XY UU Battle of the Week (Week 3 Battle: panamaxis vs. kokoloko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, sorry I'm a little late getting around to posting this (got too carried away testing some things on the ladder) Before I announce the ballot, I would first like to take some time to announce a couple of things:

1. If competitors so wish, they can have battles in ADV, DPP, and BW formats. Be sure that at least one of the battles is in XY format though. Big ups to Tomahawk9 for the origin of this idea.
2. I'll count them this time as I don't feel as if I was clear enough with this, but you have to vote for 3 people during the Nomination Stage; no more, no less. This will take effect next week. Anyway, with that out of the way, here's the ballot for the Voting Stage, guys!

radianthero156
Laga
hilarious
kokoloko
FLCL
Limitless

Got very tight, but a rash of votes for Limitless at the end makes it a group of six for the first week.Voting Stage will end Saturday, April 19 at 10 PM EST. Remember to only vote for 1 player. May let votes come in until about 11 PM EST as I do have to work that night and may just choose to rest a bit when I get home... but don't take that to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)