XY RU Minitour #2: Blast From the Past [Won by Migzoo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom

Banned deucer.
Okay, so minitour numeros 2 is gonna have an interesting twist in this tournament. Basically, any Pokemon that was ever legal in RU that hasn't been banned in RU or in the tiers above, are fair game for this tournament. This mainly includes Pokemon that have moved up to UU from RU in this gen by usage and in BW, as well as previous BW RU mons and their respective megas (if applicable).

To save you some time trying to look up RU history and what not, here are the list of the new legal Pokemon for this tournament:
Umbreon

Aerodactyl (Mega)

Blastoise (Mega)

Nidoqueen

Milotic

Honchkrow

Manectric (Mega)

Aggron (Mega)

Ampharos (Mega)

Entei

Medicham

Gardevoir

Clefable

Quagsire

Absol (Mega)

Galvantula

Mandibuzz

Smeargle

Pinsir

Charizard

Krookodile

Toxicroak

Raikou

Shaymin

Mawile

For the sake of keeping this tournament from being an overglorified fuckfest, a few things are also banned: Pinsirite, Medichamite, Gardevoirite, Charizardite X, Charizardite Y, and Mawilite. Their non mega base forms, however, are still available for use.
General tourny rules:

-This is a best of three tournament, with the dude winning two matches advancing on

-Aside from the small twist above, general ru tiering rules and what not still apply

-Matches are to be played on PS! unless both users agree to otherwise play somewhere else

-You're free to switch around teams as you play your second or third match (if applicable)

-Signups will stay open a couple days after the Shuckle ban is officially in effect, and each round will last 7 days maximum with a possible 3 day extension if needed

-This tournament will consist of 32, 48, or 64 participants, it just really depends on how much we get. Any leftovers in between those numbers will be added as subs.

Mean things:

-Don't scout and counter team, it's not nice.

-Don't ghost, it's not nice.

-If there's blatant evidence of the above, I can't guarantee that you'll be allowed to advance.

Timer stuff:

-Timer should be turned on at the start at of the match.

-If you timeout, you lose the match. There's nothing else to it. This is for the sake of keeping the tournament as simple as possible.

Disconnections:

-Unless you disconnect at the first few turns and don't come back before the timer runs out, you will lose. Exceptions can always be made if you had the match 100% won or some other special case. Again, this is just to keep the tournament going smoothly.

Battle Clauses:

-Evasion Clause
-OHKO Clause
-Sleep Clause
-Species Clause
-Timed Battle
-Team Preview

Prize:

Winner of this tournament gets Halfop status in #rarelyused. I believe they're permanent, so it's kind of a nice prize. If you already have Hops or an above ranking #rarelyused, then tough luck.

Round 1:

Kiyo vs Cowtao
-Tsunami- vs LightningLuxray
migzoo vs Nas
Level 56
vs malefic
Rob.
vs radianthero156
Based vs OnlyLove
Expulso
vs Mew2
scotti vs WhiteQueen
Peef Rimgar
vs Nozzle
Celeberty
vs shartruce2
Seismitoad vs breh
Gale Wing Srock
vs U-Turn Out
Livio[/USER
] vs Arikado
FLCL
vs Shaymin :D
Cinco Diablo
vs atomicllamas
Chenkovsky vs galbia
Robert Alfons vs ScraftyIsTheBest
Turtleye vs Raseri
Wepwn vs Rozykli
SOMALIA vs Magnemite
Bouffalant
vs Ningildo
blunder vs MikeDawg
The Avalanches
vs cuteflounder
A Terrakion vs Qwilphish

Round 2:

Kiyo vs Qwilphish
-Tsunami-
vs cuteflounder
migzoo
vs blunder
Rob
. vs Magnemite
Based
vs Rozykli
Mew2 vs ScraftyIsTheBest
WhiteQueen
vs galbia
Peef Rimgar
vs atomicllamas
malefic
vs Bouffalant
Gale Wing Srock vs FLCL
shartruce2 vs breh
Arikado vs Raseri

Round 3:

Kiyo vs Arikado
cuteflounder vs shartruce2
migzoo vs Gale Wing Srock
Magnemite
vs malefic
Based vs atomicllamas
WhiteQueen
vs ScraftyIsTheBest

Semi-Finals (Round 4):

migzoo vs WhiteQueen
cuteflounder vs atomicllamas
Kiyo vs malefic

Finals (Round 5):

migzoo vs Kiyo
cuteflounder
vs migzoo
Kiyo vs cuteflounder

gosh, i waste so much time on here w/o even realizing it sometimes, but at the same time, i did meet a few nice ppl here and there that just might have made all that time i invested on this site worth it.

best user: Kingler12345, no i'm not playing dota 2 cause otherwise i'd find more of a reason to waste time on the internet. !_! plz come back when when oras is out tho cause ik gen 3 ir ur favorite gen and it's mine too. ):

Mazz y u leave??? ): we must play moar middle cup imo

#rarelyused ppl:

there are so many ppl that are awesome itc, and molk, llamas, sv, drunkglemi, passion, cl, lasagne, shake, double, hnc, newbreed, dtc (ded), and nails are all cool ppl in particular
(◕‿◕✿)
#doubles ppl:

yeah, i don't really play doubles as much anymore cause ru is a thing now xD. but the chan is still nice to hang around in and it's always fun to tease ppl every now and again. it also helps that the ppl are nice to talk to itc 'bout pokemon and regular stuff in general.

ouqc ppl and other nice ppl in ou qc chan:

it was short lived, but it was fun while it lasted. y'all know who you are and it was nice doing the stuff at the time, but i quit cause reasons 9.9

i'm not doing very many individual shoutouts (unless ur ded and not dtc) cause its cheesy af and i get embarrassed easily, so ya. no h8 plz.

if i forgot u it's cause i typed this up the night b4 and it was rlly late and stuff. &_&

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
in

spirit said:
there are so many ppl that are awesome itc, and molk, llamas, sv, drunkglemi, passion, cl, lasagne, shake, double, hnc, newbreed, dtc (ded), and nails
thought it stopped there and was like bitchhhhhhhhhhh o.o

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
so basically this tour is just uu light?

E: lmao passing this up it'll be tough to schedule things when I go on vacation gl to participants tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)