XY OU Crew Tournament – Round 1 (READ POST #18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
... You can't actually use the Missingno. I don't understand why you did. I am going to have to reward the 6-0 to GGamer.

No, it tells you to replace all Pokemon with Missingno after they faint. That doesn't mean you can go ahead and bring a Missingno with Earthquake to KO a Heatran. It very much did change the outcome of the battle as normally GGamer would not be able to use Heatran if it were KOed. I am allowing him to bring all his Pokemon to the next match, though, because you are not allowed to use a Missingno in battle. Just look at the example:
  • Eo Ut Mortus beats Funkasaurus 1-0, with a Charmander left, so he can only use that Charmander vs. the next 9.9 player, Jirachee.
  • Jirachee 6-0es Eo Ut Mortus. He can use his full team against LoLsquad's next player, Rewer.
  • Rewer 5-0es Jirachee. He can only use those five Pokemon vs. his next opponent, Nachos.
  • Rewer 1-0es Nachos. Team 9.9 has no players remaining.
  • dice remains a bum.
Nowhere does it state that Eo Ut Mortus can use a Charmander and 5 Missingno. Rewer cannot use his 5 Pokemon and a Missingno. Missingno are simply placeholders and this is quite evident if you read the rules. Counterteaming is a part of this tournament (your team is free to counterteam GGamer). But yeah, GGamer retains the 6-0.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I misread the rules .-.

And I meant that no matter what happened I had no chance against his team. Missing no or not. I'm aware that CRing is part of this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)