1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

XD soft reset for lugia

Discussion in 'Locked / Outdated Analyses' started by Sxy, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sxy

Sxy

I'm at the last battle, and I am stuck. I have two questions, what nature should lugia be, and should I waste my masterball on it? I want the masterball to catch mewtwo in heartgold, but lugia is a pain to catch. He takes like 50 balls to catch each time, and though I have enough to catch his other six, I just hate resetting just to get a crappy nature. Now I've done this twice before, one a quirky nature (didn't know better) and a careful nature. Now I know better and what should I do?
  2. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

This is the wrong place to ask this. This forum is for analyses that go on-site. You should post this in Orange Island.
  3. Sxy

Sxy

can someone move this then?
  4. Oglemi

Oglemi THE DREAM IS REAL
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)