Tournament XY OU Tournament [Won by Get this Money]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could probably call activity win just as you did, but instead I'm offering you a chance to reschedule as this is a tournament not a test of who can post activity win first.
The game was scheduled for 6pm EST as seen in the post and he is asking for activity before the game was even scheduled to play...wtf http://imgur.com/wAn8578
6 EST in ou room, he went on smog tour when ou room and /user are obviously on showdown main server not smogtour (this mistake is understandable) the question I have is why is he asking for the activity win before the match was even scheduled to begin. This must either be a reschedule or if he really can not play any other date which is probably not the case then the only option is a Coin Flip.
Hello we had to play at 11 pm my time friday and you missed that time how can you try to get an aw?LOL
You know i can't play after 11 pm and i was on friday only for you so...

Hello we had to play at 11 pm my time friday and you missed that time how can you try to get an aw?LOL
You know i can't play after 11 pm and i was on friday only for you so...
I really do not care enough to argue, but you should know it said 6 pm est in the post and I was on showdown at 5pm as well but never received a message from you

Round 4: Deadline is Monday 21'st since people have finals
Extension deadline: sunday
Fortune vs Curtain
RedMaxx vs Cronenberg
Anttya vs Mimolette
Sabella vs Omastar
[ Genesis7 vs galbia ] vs Inflikted
Barge vs Get this Money

Omastar 's opponent failed to reply to vm, and gets activity]
Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Baton Pass Clause: Despite being an ORAS added clause, it affects all tiers so; Limit 1 Baton Pass user; user must not have both a way to boost Speed and a way to boost other stats

Last edited:
Round 5: Semifinals
Deadline: January 2nd

Get this Money vs Anttya
Sabella vs Genesis7
Fortune vs Cronenberg

Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Baton Pass Clause: Despite being an ORAS added clause, it affects all tiers so; Limit 1 Baton Pass user; user must not have both a way to boost Speed and a way to boost other stats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)