1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

XD soft reset for lugia

Discussion in 'Locked / Outdated Analyses' started by Sxy, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sxy

Sxy

I'm at the last battle, and I am stuck. I have two questions, what nature should lugia be, and should I waste my masterball on it? I want the masterball to catch mewtwo in heartgold, but lugia is a pain to catch. He takes like 50 balls to catch each time, and though I have enough to catch his other six, I just hate resetting just to get a crappy nature. Now I've done this twice before, one a quirky nature (didn't know better) and a careful nature. Now I know better and what should I do?
  2. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

This is the wrong place to ask this. This forum is for analyses that go on-site. You should post this in Orange Island.
  3. Sxy

Sxy

can someone move this then?
  4. Oglemi

Oglemi Die you bastards!
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)