Resource ya heard xtra got hella hos? FREE SAMPLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
PROBLEM: WITH THE SPRITES MY POST EXCEEDS 65000 CHARACTERS. WHAT DO I DO.
Make a second post I guess and reference in the Thread Title like Snow did in hers

Edit: ninja'd

can i put it under my post? i dont want it in a random ass page :/
Well your first post after the OP was 8 so that's the earliest you could put it....maybe a mod could delete posts 2-7 i guess

Edit: jesus christ ninja'd again (sorta) by hollywood

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yea there will still be a post limit, but you can break some of it up, have it start in p1 and continue in p2

you actually built ho with chansey

ctc move aside

we got a new heetee faheetee lord in town

Edit:

Scolipede @ Black Sludge
Ability: Speed Boost
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Defense
- Substitute
- Protect
- Baton Pass

Espeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Morning Sun
:(

Last edited:
There are just certain individials who I concede are far superior team builders than the vast majority of the population of Smogon.
They're just filler EVs because he wanted to reach a certain speed tier to Baton Pass out of certain threats (Clef in this case, I believe).

Also mint teams bro

Edit:
Unless there's something specific you're trying to underspeed so you can Baton Pass after they move for momentum, I don't see you wouldn't run max.
this is literally what i just addressed

Last edited:

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Unless there's something specific you're trying to underspeed so you can Baton Pass after they move for momentum, I don't see you wouldn't run max.

Sick squads Xtra, i would remove the ones with BP tho. Also FullLifeGames is it possible to make your program thing produce 6 of the sprites that aren't the small icon kinds? you can find many kinds of sprites here: http://pldh.net/dex/sprites/victini
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. You can choose the BW ones ("bw"), the BW Animated ("bwani") and XY/ORAS Animated ("xyani") already. Those ones aren't small icons.

I also, in probably Xtra's words, "sexified" the application, so it doesn't look like rubbish anymore (Thanks god Bootstrap)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)