YA YO YA YO - One Piece Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also, why would you think Earthworm and Gmax died by the same method on consecutive nights, seeing as the mafia and the wolf have only had even/odd night kills.
This and flavor generally isn't supposed to be influential.

If it is then man am I fucked considering I was sleeping with gmax in the flavor post.

Also, important flavor is always bolded, look at the info on Raikage's death. The part about him being "actually fried to a crisp" is bolded, which is obviously supposed to tip us off to the means of death being from Lightwolf, whereas the hole in EW's head is nothing more than idle flavor. You're looking too hard for stuff that isn't there, stoo.

what im fucking thinking is i got subbed in to do exactly what im doing now, my role is essentially designed for this but with the clusterfuck of random people asking villagers to contact them as of late it didnt happen
What are you talking about? Like I explained, this is the absolute WORST way you could play the role.

also
i sent that pm to seo at 5:35:40 PM
i was subbed in at 4:26:54 PM

you honestly think i could have created a fake pm, created a page of fake logs with jimbo, all within an hour and 9 minutes?
Yes, easily. Also, I'm pretty sure most hosts will help you fake a conversation with them if you ask.
i don't even know anything about one peice, i hate anime, and anyone who knows me will tell you this
who cares

as for cyzir, ive seen his claim and i'd like him to explain why earthworms death had a whole throguh the head just like gmax's before i or anyone else speaks to him
I doubt this really means anything, it's just flavor text and it isn't exactly defining as a killing method either, plus the bolding thing. Also, there's the factor that this is a closed mafia and cyzir has a pretty important character (ie one who is virtually guaranteed to be in the game), yet nobody has come out and claimed the same role as him.

billymill's entire post is just stupid - seo never claimed bpv and what fucking use is waiting until tommorow when i'm dead
So we don't end up claiming to someone who has a completely unprovable role? Claiming to you would just be dumb since you publicly admitted that you can't prove your role. That's exactly what many mafia do (even Raikage in this same game!). Even if you could, as you stated, you're going to die anyways, so it's not like you can do a whole lot with that information. Contacting you with information would be one of the most illogical decisions anyone could make, it's pretty simple to see.

what i said still stands. anyone who doesn't claim within the next 48 hours will be under immediate suspicion.
As long as they claim to someone that's actually trustworthy.

i cant even be bothered to respond to all this

the only reason i took a vested inetrest in this mafia is because jimbo asked me to sub into a game that didn't really interest me (no offense jimbo) as a favour to him, and attempt to get the village organized.

since im gonna die tommorow i really dont know if i can care enough to respond, but ill say some things

firstly if i was going to claim this role, i wouldn't have claimed i was going to die in 48 hours
that would be ridiculous, for exactly the reasons were seeing right now. you really think i would throw my life away as mafia for a whats proved to be a few claims (especially right after subbing into a whole new game)?

secondly, the alst time i saw fishin take such a vested interest in opposing the village was in quarantine mafia, when he attempted to lynch hipmonlee.
he either just opposes what i say in a manner im unable to respond to (ie i couldnt do this, yes you could) or is just outright rude

to be honest i cant be bothered to say a thirdly, so ill just say good luck village and fuck you fishin

i mighr be bitter if i'd been palying since the start but i guess i dont really mind seeing as i didnt have much of an opputunity to attach myself to this game

If you guys still don't trust me, here is some proof of my role (I obtained these logs from EW, it is technically "tactical support"):

[11:00] <Earthworm|Away> sikh
[11:00] <Sikh> yeah
[11:00] <Sikh> ?
[11:00] <Earthworm|Away> did you try it out
[11:00] <Sikh> no
[11:00] <Earthworm|Away> ok
[11:00] <Sikh> i didn't know who
[11:00] <Earthworm|Away> that's fine
[11:00] <Sikh> and i didn't want to risk a mistake
[11:00] <Earthworm|Away> ok

[11:01] <Earthworm|Away> can you show me your role PM
[11:01] <Earthworm|Away> have you talked to anyone yet
[11:01] <Sikh> ?
[11:01] <Sikh> no
[11:01] <Earthworm|Away> well that's my theory
[11:01] <Sikh> did just what you told me
[11:01] <Sikh> but it saifd
[11:01] <Earthworm|Away> ok
[11:01] <Earthworm|Away> good

