I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi am interested in your shiny greninja,I have a shiny scizor which I would like to offer you

Scizor:lvl100
Sword dance,bullet punch,brick break,roost
Ability:Technician
Attack:394
Defense:236
Sp.att:131
Sp,def:196
Speed:229
Ev:I forgot it ev but it have full ev and as u can see in the stat u probably can work it out
Iv:Full(Hp:Dark)
Hope you like it

I remember last time we traded you asked for the Polar Ice Vivillon; are you into Collecting more than one Shiny Vivillon? I can probably get more; I have this one as part of my newest update:

[666] Shiny Vivillon (Garden)
OT:
Kardul (54908) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Compound Eyes
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Rage Powder, Poison Powder
Tradeable Stock :

Notes
: Tyvip told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

Would really like that HP Grass Timid Suicune. :)

CMT for these (In order of want):

Bold
Pressure
31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Sleep Talk | Defog

Timid
Pressure
HP Grass
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Defog | Fire Blast | Roost

Timid
Pressure
HP Grass
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 31
Moves:

I don't have any of my legends uploaded yet. But from what I remember, your interested in breedables currently. Idk what's s good trade ratio... Whatever you feel is fair I guess. Oh and can we discuss here please? I don't want to bump my thread when it's still closed :P

EDIT: Is it possible to request Tutor Moves on these? Lemme know. And don't be shy asking for a bunch of breedables. I'm willing to pay big for these :]

Last edited:
Pokéguy No thank you, I just wanted one.

$teele
You can request tutor moves. Give me a day to get them ready. I usually do 2 breedables per shiny. I can clone in X&Y, so if I request a female with a 12.5% ratio you can ask me to clone. It only takes a minute. I'm only interested in female breedables.

I like these mons >:)

timid safari ball misdreavus 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread
adamant dream ball anorith
naughty dream ball gible

That's all I saw that interested me :I
If anything, I'm looking for these breedables:

female luxury ball shadow tag gothita
premier ball adamant marill needs belly drum and aqua jet
dream/luxury ball bold vullaby needs foul play, roost, knock off

Pokéguy No thank you, I just wanted one.

$teele
You can request tutor moves. Give me a day to get them ready. I usually do 2 breedables per shiny. I can clone in X&Y, so if I request a female with a 12.5% ratio you can ask me to clone. It only takes a minute. I'm only interested in female breedables.

I like these mons >:)

timid safari ball misdreavus 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread
adamant dream ball anorith
naughty dream ball gible

That's all I saw that interested me :I
If anything, I'm looking for these breedables:

female luxury ball shadow tag gothita
premier ball adamant marill needs belly drum and aqua jet
dream/luxury ball bold vullaby needs foul play, roost, knock off
Ok, how about this, I breed you Anorinth as you requested (Might take a while as I only have 5IV spit back and it's 12.5% female! I'd probably take you up on your cloning offer.)
I can do Gible, it comes Naive, but I do think I have access to a Naughty Ditto.
I can do Midreavus to, but if this interests you, I can breed it HP Fighting and then pass you a free HP Fighting Ditto, Fully Redis on top of that.
I can also do Gothita in a HP Fire set, 4 EMs, but it's in a Premier Ball.
Vullaby is also pretty easy to do, but I don't think I'd want to do Marill as it's available in rarer balls than premier.

So Anorith, Gible (Naive or Naughty), Misdreavus (HP Fighting + Ditto is an option), Gothita (HP Fire, Premier Ball acceptable? Y/n?) and Vullaby, for your three.
I know it's not your 2 for 1 as you requested, but I can throw in some Hidden Powers on those mons, and Anorith is still going to be hard to breed even though you offering cloning.

As for Tutor Moves, could I get Icy Wind on Suicune, Tailwind on Moltres and Dragon Pulse on Giratina?

Not particularly interested in HP Fighting, because mismagius learns dazzling gleam. Gothita Hp Fire is a good suggestion, I'll take you on that. Not a fan of premier ball on gothita though. I'll take marill in fast ball if you like that more. I'll tutor the mons in the meantime.

Not particularly interested in HP Fighting, because mismagius learns dazzling gleam. Gothita Hp Fire is a good suggestion, I'll take you on that. Not a fan of premier ball on gothita though. I'll take marill in fast ball if you like that more. I'll tutor the mons in the meantime.
Alright, I'll breed regular Mismagius. I like Premier Ball because Lux is spammed way too much, I also have a 31/30/31/30/31/30 parent already in a Premier Ball wich will speed up the process like crazy. I'll do Marill in Fast, I'll just have to trade for a parent first wich shouldn't be too hard.
I'll let you know when I'm done, I think those 6 for your three should be a fair deal. If I could get a little lucky with Anorith and can find someone generous for Marill, I should be done relatively quickly :)

I can RNG capture a female marill in HG with 5 ivs if you'd like.
Ah,taht it would be useful, but I don't need 5IVs since by the time, I pass all the EMs and nature, it would probably drop to max, 3IV. But if you could capture just a regular female in a Fast Ball, that would be great :)

Darn, it's a 1% chance unless I have a swarm. I guess it won't take 15 mins. I have to leave soon too :(
Alright that's fine. I'll start on the others first. If you want me to find it from someone else I can, if not, just lemme know when you got it :]

Added:

♀
(K)

Timid
Moody
31/ 12/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Spikes | Hex | Disable | Switcheroo

Ability will be cursed body upon evolution​

I can get you a heal ball 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Goomy with Gooey given a couple of days or so. Would you happen to be willing to part with a Togekiss with tutor moves for it?

I can get you a heal ball 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Goomy with Gooey given a couple of days or so. Would you happen to be willing to part with a Togekiss with tutor moves for it?
I wouldn't mind at all. Shiny togekiss looks like the nonshiny anyway, kind of a letdown imo.

Great, I'll queue it up and let you know when I'm done! I don't suppose Togekiss can be nicknamed? I'm assuming not.

Just to formally put it out, trade is:

Me breeding:
Female, Heal Ball
Modest
Hydration/Sap Sipper
31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Tackle | Bubble | Acid Armor | Counter

For your:
Nickname: Sunny
*Shiny*
Calm
Serene Grace
31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Roost | Defog | Heal Bell | Thunder Wave

Do I have it down right?

Last edited:
You can name it. It takes a bit longer, because I have to transfer it.

Edit: no gooey, pls. Hydration or Sap Sipper will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)