Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Thunder

I knew how good Arceus-Fairy was so I chose it. It can wall a Rayquaza (or any dragon type, in which they are common in Ubers) from Outraging. It can stop dragon types in their tracks and almost always forcing a switch. Not only that, but it can sweep and wall at the same time with Calm Mind. It has Thunder for paralysis, helping it become an even better sweeper.

Lucario-Mega @ Lucarionite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance

I chose Mega-Lucario for sweeping. I would give it Ice Punch, but I can already stop Dragons with Arceus. Iron Tail is because BP might not be enough sometimes. Sometimes I debate on whether I should make him Special or keep him as Physical, change his Physical moveset, or find a replacement like Mega-Blaziken. Can you help me out with that?

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Atk / 52 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Roost
- Substitute

I remembered how great Ho-Oh was back in BW days, so I chose it. Having a Life Orb with sub and Brave Bird really takes a toll on your health, and that's what Regenerator and Roost are for. The extra SpD is for surviving moves like Surf and Thunderbolt. It's SpD combined with its HP makes it very good for walling, it can take most hits it gets.

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roar

This Giratina is an amazing wall on top of Ho-Oh and Arceus-Fairy. Will-O-Wisp is for halving the defense of Pokemon like Mega-Lucario, Rayquaza, and Groudon. I gave it Roar instead of Dragon Tail because Fairy types like Xerneas or Arceus-Fairy could stop me from Dragon Tailing. It can also switch in to some Pokemon because of its helpful Ghost typing. The only Pokemon I found that can potentially stop it are Mega Gengar And Mega Lucario (with DP)

Zekrom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Volt Switch
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage

Choice Scarf Zekrom is an incredible sweeper, so I chose it. I've had some experience with it before, and it's great. I gave it Volt Switch for in case I've come across something I can't really face with Zekrom. Draco Meteor is for great power, and I would give it Dragon Claw so that a Fairy doesn't trap me, but there are only 3 Fairy types in Ubers so I thought it didn't matter much.

(No Sprite Available)

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide

I decided I needed a Pokemon to set up entry-hazards, so I chose Landorus-T. It's a bit of a wall, has Intimidate, and some attacking moves with a great attack stat to boot. I also needed something to easily stop Ho-Oh in case of Defog, so I gave it Rock Slide. I decided maybe I could use Groudon for SR with Drought to help out my Ho-Oh, but it makes my Mega Lucario more weak to Fire moves. Which one should I choose?

So this is my XY Ubers team. I felt I could've used an improvement so I made this. If you want to tell me I need to use this Pokemon instead of that one, please include a set for said Pokemon that you recommend. I want only the best help I can get.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)