XY OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY (MAKING A NEW THREAD)

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
btw alakazam, mega garchomp sets (mixed set update + sd addition), and lo tornadus (with hurricane, superpower, uturn, taunt/knock off) still need people to do their updates.

I'm going to write up Garchomp now, and I was wondering, Garchomp already has a Swords Dance set, so do I just revamp the Mixed set?

TG Manaphy's spread is pretty outdated. The Speed EVs allow to outspeed Deoxys-D.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/manaphy.3495526/

There's a little error on Sylveon's analysis. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sylveon-gp-1-2.3502841/
"36 Special Defense EVs allow Sylveon to survive a 2HKO from Landorus's Earth Power"
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 36 SpD Sylveon: 177-211 (44.9 - 53.5%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

You need 40 SpD EVs to always survive a 2HKO.
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 40 SpD Sylveon: 175-208 (44.4 - 52.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Does Unaware Clefable need a revamp with the new spread ?

Last edited:
TG Manaphy's spread is pretty outdated. The Speed EVs allow to outspeed Deoxys-D.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/manaphy.3495526/
I think we should either use a spread of 108 HP / 252 SpA / 148 Spe Timid to outspeed Modest / Adamant Zard Y / X, or just go 252 SpA / 252 Spe Timid to outspeed Timid / Jolly variants. I personally use the latter, though the added bulk can be helpful when setting up. :]

Last edited:
Now that Aegislash is gone I think Jirachi has some viability in OU again and maybe an Analysis ahould be written up for it as well?

Edit: Sorry I checked the front page and saw nothing on it.

Last edited:

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the excadrill analysis was made pre-sand era and, as a result, is rather severely outdated. there's some crappy mold breaker balloon set as the main set, adamant scarf, lo-only sand rush and a mold breaker-focused analysis, av, rather skimpy team options...basically it needs a revamp. up for reservation, this is a very important analysis so i'll be watching closely.

Reactions: Muk

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Jukain via IRC

Conkeldurr needs an update using the set designated in this post. If someone wants to handle that, it's up for reservation. Since the entire analysis consists of one set it shouldn't hurt to revamp the entire analysis (set + overview/oo/c&c).

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
taking staraptor revamp; can I use the original one or does it need to be entirely rewritten because aeg was kinda the only reason it wasn't used as much

Reactions: Muk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)