I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
♀
Timid
Contrary
31/ 12/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 30
Hidden Power Fire
Moves:
Iron Tail | Glare | Leech Seed | Mirror Coat
CMT for Snivy and 12 credits of other stuff .

EDIT: I can offer another credit maybe? lol

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Do all of the Gen 6 shiny breeds have your OT/TID? Otherwise you'll have to list those with the Pokés.
Congrats on the Snivy by the way. :)

Do all of the Gen 6 shiny breeds have your OT/TID? Otherwise you'll have to list those with the Pokés.
Congrats on the Snivy by the way. :)
No, they've been hatched by redditors. I'll update with that info since it's in the rules.

Intrestef in hp fire snivy :) dont have to be shiny, what are you looking for?
It'd be easier if you had a trade thread or google doc with your mons. I don't have an idea right now because I've been sick for the last two weeks D:

Can you please CMT for the shiny contrary snivy?
Female love ball snubbull piqued my interest.

Last edited:
It'd be easier if you had a trade thread or google doc with your mons. I don't have an idea right now because I've been sick for the last two weeks D:
Yea i know..but i cant make one sadly :/ i can breed a lot of pokes from the OU metagame, have some apricons balls.

I'm only interested in competitive legends. I have most of them already, but I only post my own pokemon that I caught/bred.
I sended you a message, if you would not like the things i jave there i can guve you a bold nature zaptos with hp grass if you want, already ev train

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Cmt for contrary snivy. Have a 6iv shiny modest Deino /w earth power aswell which is not listed in my thread since i just got the clones off it.

Hi there! Could you please check if my thread has anything that would interest you for these beauties?:D
Legit Event

Jolly
Victory Star
31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31
Moves:
V-Create | Fusion Bolt | U-turn | Zen Headbutt

♀

Timid
Contrary
31/ 12/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 30
Hidden Power Fire
Moves:
Shoutout to Buckert and .com for the parents.

Hi there! Could you please check if my thread has anything that would interest you for these beauties?:D
Legit Event

Jolly
Victory Star
31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31
Moves:
V-Create | Fusion Bolt | U-turn | Zen Headbutt

♀

Timid
Contrary
31/ 12/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 30
Hidden Power Fire
Moves:
Shoutout to Buckert and .com for the parents.
I replied in your thread
I'm interested in a dream ball slowpoke
Sorry I didn't see anything

Hi there, referred to you for available breeding projects by Pokéguy. Are there any available that I can do (wants list)? Interested in ur legendary mons.

Hi there, referred to you for available breeding projects by Pokéguy. Are there any available that I can do (wants list)? Interested in ur legendary mons.
I am interested in these:
Shiny Woobat
Simple (ha)
Timid
5 iv
EM- stored power
Quick ball
Nickname: Simple Life

Shiny Bouffalant
no ha
Adamant
5 iv
luxury ball
Nickname: no idea yet

Shiny sewaddle
no ha
Jolly
5 iv
Nest ball
Nickname: Gucci (if Male), Coco Chanel (if Female)

I can give you a 6 iv ditto, female bouffalant and sewaddle parents to speed things up. I can clone eggs if you want an unnicknamed copy.

I am interested in these:
Shiny Woobat
Simple (ha)
Timid
5 iv
EM- stored power
Quick ball
Nickname: Simple Life

Shiny Bouffalant
no ha
Adamant
5 iv
luxury ball
Nickname: no idea yet

Shiny sewaddle
no ha
Jolly
5 iv
Nest ball
Nickname: Gucci (if Male), Coco Chanel (if Female)

I can give you a 6 iv ditto, female bouffalant and sewaddle parents to speed things up. I can clone eggs if you want an unnicknamed copy.
Hey there, thx for the quick reply. I can breed you all of the above, but I have no clue on how to shiny hatch them. I already have a 6 IV Ditto, so I'm okay there. But the female Bouffalant and Sewaddle would definitely help me. For the HA Woobat, I have access to it on my Y friend safari.

Hey there, thx for the quick reply. I can breed you all of the above, but I have no clue on how to shiny hatch them. I already have a 6 IV Ditto, so I'm okay there. But the female Bouffalant and Sewaddle would definitely help me. For the HA Woobat, I have access to it on my Y friend safari.
The shiny hatch thing is explained here
Check the shiny checking value thread here on smogon if you need someone to check egg values. I can check too.

The shiny hatch thing is explained here
Check the shiny checking value thread here on smogon if you need someone to check egg values. I can check too.
Ah ok, I get how it works now. So as long as the TSV and ESV matches, the mon will be shiny. I've already posted on the Smogon shiny checking value thread to check my TSV. I think I can do these breeding projects now. Can you trade me the parent female Bouffalant and Sewaddle?

Nvm ooh_shiny I should be able to catch both female parent Pokemon in-game : )

Last edited:
Ah ok, I get how it works now. So as long as the TSV and ESV matches, the mon will be shiny. I've already posted on the Smogon shiny checking value thread to check my TSV. I think I can do these breeding projects now. Can you trade me the parent female Bouffalant and Sewaddle?

Nvm ooh_shiny I should be able to catch both female parent Pokemon in-game : )
cool, I look forward to the mons. I'll give two credits per shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)