YA YO YA YO - One Piece Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay well I guess we can say you got me but not really. Firstly I want to say few things that might save the village.

Firstly while yes I have that power, but I did not target billy as mine is odd night only. Though I killed Raikage which was my even night power heh. I wanted to continue juniors plan of helping the village first because you guys are moled heavily. I would like if you guys trusted SEO from now only. I can tell you guys that he is to be trusted(you will see I have no reason to lie here)

I'm going to inform SEO with all the info I have before I die and hope he uses it right.

That's what I get for trying to help the village!

Lynch Monkey D. Dragon Brave helper of the village! Proud father of two Pirates! And the guy who pulverized Raikage with lightning!

Go SEO do it for the village!!!

Lynch Lightwolf

As we have some fault-y leadership issues, I would like everybody who is part of the Straw Hat Crew to contact me. CyzirVisheen is not under much suspicion, but one of his right-hand men were Raikage. Either Cyzir was: a. tricked by Raikage who knows his ways through mafias, or b. he is an accomplice. You can interrogate me through IRC, PM, w/e you want. It does not bother me, as I've played in the game where the village was holy fucked by moles. But trust me, I am not one of those moles. Although, I will only show my role PM if a good one is given in return. SEO and I will be working together. Please, CyzirVisheen, we would like you to help us lead this village by sending over any information you have gathered. We need to also talk a bit more, and we need to think of a plan of action. SEO and I will try to find and weed out all the mafia members. This is a hard task in deed, especially with the time we have given for the mafia members to false claim. But I would also like you to be suspicious of people who do not post regularly on the official game. I found through Quarantine Mafia, that the winning team usually a mafia, conceals their presence unless absolutely needed.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No offense to Sikh Assassin, but you're claiming Ace (Luffy's brother) whose brother was just killed last night.

We know that you two knew each other at the beginning of the game and that's a very twin-esque type quality... what's to say you aren't wolf right now, taking advantage of the fact that you were at one time village and had access to a village role PM...

We've already had 4 people try and get claims from everyone, SEO / cyzir_visheen / dogfish / raikage... everyone has claimed to someone, we don't need anymore random people popping up saying "claim to me." The time to rise up and become village leader has come and gone my friend... the more random people that we have with information the worse off we are.

I urge people to -not- contact sikh if only because the fewer people that know everyone's roles, the better.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The masses ignored a shaky billymills' urge to to Lynch CyzirVisheen and instead chose to destroy poor LightWolf.

"LONG LIVE THE VILLAGE" LightWolf exclaimed.

A lightningbolt rained down from the sky and struck LightWolf; all that was left was ashes and a small note that read...

Dear LightWolf,
You are Monkey D. Dragon,

You are feared across the land as the leader of the Revolutionaries. Not much is known about you because you like to keep your past as shrouded as your body. You seem to like to shake stuff up in the world; the only thing that is for sure is that you is that you care for your sons, Monkey D. Luffy and Portgas D. Ace you care for them even though the feelings are unrequited. Luffy didn't know about you until his teens and Ace has adopted his mother's maiden name.

Your life is so secret that you haven't even revealed the name and full power of your Devil Fruit; for all intensive purposes it will be called the Arashi Arashi no Mi as it gives you power over the weather. Every even night, you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Striking <user> with lightning". Obviously, <user> will be fried to a crisp. You would never want to attack your sons, so any attempt to kill your sons will fail.

On odd nights, you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Revolutionizing <user>". In the main body of the PM, enter a message for <user> to say in the Mafia thread. If they do not say this message you will take it as a personal offense and kill them in a tornado. Your threats will not work against those silenced, though.

Again, you're secretive. If you're ever inspected, this will be the role PM sent to the inspector:

Dear LightWolf,
You are Inazuma,

You are a revolutionary who was imprisoned, along with Ivankov, in Impel Down. With the help of Monkey D. Luffy, you were able to escape from the undersea prison. Because of your honor, you felt compelled to join up with Luffy, at least for a while. You can also change between male and female, though not as easily as Ivankov can. For this game, you will be male.

You've eaten the Choki Choki no Mi Devil Fruit. Using the power of this Devil Fruit, you can turn your hands into scissors and cut up anything as if it were paper. Using these scary scissors, you can threaten your peers. Every odd night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Threatening to cut <user>". In the main body of the PM, please write a message no longer than 20 words. On the following day, <user> will have to post that message or you will cut them into shreds. Your threats will not work on anyone that's silenced, sorry!

