Gen 6 XY Ubers Laddering Tournament I (won by Level 56)

Approved by Melee Mewtwo

This tournament is blatantly stolen from UU Laddering Tournament, however there are few modifications. Anyways, this tournament is to test your consistency, dedication, and skill in XY Ubers metagame! Tournament will take more than a month long to complete. So, please make sure that you can dedicate the time to this.

Since this tournament takes place in Showdown!, you should hang out in Ubers chat while doing this! If you win the tournament, then you can earn a rank up in the room! If you are a consistently active and good participant in the chat, then you can keep the rank up permanently!

This tournament will have two parts. The first part is laddering part. The second part is a single-elimination tournament. The first part consists of four weeks of laddering to qualify people to join single-elimination tournament. Only the highest and the runner up win for the week. And, people who are qualified may not win other weeks, however they can still ladder or whatever. I'll be still recording 3rd place for possible subs.

The second part should have 8 qualified people, and they will compete in a single elimination tournament to win the tournament.

Rules:
Standard XY Ubers
Be nice since sportsmanship is expected.

Just sign up, then you can start laddering immediately. To sign up, you need to post your new alt, which must begins with UXQ. For example, my alt name would be UXQ Orch.

Schedule (deadlines are 11:59 PM EST):
Part 1
6/1/14 to 6/8/14: Week 1
6/9/14 to 6/15/14: Week 2
6/16/14 to 6/22/14: Week 3
6/23/14 to 6/29/14: Week 4
Part 2
Don't john and we'll get this part done quickly.

Week 1 Winners
1. Madara Uchiha
2. Tyrannosaurusshrekt
3. Kebabe

Week 2 Winners
1. Fixed
2. DontStealMyPenguin
3. BPC

Week 3 Winners
1. TewMew
2. BPC
3. Safes

Week 4 Winners
1. steve_man
2. iampie
3. orch

Part 2
First round:
Level 56
iampie

TewMew
steve_man

Fixed
DontStealMyPenguin

BPC
Tyrannosaurusshrekt

Round 2

Level 56 vs TewMew
Fixed vs BPC

Last edited:
in
iamladdering<---- alt
EDIT: apparently that's taken. ummmmmm.... Hlafjag <---- alt
EDIT#2: Sorry im stupid. UXQ Iampie it is

Last edited:
Had a bad start and want a good w/l ratio, laddering with the alt UXQ ZoroarkForever instead.
just posting as a reminder, w/l ratio doesn't really matter for ELO. So, don't worry about it. It's optimal to just continue with your original posted alt, but if you insist on it. w/e

Also, just posting to clarify how I'm determining the winners. On the deadlines (Sundays at 11:59 PM EST), I will be online and taking screenshoot of ladder. Whoever have the 2 highest ELO score wins the spot in the tournament. 3rd highest person is put in as a sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)