[11:01] <Earthworm|Away> can you paste your role PM
[11:02] <Sikh> k
[11:02] <Earthworm|Away> i have to go soon
[11:02] <Sikh> Dear Sikh Assassin,
[11:02] <Sikh> You are Portgas D. Ace.
<snip>
[11:03] <Sikh> You know the identity of your brother, Monkey D. Luffy. He is: Earthworm.
[11:03] <Sikh> You are allied with the Straw Hat Crew. You win if the Straw Hat Crew wins.
[11:03] <Sikh> earthworm
[11:03] <Sikh> who am i to trust?
[11:03] <Earthworm|Away> <snip>
[11:03] <Earthworm|Away> it cut off
[11:03] <Sikh> <snip>

[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> well it is day atm
[11:06] <Sikh> next night
[11:06] <Sikh> ?
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> so it doesn't matter
[11:06] <Sikh> oh ok
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> i'll PM you sometime later
[11:06] <Sikh> but who should i trust
[11:06] <Sikh> Raikage?
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> no
[11:06] <Sikh> k
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> he has a nothing role
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> which could be mafia
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> and is too suspicious
[11:06] <Sikh> alright
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> [20:04:52] <Raikage> ok
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> [20:05:38] <Raikage> Dear Raikage,
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> [20:05:41] <Raikage> You are Gaimon.
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> [20:05:42] <Raikage> After falling into a treasure chest and getting stuck in it, you now spend your time driving off pirates by hiding and scaring them with dire messages, as well as by shooting them with your pistol. This was all for the sake of protecting the treasure on your little island from others, but Monkey D. Luffy arrived after twenty years and opened your eyes to what was really important to you-the...
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> [20:05:43] <Raikage> ...animals on the island. Now, you owe him a large debt and intend to repay him in the upcoming battle.
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> [20:05:45] <Raikage> Currently, you hold no night role, being too occupied with keeping the animals on your island safe. Should someone ever relieve you of this duty, however, it may be possible for you to take on a larger role in helping out the Straw Hat Crew.
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> [20:05:47] <Raikage> You are allied with the Straw Hat Crew. You win if the Straw Hat Crew wins.
[11:06] <Earthworm|Away> [20:09:36] <Raikage> who are you
[11:07] <Earthworm|Away> he's quite suspicious
[11:07] <Sikh> yeah
[11:07] <Sikh> i believe so too

[11:07] <Sikh> alright
[11:07] <Earthworm|Away> if they try to lynch you
[11:08] <Earthworm|Away> (they probably won't)
[11:08] <Earthworm|Away> just say "i'll claim to anyone who shows me a believable role"
[11:08] <Sikh> ok
[11:09] <Earthworm|Away> and tell them to look for a more solid lynch target
[11:09] <Sikh> alright
[11:09] <Earthworm|Away> ok bye
[11:09] <Sikh> baii
[11:09] <Sikh> thanks earthworm
[11:09] <Earthworm|Away> np

If we're fucking telling the truth, please fucking believe us. Thanks ;)
Stoo dies, in exactly ~26 hours. His fucking role is meant to unite the village.

As for looking into the means in which they are killed like how LonelyNess had said before:
Also, important flavor is always bolded, look at the info on Raikage's death. The part about him being "actually fried to a crisp" is bolded, which is obviously supposed to tip us off to the means of death being from Lightwolf, whereas the hole in EW's head is nothing more than idle flavor. You're looking too hard for stuff that isn't there, stoo.
There are a multitude of characters in One Piece that can make a hole in the head of someone (in this case Earthworm). There are only few things in the One Piece world that are able to leave holes in peoples bodies. Ussop's weapons are one way but there are also the Shichibukai members (Gmax was one of them) and Kizaru with his light beams. These could have been the possible killers of Earthworm.

Jimbo had also once stated that he is going to be changing the story a bit so that it is not as easy to see which claims are fake and which ones are actually real. Just because someone is in Luffy's crew in the anime does not mean that they are in the Straw Hat Crew in this game. Jimbo could have made them part of the World Government or CP9 for all we know, so we cannot actually verify if Cyzir's claim is legit.

So I'm under suspicion for...thinking logically? Look at it this way. I do honestly think Stoo is probably village, but contacting him is an absolutely terrible decision because A) he's claiming a role that can't be proven which is always suspicious, and B) even if he is what he says and everyone claims to him, there is very little benefit to it because he dies so soon.

Think of it as betting $1000 with a 90% chance of winning 10$ and a 10% chance of losing it all. The risk is small, but you're risking losing a lot and even if you do win, the payoff is almost meaningless.

firstly if i was going to claim this role, i wouldn't have claimed i was going to die in 48 hours that would be ridiculous, for exactly the reasons were seeing right now. you really think i would throw my life away as mafia for a whats proved to be a few claims (especially right after subbing into a whole new game)?
Like I said, I think you probably are a villager, but you could also be a mafia with a role something like Death Star (kills 2 users who voted for it if lynched) or just immune to lynching which would waste a valuable village kill or something like that. It's just not worth the risk of losing so much for such a tiny gain.

