Xerneas

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Xerneas appears to be missing a Level Up move at L72 assuming it follows the patterns of Yveltal and Zygarde (I don't see why it wouldn't).

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, my Xerneas just tried to learn Nature Power at level 72, so I can confirm that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't find this anywhere in the search and not sure where to give this information. I verified that defeating Xerneas in the first battle and then saving does not lock it's stats/nature. This lets you more quickly reset to try and get an ideal nature and IV spread. Should work the same with Y.
Can anybody else confirm this?

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes, I can confirm that what vileguy said is true. That's actually the tactic I used to get my Xerneas!

Yes, I can confirm that what vileguy said is true. That's actually the tactic I used to get my Xerneas!
Thank you. In an internet full of trolls, hopefully I can trust a mod here. ;) That cutscene is killing me. I'm going for perfect 5iv (modest) no excuses...already dumped one that was a mere 1 point off in 1 stat.

What nature did you go for?

Edit: Just a little update but yesterday I bagged a 31/xx/31/30/31/30 Xerneas. Modest and HP fire. I was going for all 31s except for attack but this is so much better imo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)