You are allied with the Straw Hat Crew. You win if the Straw Hat Crew wins.

You know that your sons, Luffy and Ace, are: Earthworm and <boop>, respectively.

You are Neutral. You win if you are the last user alive, or if both your sons are alive along with you.
Stunned that such an influential world figure is now dead, the crowd slowly dispersed, ready for some beauty sleep.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end in 48 hours (4 PM EST, Wednesday), or when I receive all PMs.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just to expand on what LN said. Raikage was mafia, Dogfish just got subbed out and we have no idea if Sikh is playing us all. Please, don't claim to Sikh, we are already set. Only contact Cyzir and SEO at this time please

I am working with SEO and he can confirm that. If you won't trust me at least trust SEO and Stoo, we three are working together. There are not 4 people asking you to claim. It is only SEO, Stoo, and me, and it is CyzirVisheen and Raikage. Raikage as a trusted person in the village already got alot of info, most likely knew it all. Also let's not forget, he could have easily got other mole in the village with him being so trusted. Right now if we keep claiming to the same guys the info will keep leaking to the mafia. Raikage was CyzirVisheen's partner in gathering these claims, and look what he turned out to be!

I am working clearly together with Stoo and SEO, and trying to put this village together. We might have a lot of moles already in this village. I am helping SEO and Stoo gathering the roles and claims, and we are trying to clear people and place others under suspicion. Saying that I am a wolf one the mere fact <insert the fact you guys already know here, please ask LonelyNess if you don't, I am not risking all my chances of getting a village win, and I do not plan to fuck up another role>.

Either claim to me, Stoo, or SEO. That is all I ask.

matty

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Then why would you want people to claim to you if SEO is already setting up the village? That seems counter-productive and hella shady if you are coming out so late and/or you don't realize that having villagers claim to a bunch of different people usually leads to the villagers demise. This is one of those cases that staying low and letting others who have come forward to organize the village is probably the better course.

Stop trying to complicate the matter.

With that being said will all villagers please claim to me <joke>

As I already said I'm just helping SEO to get the claims, so I don't see your point matty. If you want, you can wait for SEO's confirmation. But yes, I don't advise people who haven't claimed yet to claim to CyzirVisheen, though I'm sure SEO welcomes the info that he gathered if CyzirVisheen claims to him.

You don't have to claim to me. Claim to SEO then, he called upon me to help...

matty

Either claim to me, Stoo, or SEO. That is all I ask.
You don't have to claim to me. Claim to SEO then, he called upon me to help...
I'm just saying that we all need to claim to one person who is trustworthy. SO for the time being, we claim to SEO. Done deal

ok villagers, listen up

so far this village is doing pretty good. you guys lynched a mafia from both sides and a wolf, so by my count it is now 6 more mafia and probably 1 more neutral. this means that, with 4 users dead, we have 13 villagers, 6 mafia, and 1 neutral. ive been told by numerous people that this village is fucked with moles, and moles can turn our numbers advantage to shit pretty quickly if they kill our strongest roles.

now, jimbo asked me to sub in earlier today on request of dogfish, who im told attempted to get people to conattc him. turns out he had a valid reason for doing so.

i am the going merry, and i am unable to be killed, lynched, or even godkilled at all. on day 3, i die of my own accord. that means that in 48 hours, i'm going to die.

me and seo are going to pull the village together before then, and for that reason we expect every single player in the game to claim by the end of tonight. if you do not have irc access, you're expected to send us a pm with your claim. if, by the end of tonight, we don't have a claim from you, you will be cast under immediate suspicion.

seo has proven himself numerous times and i've been told by everyone i've talked to so far that he is trustworthy.
the sole purpose of my role is exactly what we are doing right now: uniting the village, so there is absolutely no reason not to claim to us.

the reason i posted this before seo got on, like i had planned to do is that there is absolutely no time to spare. time zone differences between us also complicate things as we wont be able to conatct users on irc as easily, but rest assured, we will be talking to every player on irc that we can find.

as far as i know sikh is clean, but after being pretty much dumped into this game right before my death, i'd rather not take any chances so i'd like you all to claim to myself and seo, nobody else.

i can be found in #warau at irc.synirc.net usually under the nick WOOD or sometimes LETTUCE

here is the pm i sent seo as soon as i was subbed in, containing my role pm and logs with jimbo

hi seo

first off sorry about the length as this is a monster of a pm, but moving on

i just got subbed in for dogfish, on jimbos request. he said he wanted a smart villager to sub in and get the village together, and thats exactly what i plan to do.

