I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, I look forward to the mons. I'll give two credits per shiny.
Hey ooh_shiny, just wanna give you an update on the 3 breeding projects. I've finished breeding the 3 eggs. Just going to check their ESVs, then find my TSV. Oh, and just to let you know that I don't have access to Reddit since my country banned it. I thought I did have access to it when I could access the article about shiny hatching the first time, but the ISPs just won't let me now.

Nvm, found a solution on the Reddit issue.

Right now I'm going to search for the respective TSV trainers. Have you given a thought of a nickname for the Bouffalant?

Last edited:
Hey ooh_shiny, just wanna give you an update on the 3 breeding projects. I've finished breeding the 3 eggs. Just going to check their ESVs, then find my TSV. Oh, and just to let you know that I don't have access to Reddit since my country banned it. I thought I did have access to it when I could access the article about shiny hatching the first time, but the ISPs just won't let me now.

Nvm, found a solution on the Reddit issue.

Right now I'm going to search for the respective TSV trainers. Have you given a thought of a nickname for the Bouffalant?
Afro Smash

I am interested in these:
Shiny Woobat
Simple (ha)
Timid
5 iv
EM- stored power
Quick ball
Nickname: Simple Life

Shiny Bouffalant
no ha
Adamant
5 iv
luxury ball
Nickname: no idea yet

Shiny sewaddle
no ha
Jolly
5 iv
Nest ball
Nickname: Gucci (if Male), Coco Chanel (if Female)

I can give you a 6 iv ditto, female bouffalant and sewaddle parents to speed things up. I can clone eggs if you want an unnicknamed copy.
Hi ooh_shiny just wanna let u know that the 3 shinies above are all ready to be traded : ) let me know when's a good time for you to trade.

CMT for your HP Grass Moltres, HP Fire Celebi, Timid Palkia Shiny, Shiny Giratina, Victini and Lastly HP ice Virizion

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
cmt for the shiny quiet numel please, I've been looking for one forever in a heavy ball :)

edit: found one, cmt instead for the dream ball zubat please :]

Last edited:
Hey! CMT for:
♀

Branden/ 63477
Timid Contrary
31/ 12/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 30
Hidden Power Fire
Moves: Iron Tail | Glare | Leech Seed | Mirror Coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)