XY UU Battle of the Week (Week 3 Battle: panamaxis vs. kokoloko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok guys, voting is now closed. Before I announce the first battle, please be sure to use the person's username. I may not be aware of someone's nickname that you may be using, and this could skew voting in future rounds. Don't think we had any of that this time, but it's just something I meant to say at the end of the Nomination Stage. Anyways, with 6 votes, Laga is going to be in the first XY UU Battle of the Week! And who will join him? Well, that is still a bit up in the air. kokoloko and Limitless are tied for 2nd most with 5 votes each. Because of that, we'll have a 24-hour "runoff". You must vote for koko or Limitless within 24 hours of this post. If there is still a tie, then I will break it by voting one of them in myself.

Week 1 "runoff". Vote for either kokoloko or Limitless.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, with the "runoff" votes counted up, Limitless will go on to face Laga in the first XY UU Battle of the Week. Hope you two have a great first series of battles to get us started! All that is needed from either of you is the time the battles will happen. You can choose to say whether or not all battles will be in different format, but this isn't required. You can just keep it a secret until the battles start if you wish. Good luck to both of you.

XY UU Battle of the Week #1:
Limitless vs. Laga

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
We're gonna play in 30 minutes. I know it's not much notice, but whatever. Logs will be posted.

EonX

Battle Soul
Nice battles. Unfortunate freeze hax was funny (also somehow predicted it as I watched them back) Past midnight in EST time, so gonna go ahead and start up Week 2.

Week 2 Nomination Stage ends Thursday April 24 at 8 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)