i have no role. i simply cannot be killed, lynched, or godkilled (ie from silence), but i will die of my own accord on day 3. the whole purpose of this role is to unite the village, and be a good role to claim to. i dont care who the village bg or inspector is, as it isnt relevant to me. if you don't want to trust me with that, thats fine, it doesn't concern me as ill be dead by the enxt day anyway. with your trust, the villagers should have no reason not to claim to me

i dont know shit about one piece, and frankly my stay in this game wont be very long as i'll be dead by the enxt day, but we need to work together. as soon as you read this, i want you to contact me, and i plan to start interrogating people over irc. if you have irc access, get on and we need to work together to try and weed out the moles, which i'm told are numerous.

below are both my role pm and logs of my conversation with jimbo over irc to help you trust me, but like i said, i don't need any info on the villagers, i just want to know who you are suspicious of and who you haven't received claims from. together we can interrogate people and hopefully weed out the liars (i probably sound really facetious right now but i know what i am talking about, i have hosted my own mafia game and played in several)

here is my role pm:

Dear Stoo,
You are the Going Merry.

You areor werethe first pirate ship of the Straw Hat Crew. Believe it or not, you have a lot of spiritsome say you're alive! You once even steered yourself to Enies Lobby to save your crew before receiving a Viking Funeral. However, you're back once more in tip-top shape! Fuck the Thousand Sunnyeven though you're almost twice as small as the Straw Hat Crew's current ship, you have a lot of heart.

Because you're not actually alive, you can't die. For this reason, you cannot be killed, lynched, or godkilled. (This is not an invitation for you to start breaking the rules. You will be killed if you break the rules.) You can only take attacks to your hull and hope that you don't sink. At the moment, an estimated time of your sinking is Day 3. Every time you're attacked you may take some damage, meaning you'll sink earlier.

You are allied with the Straw Hat Crew. You win if the Straw Hat Crew wins.
Code:
[16:07:43] <Jimbo> hey Stoo
[16:07:50] <WOOD> hi
[16:08:01] <Jimbo> do you want to do a me a giant favor
[16:08:04] <Jimbo> I need a sub for OP mafia
[16:08:08] <Jimbo> for like one night...
[16:08:12] <Jimbo> basically a smart villager
[16:08:33] <WOOD> why only one night
[16:08:39] <Jimbo> the role
[16:08:41] <Jimbo> :p
[16:08:46] <WOOD> sure
[16:08:49] <Jimbo> the player is an annoing bitch
[16:08:50] <Jimbo> thank you!
[16:09:05] <Jimbo> I'll send your role in a second
[16:09:14] <WOOD> who am i replacing
[16:09:14] <Jimbo> basically just try to contact villagers and weed out moles as quickly as possibe
[16:09:24] <Jimbo> Dogfish44
[16:09:43] <WOOD> i subbed him into my mafia
[16:09:44] <WOOD> lol
[16:09:49] <Jimbo> your role is basically
[16:09:51] <Jimbo> you can't be killed
[16:09:54] <Jimbo> lynhed
[16:09:58] <Jimbo> godkilled (you can talk while silenced)
[16:10:05] <Jimbo> but you die on Day 3
[16:10:11] <Jimbo> which is the next day
[16:10:12] <Jimbo> . _.;
[16:10:18] <WOOD> lol
[16:10:21] <WOOD> ok
[16:10:24] <WOOD> sounds fun
[16:10:36] <Jimbo> Do you want your PM? that's basically your entire role
[16:10:37] <WOOD> can you catch me up to speed
[16:10:39] <Jimbo> you die tomorrow xD
[16:10:41] <WOOD> on whats happened so far
[16:10:44] <Jimbo> hmm ok
[16:10:47] <WOOD> as i cbb to read wevery page

[16:26:18] <WOOD> wheres my pm jumbo
[16:26:19] <WOOD> !!!
[16:26:29] <Jimbo> oh sorry
[16:27:36] <Jimbo> sent
[16:27:56] <WOOD> thanks
[16:28:35] <WOOD> lol
[16:28:37] <WOOD> font tags
[16:28:41] <WOOD> should ir emove them
[16:28:41] <Jimbo> huh
[16:28:48] <Jimbo> they weren't in there the first time o _o