His fucking role is meant to unite the village.
No, it isn't. Saying the same thing over and over again without any logic or evidence does not make it true.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
are the logs fake
how can ew prove you are not mafia
how do we know you didn't edit out the part in your pm saying something like
"If your brother dies you get wolf powers" or something. still seems a little strange, so for the moment, i'll only claim to Stoo and Seo.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It is a sad day for the Straw Hat Crew.

After waking up the immediately noticed that Veedrock was gone. They searched high and low, all over the ship, but he was nowhere to be found!

Colloquy then read what had been carved into the mast:

I have taken Veedrock. I will return him unharmed after I bed him. This will take the rest of the Day.
"Huh that's odd-WHOA!!!!" The ship lurched as the deck broke apart.

"Abandon ship! She's going down!" CyzirVisheen exclaimed.

One of the most cherished Straw Hat Crew members was...dying.

I wanted to carry you a bit further.
I'm sorry. I wanted to go on more adventures with you.

Stoo's soft voice penetrated the air as he started to sink to the bottom of the ocean. The entire crowd bid a tearful ado to their friend, the Going Merry.

Dear Stoo,
You are the Going Merry.

You areor werethe first pirate ship of the Straw Hat Crew. Believe it or not, you have a lot of spiritsome say you're alive! You once even steered yourself to Enies Lobby to save your crew before receiving a Viking Funeral. However, you're back once more in tip-top shape! Fuck the Thousand Sunnyeven though you're almost twice as small as the Straw Hat Crew's current ship, you have a lot of heart.

Because you're not actually alive, you can't die. For this reason, you cannot be killed, lynched, or godkilled. (This is not an invitation for you to start breaking the rules. You will be killed if you break the rules.) You can only take attacks to your hull and hope that you don't sink. At the moment, an estimated time of your sinking is Day 3. Every time you're attacked you may take some damage, meaning you'll sink earlier.

You are allied with the Straw Hat Crew. You win if the Straw Hat Crew wins.
I was happy.

After discussing what they planned to do to get another ship, the Crew noticed another person was missing: SEO. A long hunt for his body ensued. Eventually, timw06 found him, lying in a pool of his... or her... own blood - a small hole visible in her exposed midsection.

"She's so... so beautiful! But who is she?" Stellar stammered.

"I know who she is!" The wise Sarenji stated.

Dear SEO,
You are Boa Hancock.

You are a former Shichibukai who left the organization and joined the Straw Hat Crew after hearing Luffy's declaration to become the Pirate King. You once escaped from slavery, and it's still a sore spot. Literally so, seeing as you have a branding upon your back. Every man is completely and irrevocably attracted to you, except Luffy, the boy you love. You love Luffy so much, you climax whenever he pays you a compliment. You have a tendency to look down on people so much you throw your head to the sky. You are one of the few people in the world with the power of Haki.

You also have the powers of the Mero Mero no Mi Devil Fruit. Using this power you can turn people with evil thoughts to stone. Once per night, you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Heart Blasting <user>". On this night, you will turn <user> to stone and they will be unable to commit any night actions. They will re-animate themselves come morning.

You are allied with the Straw Hat Crew. You win if the Straw Hat Crew wins.
"Damn we lost a hot one." Stellar sighed, "err... what's that smell?"
"That's curry. Sikh Assassin must've been in the area last night." TAY replied.

The masses then gathered, ready to lynch again.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end 24 hours after the first vote is cast, or 48 hours (3 PM EST, Friday).

are the logs fake
how can ew prove you are not mafia
how do we know you didn't edit out the part in your pm saying something like
"If your brother dies you get wolf powers" or something. still seems a little strange, so for the moment, i'll only claim to Stoo and Seo.
I have stopped asking for claims already... That was to prove myself and to defend SEO and Stoo.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT THE GOING MERRY!
AND BOA HANCOCK TOO ;_____;
That ship was a gift I got from one of my many rich beautiful girlfriends damn it. I am Captain Usopp, legendary pimp, after all. Also, ignore timw06, apparently he was forced to post that. Anywho, we have a few leads, but I have one loose end to tie up involving a burn victim... You know who you are, just contact me as soon as possible. For those confused, let's just say things are going to get rather hot in here...

EDIT: Ugh no one has contacted me yet. Okay, it's about time to explain to everyone...

