voodoll launches another Dark Pulse for nice damage and Tirtouga powers up for another Waterfall which hurt Voodoll quite a bit, the poison seems to be getting to Tirtouga though, but he manages to create an aqua jet to launch himself through to get the Knock out on Voodoll, the poor guy put up a pretty good fight.

Hp:0
Energy:0

Vs.

Hp:11
Energy:45
(Toxic-5DPA)

New pokemon please

Since we only brought 2 each, I'd assume he sends out his Monohm, Kinto'un. We can just save him the time and send it out for him. Since it'd be my turn to order actions first, I'll do so...

Great work Atlantis! Since he's faster, there isn't much you can do, other than Aqua Jet until you faint, then take a nice rest.

Oh. Shoot, sorry guys. No offence, but I sorta forgot about this battle, seriously this is my bad and I'll just edit this post with the reffing in like 5 minutes, or however long it takes.

Hp:11
Energy:45
(Toxic-5DPA)

Vs.

Round 6
Tirtouga is about done for the match folks, with that heavy poisoning and facing an eletric type, I think tis about time to close to book on the poor turtle. He manages to fire off one more Aqua Jet, before being fried by a mere Thunder Shock.

Hp:0
Energy:0
(Toxic-5DPA)

Vs.

Hp:82
Energy:98

Alright, Cyclost, you're up! Finish this! Start by confusing Kinto with Confuse Ray, the more he hurts himself, the better. Then launch a Night Shade, then finish up with Payback

Hp:82
Energy:98

Vs

Round 7
Alright guys, Rickheg sent out his fresh Duskull in order to hopefully finish this Monohm off, Monohm has the speed advantage though, and begins to Taunt it about how no one really likes Duskull and that he's really scary. This really annoys Duskull and his Confuse Ray fails due to the Taunting. Next Monohm begins jumping around, almost like to an non-existant rhythm, then it just begins to pour down rain, it must be a Rain Dance! Duskull uses the now cloudy overcast to hurt Monohm with the Shade of Night. Ouch! Monohm now begins to Charge up, he must be planning a huge hit next round! Duskull ends the round up with a Payback attack

Hp:64
Energy:71
Charged for 5 more actions

Vs

Energy:84
Taunted for 3 more action

Rain dance lasts 2 more actions

Blazikenmaster-Zeo, if you could include how much longer I'm Taunted (I believe it will wear off at the end of next round) and how much longer the rain will last next update, I'd appreciate it. For one, I'd like to try using my non-damage moves when I can, and two, I've never dealt with weather before, so I have no idea how long it lasts.

Anyway...
This isn't good, Cyclost. I see a possible way out, but we'll need some luck. There's nothing we can do for now, so just Night Shade as much as you can for this round.

Sorry, I'll do that before i ref, because I usally forget as well. But for future refference, weather last 4 actions or at least rain dance does

Hp:64
Energy:71
Charged for 5 more actions

Vs

Energy:84
Taunted for 3 more action

Rain dance lasts 2 more actions

Round 8
The weather still is pretty rainy so I'd have to give the advantage to Monohm right now, but maybe Duskull and his trainer Rickheg will be able to pull something spetacular off! Lets get on with round 8! Monohm begins with a very powerful Thunder with Monohm being charged up, that deals huge damage to Duskull. Duskull launchs a Night Shade, while Monohm returns the favor with a Hydro Pump right as the rain disappers, maybe now Duskull can turn this around! He fires off a second Shade of Night which doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot to Monohm. A second Thunderis launched by Monohm, but this time it Misses! Wow did Duskull dodge a bullet or what! Finishing off this round is Duskull with a third Night Shade

Hp:34
Energy:49
Charged for 2 more actions

Vs

Hp:56
Energy:48

This is where things get interesting, Cyclost. Things need to get very lucky for us, here. Follow my commands closely, as we might need to change plans at the last second.

Confuse Ray > Night Shade > Night Shade
If he Taunts you action 1, replace Confuse Ray with Night Shade.

We have the lead for now, but we can lose it if we're not careful, Cyclost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)