Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Pokemon have the biggest problems with Rotom-W? Trying to take advantage of Mega Sceptile, the Rotom killer, and trying not miss any obvious ones.

How many speed EV's does conk need to outspeed Clefable? I've been running one with Poison jab, and I have no idea how to calc speed

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What Pokemon have the biggest problems with Rotom-W? Trying to take advantage of Mega Sceptile, the Rotom killer, and trying not miss any obvious ones.
Generally most physical attackers need to be aware that rotom wash can burn them. gyarados has a huge problem with it, and so does talon flame.

Edit: Greninja'd

Last edited:

TheEnder

a petal in the wind
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
What are some good partners for Mega Sableye?
Pokemon capable of taking on Choice Specs Sylveon, Mega Gyarados, and Unaware Clefable make great partners for Mega Sableye, as they are some of the only things stopping an eventual Mega Sableye sweep. Ferrothorn stands out as a great teammate, as it takes on all of them, especially if Clefable is lacking a Fire-type move. Heatran is also a good teammate, as it takes on the Fairy-types, and opposing Heatran, which might by annyoing ebcuase of burns.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to add that Jirachi and Tentacruel are excellent teammates for their ability to handle Clefable, as well as Gardevoir in Jirachi's case

Minor question.

Where do we discuss Mons that might move up to OU viability with ORAS changes? For example, I recall the Dragalage thread specified "Until Adaptability gets released" it was unviable in OU, but what about now that it's legal? Or Pangoro, who while not stellar, improved dramatically with tutors on top of the Parting Shot niche.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Minor question.

Where do we discuss Mons that might move up to OU viability with ORAS changes? For example, I recall the Dragalage thread specified "Until Adaptability gets released" it was unviable in OU, but what about now that it's legal? Or Pangoro, who while not stellar, improved dramatically with tutors on top of the Parting Shot niche.
In addition to what boltsandbombers said, Pangoro still has a thread, so you could talk about it there too: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pangoro.3490017/page-14

Will there be a Mega-Salemence discussion on the VR sub?
Don't see a reason for that. Aegislash got a thread there due to be a very controversial suspect with even top players torn on the issue. However pretty much everyone agree Mega Salamence should just leave the tier asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)