HEY THAT'S A FUNNY FLAME. I CAN'T STOP STARING AT-AUGH HOT HOT WHY DOES GOD HATE ME IT BURNS SO HOT OW OW OW FUCK FUCK

This is a dramatic retelling of what I believe happened to a certain player last night, performed by yours truly. I had a certain player target another certain player with his ability. However what that ability did, though noted that it has something to do with fire, is unknown. That's why I need to get into contact with anyone that was burned last night. I need to figure out what it did. Regardless... I'll move on to the lynch for now...

Lynch Pyromaniac

Farewell Chief Warden Magellan.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Too lazy to edit this into my last post as well, and it would make it look extremely cramped. Plus I'm motherfucking Captain Usopp, the greatest marksman of the Grand Line. So fuck it. I believe that another certain user has been hit with a different posting restriction, other than timw06, that will last for today only. However, I do not know who this user is. Therefore, I would like everyone to post in the thread before the end of the day.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Straw Hats crowded around Pyromanic, slavering fangs glittering in the sun. But before they could do anything, loud cracks split the air, and AceMatador fell, frozen, and shattered. A small note was found near his frozen limbs:

Dear Ace Matador,
You are Admiral Kizaru.

Along with Akainu and Aokiji, you are one of the most powerful weapons the Marines have. You are an eccentric and silly man who dresses in eccentric and silly clothing. After the incident on the Mangroves, you vowed to bring the Straw Hat Crew to justice. You are a firm believer in Absolute Justice, and will do anything to ensure the world is safe from pirates.

You've eaten the Pika Pika no Mi (not Pikachu!) Devil Fruit. This Devil Fruit made you into a lightman; you're able to move at the speed of light and even turn into the very light itself. Once per night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Illuminating <user>". On the next day, all of the actions <user> commited will be publicly revealed.

People across the land fear your kicks, and rightfully so, they come at the freaking speed of light. Every night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Threatening <user>". In the main body of the PM, write a message that <user> must post in the Mafia thread. If they do not post what you wish, you will kill them at the speed of light. Your message cannot exceed 20 words. Your threats will not work against any users who are unable to post in the Mafia thread.

Every odd night, your alliance can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive. You may also choose how to kill them if you wish, as long as <user1> can actually do this. (For example, Rob Lucci cannot kick someone at the speed of light.)

The other members of the World Government include:
<snip>
<snip>
Gmax, Rob Lucci

You are allied with the World Government. You win if the World Government wins.
Unphased by AceMatador's death, the Crew advanced on Pyromanic, and the screen panned to view how pretty the Grand Line was as sounds of battle ensued. Pyromanic's body hung from a noose, the poison that once defined his life now seeping out of his pores onto the wooden deck.

"Ah fuck him, he smells." LonelyNess said.

Dear Pyromanic,
You are Chief Warden Magellan.

You are completely awesome. Before Luffy broke into Impel Down, you were the Chief Warden. After his subsequent escape and rescue of Portgas D. Ace, an action that humiliated you and the entire World Government, you decided to leave the prison to hunt him down and bring him to justice. You are feared across the land as a poisonman, because of your Doku Doku no Mi Devil Fruit.

Your poison does a variety of things depending on which type you use. It can cause fever, horrible pain, or even diarrhea. Yes, diarrhea. Every night, you can PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Poisoning <user>". The following day, <user> will be too busy having explosive diarrhea to post anything in the Mafia thread.

Every odd night, your alliance can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive. You may also choose how to kill them if you wish, as long as <user1> can actually do this. (For example, Rob Lucci cannot kick someone at the speed of light.)

The other members of the World Government include:
Ace Matador, Admiral Kizaru
<snip>
Gmax, Rob Lucci

You are allied with the World Government. You win if the World Government wins.
Suddenly a small golden ball fell out of one of Magellan's pockets.

Veedrock also stumbled out from behind a tree, woozy but unharmed.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end in 48 Hours (Noon, Saturday) or when I receive all PMs.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Most clear PM ever "Be careful" thanks for specifying i could not post, instead of just no night actions. I suppose i'm probably just a huge retard though. Also Jimbo, i'm left handed. most unfair fucking game i have ever played in. Idiots went around killing all the well known players early on, Gmax, Raikage, Earthworm, then wolf was lynched early on too. Fuck this.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why of all people are you complaining? So far the lynches and kills have all been standard and correct. Sure they were notable players, but who the fuck cares. They were players who were still against the village with the mafia. If we don't kill them know they kill us later down the line.

Can't complain about the wolf thing though, that was just a lucky break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)