1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

XY Experiences

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Stellar, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Dododoggy

Dododoggy

I got X the day it game out and just recently picked up Y. So far I have just defeated the bug gym and I have a lv.16 Chespin (Acorn) and a lv.11 Pikachu (Vapiras). The problem I thought I did in X was use way to many mainstream pokemon. In Y I want to use overlooked pokemon and make a team of them. However I find myself on the road to using mainstream pokemon, so should I dump Chespin and Pikachu or keep them on my team? Iv'e already got them so level'd up and both are fully EV trained but I don't know. Tell me what you think..
  2. shaymin

shaymin As the morning melts into the night; stars enchanting.
    is a Battle Server Moderator
    Mentor

Just took a small break after some battles in the Battle Chateau! Also finally got the rank of Grand Duchess about a a day or two ago, which was pleasing, especially when I forgot all about the Chateau ranks, anyways...

I was grinding my Terrakion, more or less because I was bored, but I'm planning on participating in some Battle Maison matches soon. I hope to, one day, at least get a 100-win streak there with Azelf/Terrakion/some other 'mon that I haven't thought of yet. Probably Mega-Scizor, but I'm not 100% sure because MegaSciz, for me, is kind of a coin-flip depending on who it's facing. ~_~
  3. Hulavuta

Hulavuta A sunflower holds its head up high!
    is a Community Contributor

Got a shiny Honedge!!! It's literally my first shiny ever!!! (besides Gyarados) I just checked the IVs and it's 5IV, in everything except HP.

This is so cool :D
  4. Antihaxxer

Antihaxxer

I don't know how to ask ....

Is it possible in X&Y to "sort" all your box ? Because I've so many boxes and I would like to sort my box by #number of the pokemon in the pokesx

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)