XY OU Team Tour - [Round 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
fsr these tags were not alerting me anyways I was just made aware of this and will try to fight by the deadline.

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
was supposed to play after tour today but idk what happened with that, guess it doesn't matter anyways for the result.

Right, well, there were two matches that were not played before the deadline.

MAlkaviano vs ogasian - Coinflip. Ogasian gave MAlkaviano a time and place where he could be reached, but a match did not happen. I cannot call activity here as neither has posted activity / an update as to what was happening with their match. With that said, a coin was flipped.

Royalty vs Marshall.Law - Activity. The two participants were supposed to play the night of the deadline, following the Saturday Smogon Tour. Royalty was on and ready to play, but Marshall was absent. As Royalty was on SmogTours at the scheduled time and Marshall was not, activity is given.

Now, the following people need to send me and only me, Funkasaurus , swaps for the last time:

Team 4 need not to give swaps as there were no losses.

Team 18
King
McMeghan
Ojama
SmashBrosBrawl
(I got FLCL's already)

Team 16 need not to give swaps as there were no losses.

Last edited:
Sorry, I forgot to post something about this. I PM'ed him on smogtours server at the scheduled time but he never replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)