XY Ubers Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Standard Haruno being too fucking lazy to update the round with act/coli flips when the round ends and pushing it to after I wake up tomorrow. So yeah, you have till then to get your matches done.

My op only replied to my vm 4 days after I posted it, check his profile for details. I won't be able to play today bar a 2 hour window later at 7-9pm which probably won't work out due to timezone differences.

Chisposo

Activity

lost game one then penguins had to go... We will probably not get this done before deadline so idk, I guess he can request extension ore something, otherwise activity post I guess :(

Haruno

Just informing you that I'm away from home and unavailable to play for at least the next day. What I said about actively attempting to arrange the match before still stands, though.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity calls.

kebabe vs dontstealmypenguin: Kebabe has shown more activity than penguins judging from vms since he hasn't gotten a reply from penguins despite penguin logging on the forums and essentially relying on seeing kebabe on ps to get their match done which isn't a good indicator of activity and thus kebabe gets the activity win.

chisposo vs malefic: despite having hard to match timezones, I feel that they should've been able to get their matches done within 9 days so I can't grant them a further extension and judging from vms and general activity, malefic has shown more activity so malefic gets the act win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)