XY RNG CRACKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you do this ;-;
The date this was posted should've been a dead giveaway, but a boy can dream. A boy can dream XD

I have been RNG manipulating for the last three years and I think that with the dawn of X&Y that I should shed truth on the matter at hand. RNG Manipulation has widely been accepted by most sources as a method to obtain legitimate perfect Pokemon, only shunned by a few people who have not looked into how it works too deeply. I have swallowed my tongue for too long now. Like the way a child's words are the honest truth, these people are correct and have seen past the elaborate ruse painted by the communities elite. RNG manipulation IS hacking

RNG Manipulation requires an Action Replay to work: There are many cases of people attempting to learn how to RNG manipulate but having to give up after several failed attempts. The reason being is that these people lacked the Action Replay required for the RNG manipulation process to work, a requirement hidden from the original programmers to keep the process looking legit until they rose to power and were able to write the rules. Upon booting up, RNG reporter establishes a faint wireless connection with the Action Replay inserted into a players DS. Whatever seed is selected in the window is then wirelessly transmitted to the DS which generates the desired result. An RNG manipulated Pokemon is no better than a Pokemon obtained by flicking a "perfect IVs" code on.

Notice how there is no RNG manipulation for XY? Also notice how we lack Action Replays? Yeah, shocking coincidence.

RNG Reporter is Spyware: RNG Reporter is an elaborate spyware that can freely view whatever it observes on your webcam. Ever browse the internet naked? RNG Reporter saw it. Ever open Incognito mode for a while? RNG Reporter saw it. Notice how the current main programmer for RNG Reporter is "Slashmolder". The name is a dead giveaway into his actual intentions. With the video he leeches from your webcam he molds slash fiction and then uses that footage to assemble his own personal adult videos. If you have installed RNG reporter by now, it's too late for your hardware; your webcam has been zombified. Smash it as hard as you can and stop the ever growing pile of sick fap fodder.

RNG Manipulation and Pokecheck: Pokecheck originally started as an anti-rng initiative by user Bond697 under a disguise as a french webmaster. He took it upon himself to upload file versions of the Pokemon he had masuda methoded for constantly, claiming them to be RNG manipulated. Once everyone had his Pokemon, he would make a site wide announcement that nothing he had was ever RNGed and activate a Pokecheck wide "RNG Manipulated: Hacked" filter across Pokecheck, debunking the RNG manipulation ruse. He enlisted an elite group of people including the widely known researcher Kaphotics and a few simple goons to monitor the site's chat like myself and Hozu. The plan was going swimingly...

So what went wrong? Bond697 couldn't get enough of Kaphotic's sweet ass. Months into the project, Bond697 invited Pokecheck staff including myself to his tropical island home for a meeting on how to initiate the RNG Manipulation flag. Or so that's what we thought. Upon arrival, Bond invited us into a meeting room to discuss the project only to lock the doors, dim the lights, and reveal his left hand to be a leather glove covered in Crisco. He wanted to make us his little piggies. I was able to escape by jumping out a window, but the other staff wasn't so lucky. I could hear their moans of agony in the distance as I ran as they were horribly violated. Pokecheck's add revenue is funding a BDSM dungeon. It's staff are all being impersonated so that no one grows suspicious of their absence. In the mean time, they're all locked in Bond(697)age.

Who am I? Why should you trust me?: As I previously mentioned, I was part of the Pokecheck staff when the great reveal to Bond697's intentions happened. Confused after the events, I stumbled upon former programmer mingot who told me how his practical joke had gone far out of his hands into the monster it is today. Learning the truth, I slowly rose to the ranks of a leader of this site so that I could finally denounce RNG manipulation for what it is and use Smogon's manpower to enforce the truth. Why should I have expected that though? I should have known that Smogon knew the truth behind RNG manipulation this whole time and his been idly allowing it to do its malcicious work. After all, it's raking in site views as people try to view RNG related threads. Why should they put a stop to something helping them?

I come to you not as a moderator or your superior, I come to you as a rebel with a desperate cry for help. I expect this account to me "softbanned" sometime soon (I cannot access the account, but the account is left active to stop suspicion from brewing) so please, copy this text and spread it.

What can I do to help?: Delete your RNG manipulated Pokemon. Slander anyone who uses them. Spit on Pokecheck. Leave smogon and spread how foul it's name is on other sites (post that video of the guy with the typhlosion hoodie or something). Spread the word and protect your friends before the smogon defense force silences them like they will with me!