[17:00:12] <WOOD> can i paste bits of this convo
[17:00:18] <WOOD> leaving out the stuff where you tell me my role obviously
[17:00:26] <Jimbo> like what stuff
[17:00:32] <WOOD> just you asking me to sub in
[17:00:35] <WOOD> etc
[17:00:44] <Jimbo> oh yea
[17:00:45] <WOOD> i am pming seo

we need to work together from here on out for the remainder of my "life", and get the village in a good position before my death. i count 6 mafia and probably 1 more neutral left (after lw's death) in a game with 20 players still alive, so our odds are good as long as we can keep this up. still, if theres on thing i've learned from mafia it's that things can change very quickly, and with moles present this is even more likely, with our important roles in danger.

so yeah, contact me asap! (over irc preferably)[/quote]

note that this pm is edited for privacy so bits might be abit less coherent than they first were

I've seen Cyzir's role and can say that he is virtually 100% confirmed as a villager. Given that, spreading the village's well of information to more people (ESPECIALLY those who can't prove their role, BPV was what I claimed in Quarantine and look what happened in that game lol) is just asking for trouble. I haven't seen SEO or Sikh's claims and can't say anything for or against them (though SEO at least seems to have been acting in the best interests of the village) but I would strongly advise against contacting Stoo for that reason.

The best way to keep the village free of moles is to only trust people who have proved their role. If Stoo is indeed the Going Merry he can't prove himself at all without us wasting an inspection on him, which would be pointless because he's going to die anyways. Not only that but publicly claiming a role like that is the absolute worst tactical thing you can do with it, because now everyone knows you're dead on Day 3. If you kept it secret and got targeted for a kill, you would be absorbing it instead of someone who wouldn't actually die automatically, and pretty much saving a villager. If Stoo is indeed telling the truth I can't imagine what he's thinking :/

SEO is also claiming bpv, which is a little bit fishy to say the least.

I'd advise with trusting me obviously, as I am the greatest. (OR STAYING SILENT UNTIL TOMORROW.)

Stoo, your death will prove your innocence.

As far as I'm concerned the only truely trustworthy person is Cyzir. Why? He's claimed one of the primary characters of One Piece. If he was faking it, he'd have been counterclaimed by now. I'm not saying the others aren't trustworthy, but in closed theme games coming out as a main character that's bound to be in is one of the easiest ways to make or break a claim. I haven't seen his role like Fishin but somebody would have counterclaimed if he was not Usopp, who is a member of the Straw Hat Crew without a doubt. So yeah, Cyzir for President.

I've seen Cyzir's role and can say that he is virtually 100% confirmed as a villager. Given that, spreading the village's well of information to more people (ESPECIALLY those who can't prove their role, BPV was what I claimed in Quarantine and look what happened in that game lol) is just asking for trouble. I haven't seen SEO or Sikh's claims and can't say anything for or against them (though SEO at least seems to have been acting in the best interests of the village) but I would strongly advise against contacting Stoo for that reason.

The best way to keep the village free of moles is to only trust people who have proved their role. If Stoo is indeed the Going Merry he can't prove himself at all without us wasting an inspection on him, which would be pointless because he's going to die anyways. Not only that but publicly claiming a role like that is the absolute worst tactical thing you can do with it, because now everyone knows you're dead on Day 3. If you kept it secret and got targeted for a kill, you would be absorbing it instead of someone who wouldn't actually die automatically, and pretty much saving a villager. If Stoo is indeed telling the truth I can't imagine what he's thinking :/
what im fucking thinking is i got subbed in to do exactly what im doing now, my role is essentially designed for this but with the clusterfuck of random people asking villagers to contact them as of late it didnt happen

also
i sent that pm to seo at 5:35:40 PM
i was subbed in at 4:26:54 PM

you honestly think i could have created a fake pm, created a page of fake logs with jimbo, all within an hour and 9 minutes? i don't even know anything about one peice, i hate anime, and anyone who knows me will tell you this

as for cyzir, ive seen his claim and i'd like him to explain why earthworms death had a whole throguh the head just like gmax's before i or anyone else speaks to him

billymill's entire post is just stupid - seo never claimed bpv and what fucking use is waiting until tommorow when i'm dead

what i said still stands. anyone who doesn't claim within the next 48 hours will be under immediate suspicion.

That's rather odd to say, as I have a PM from SEO that claims he is a bpv. If you want to see it, I'll show it tomorrow, or ask SEO or matty. As for you having to create that in an hour, if you were mafia your team could easily have helped/had it prepared etc. Also, why would you think Earthworm and Gmax died by the same method on consecutive nights, seeing as the mafia and the wolf have only had even/odd night kills.

Waiting till tomorrow could prove you're telling the truth, or lying... umm yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)