I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyho i have Bagon, and the 2 other Pokémon ^^ How many Pokemon can I get for these . And What other pokemon you want

I am interested in your Impish Landorus-T and your Jolly Victini :)

Please CMT for them :) And I am right now breeding a lot of Rare Ball Females and I have also Battle Ready Pokemon which are in the Link in my Trade Thread.
How about a female moon ball gastly? A female quick ball non ha modest drifloon would be great. They don't have to be shiny.

The two mons you want are from gen5 just to let you know

Heyho i have Bagon, and the 2 other Pokémon ^^ How many Pokemon can I get for these . And What other pokemon you want
I only need bagon. I can give you a breedable

How about a female moon ball gastly? A female quick ball non ha modest drifloon would be great. They don't have to be shiny.

The two mons you want are from gen5 just to let you know

I only need bagon. I can give you a breedable
I am fine with that :) Do you need any EMs and which Nature you want on them and do you need them Female ?

I dont know how I Do breeding projects ^^'
Oh, a breeding project is when you breed a pokemon with a certain nature and ivs for a person. Here's what I'm looking for:

Pumpkaboo-XL (captured in luxury ball)
Impish
Frisk
31/31/31/x/31/31
egg moves
disable/ destiny bond

wailmer (captured in dream ball)
modest
water veil
31/x/31/31/31/31

kind of interested in your shiny bergmite, espurr, and klefki if you like two other mons of mine. If you just want Victini for now, I'd like bergmite :)
For now I'd just like the Victini. Maybe I'll be interested in your other Pokemon in the future.
Let me know when you are free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)