Last edited:
I have been RNG manipulating for the last three years and I think that with the dawn of X&Y that I should shed truth on the matter at hand. RNG Manipulation has widely been accepted by most sources as a method to obtain legitimate perfect Pokemon, only shunned by a few people who have not looked into how it works too deeply. I have swallowed my tongue for too long now. Like the way a child's words are the honest truth, these people are correct and have seen past the elaborate ruse painted by the communities elite. RNG manipulation IS hacking

RNG Manipulation requires an Action Replay to work: There are many cases of people attempting to learn how to RNG manipulate but having to give up after several failed attempts. The reason being is that these people lacked the Action Replay required for the RNG manipulation process to work, a requirement hidden from the original programmers to keep the process looking legit until they rose to power and were able to write the rules. Upon booting up, RNG reporter establishes a faint wireless connection with the Action Replay inserted into a players DS. Whatever seed is selected in the window is then wirelessly transmitted to the DS which generates the desired result. An RNG manipulated Pokemon is no better than a Pokemon obtained by flicking a "perfect IVs" code on.

Notice how there is no RNG manipulation for XY? Also notice how we lack Action Replays? Yeah, shocking coincidence.

RNG Reporter is Spyware: RNG Reporter is an elaborate spyware that can freely view whatever it observes on your webcam. Ever browse the internet naked? RNG Reporter saw it. Ever open Incognito mode for a while? RNG Reporter saw it. Notice how the current main programmer for RNG Reporter is "Slashmolder". The name is a dead giveaway into his actual intentions. With the video he leeches from your webcam he molds slash fiction and then uses that footage to assemble his own personal adult videos. If you have installed RNG reporter by now, it's too late for your hardware; your webcam has been zombified. Smash it as hard as you can and stop the ever growing pile of sick fap fodder.

RNG Manipulation and Pokecheck: Pokecheck originally started as an anti-rng initiative by user Bond697 under a disguise as a french webmaster. He took it upon himself to upload file versions of the Pokemon he had masuda methoded for constantly, claiming them to be RNG manipulated. Once everyone had his Pokemon, he would make a site wide announcement that nothing he had was ever RNGed and activate a Pokecheck wide "RNG Manipulated: Hacked" filter across Pokecheck, debunking the RNG manipulation ruse. He enlisted an elite group of people including the widely known researcher Kaphotics and a few simple goons to monitor the site's chat like myself and Hozu. The plan was going swimingly...

So what went wrong? Bond697 couldn't get enough of Kaphotic's sweet ass. Months into the project, Bond697 invited Pokecheck staff including myself to his tropical island home for a meeting on how to initiate the RNG Manipulation flag. Or so that's what we thought. Upon arrival, Bond invited us into a meeting room to discuss the project only to lock the doors, dim the lights, and reveal his left hand to be a leather glove covered in Crisco. He wanted to make us his little piggies. I was able to escape by jumping out a window, but the other staff wasn't so lucky. I could hear their moans of agony in the distance as I ran as they were horribly violated. Pokecheck's add revenue is funding a BDSM dungeon. It's staff are all being impersonated so that no one grows suspicious of their absence. In the mean time, they're all locked in Bond(697)age.

Who am I? Why should you trust me?: As I previously mentioned, I was part of the Pokecheck staff when the great reveal to Bond697's intentions happened. Confused after the events, I stumbled upon former programmer mingot who told me how his practical joke had gone far out of his hands into the monster it is today. Learning the truth, I slowly rose to the ranks of a leader of this site so that I could finally denounce RNG manipulation for what it is and use Smogon's manpower to enforce the truth. Why should I have expected that though? I should have known that Smogon knew the truth behind RNG manipulation this whole time and his been idly allowing it to do its malcicious work. After all, it's raking in site views as people try to view RNG related threads. Why should they put a stop to something helping them?

I come to you not as a moderator or your superior, I come to you as a rebel with a desperate cry for help. I expect this account to me "softbanned" sometime soon (I cannot access the account, but the account is left active to stop suspicion from brewing) so please, copy this text and spread it.

What can I do to help?: Delete your RNG manipulated Pokemon. Slander anyone who uses them. Spit on Pokecheck. Leave smogon and spread how foul it's name is on other sites (post that video of the guy with the typhlosion hoodie or something). Spread the word and protect your friends before the smogon defense force silences them like they will with me!

i took my time to read this lol .

What can I do to help?: Delete your RNG manipulated Pokemon. Slander anyone who uses them. Spit on Pokecheck. Leave smogon and spread how foul it's its name is on other sites (post that video of the guy with the typhlosion hoodie or something). Spread the word and protect your friends before the smogon defense force silences them like they will with me!
fixed it for you tm. i took the time to read it too.

FT: Freshly RNG'd 7iv shiny HA Multiscale Mewtwo-z w/ egg moves Geomancy, Dark Void, Shell Smash, Splash.

CMT for my "wants", and make an offer.

I have only one thing to say, now that I've ready this

Happy april fools everyone!

PS. RNGing a bunch of cool stuff

I can't believe that it was so easy. I've been blindly resetting for a Timid Mewtwo without looking at the date and having no success. But now I just looked at the date and caught a flawless 4/1/2/0/1/4 Mewtwo in a Master Ball on my first try. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)