XY LC Suspect 3 (req = 1950 COIL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody, it is time for a new LC suspect thread. Same deal as last time, you're going to ladder, qualify, then vote on what you want suspected. This time, there's a fancy new LC Suspect ladder, so you don't need to tell me what your alt is.

Using any alt, get a COIL of 1950 on the LC Suspect Ladder. When you hit 1950, take a screenshot and post in this thread, and you're all qualified. The test is going to last for a little less than two weeks, with the deadline being: Friday, March 28th, nighttime EST.

The current LC Council is: prem Goddess Briyella Heysup apt-get macle Corkscrew

Treecko has been removed from the council. There is that slot and five rotating council positions, which will be determined based off of your participation in the suspect discussion thread when that gets posted. I will try to take choosing that seriously this time.

Get to laddering!

edit: changed COIL requirement to 1950

@ GXE = 60, ~150 games
@ GXE = 70, ~82 games
@ GXE = 75, ~69 games
@ GXE = 80, ~60 games
@ GXE = 85, ~53 games
@ GXE = 90, ~48 games

My goal is to make the suspect test be accessible but still manageable / an actual endeavor to obtain. I do not want players to just waltz in and get reqs in absolutely zero effort, that's not valuable to anyone. However, I want anyone to get reqs, so I don't have a GXE / ELO / WL requirement or something. As such, my requirements are inherently easier than those of other tiers. That's why they're worth half a suspect. They are made for every player to be able to qualify eventually, but take a relatively significant amount of games. I think a 1950 COIL more accurately maintains this balance.

Qualifying for reqs is .5 votes for a TC badge.

Last edited:
inb4 SWAG gets banned
Blarajan mentioned a bit on IRC that he'll ban Swagger if the OU tier does it, since apparently he doesn't wanna be a trendsetter. That opinion may change over time though.

Regardless, have fun everyone and hope you see at least 2 different team archetypes in your run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)