YA YO YA YO - One Piece Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace Matador's death was pretty dumb, I think. If they want to make theirmafia game random, then that is fine, but only if it was conveyed before the game that such would be the course of the game. If it was not conveyed well or disclosed, then he has every right to be bitter and angry, though that might be a bit dumb too since "lol it is the internet."

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Straw Hat Crew work up bright and early Day 4. A quick head count revealed that only one person was missing: Sikh Assassin. A piece of toiley paper stuck to Stellar's shoe read:

I have taken Sikh Assassin. After COPPA persecutes him, I will release him. This should take the length of Day 4.
this means that no one died!

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end 24 hours after the first lynch vote, or in 48 hours (Monday, 7 PM)

sorry for the late update!

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After careful thought, I, Captain Usopp, the only man to outwit the great scientist Dr. Vegapunk, have determined that TAY is a potential threat. He never gave his role PM to either me or SEO, or anyone else for that matter. His role claim is sketchy and he himself has been rather aloof throughout this whole game. Now he will pay the consequences for his deception.

EDIT: Okay, going for a randlynch really was a bad idea. Additionally, I want to help our ally achieve his win condition, so ExplorerAce isn't an option. The only logical thing to do is...
No Lynch
(Thanks billy)

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cyzir when you see this, change your vote immediately. Change in plans and we are gonna go back to what we originally talked about.
For the rest of you, it has been confirmed that ExplorerAce is part of the mafia and must be executed.

Veed also wants to you all know that he is silenced and won't be able to take part in tonights vote. Everyone should vote with the village, otherwise you all will raise suspicion.

Lynch ExplorerAce

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
matty, I went over this with you on IRC, someone else will be taking care of ExplorerAce, to fulfill his win condition. Right now I would like to deal with the bigger threat, the Shichibukai. They are still 3 members strong, and we both know for a fact that one of them moled the village to hell. Actually, I believe 2 of them moled the village, and that they gave us false name checks on TAY and a certain other user. Additionally, as I said before, the role he claimed was quite dubious, and after certain events I do not trust that role being in this game... Please matty, reconsider your vote, for I am the great Captain Usopp, master detective!

matty

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, this is the right decision. If anything, we kill a mafia tonight instead of the random roll that we decided on. And I know all about the win condition you are talking about. I don't honestly care at this point about that. I am insuring a village win.

NO LYNCHAll you who AREN'T gonna to be the fucking king of the pirates (unlike me) should not vote until later notice.

Basically until after TAY and Stellar post full role PMs in the main thread. Thanks!

EDIT:

It seems that fishin does not need ExplorerAce alive, so there's no point in keeping him around.
Lynch ExplorerAce.

matty

As Fishin has stated, the game is up, Cyzir. I am going to finally come out and stop playing this game so close to the chest and lay my cards on the table.

I am the village Inspector

Dear matty,
You are Mr. 2 Bon Clay.

Your real name is Bentham, but that's kind of lame. You're a former Baroque Works agent, and the only solo one; being an okama (tranvestite), you didn't need a female partner. You are Luffy's newest friend. How much of a friend I am not at liberty to say. You are a master of Okama Kenpo. You also have really hairy legs, which you use to kick the crap out of people.

You have eaten the Mane Mane no Mi Devil Fruit and have the ability to transform into the people you touch. You learn all about them after transforming into them. Every night you send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Transforming into <user>". On that Night, you will sneak into <user>'s house and transform into him/her, immediately gaining knowledge of his role.

Since you can be anyone, at any time, you are allowed to make one role PM for yourself (note: you will not gain any abilities through this). You should PM it to Jimbo and jumpluff as soon as possible: in the event that you are inspected, that role PM will be sent to whoever inspects you, always.

You are allied with the Straw Hat Crew. You win if the Straw Hat Crew wins.
Unforunately, my inspectior record has been tarnished by bad luck and moles within this mafia game. I first inspected gmax only for him to die N1. I then inspected Earthworm only for him to die N2. Thirdly, I inspected Collo who is a clean villager. And last night I was hooked by an item.

Away from this, when SEO, myself and Cyzir set up the village early on, it occured to me that there were far to many villagers and that we obvioulsy thought that we had a mole. Along with this I realized that the killings of villagers during the night were not random at all and were motivated killings that had thought behind them. My hunch was correct. There are infact multiple moles in the village. With that being said, I am going to out the biggest one right now. Cyzir. In a bit, I will post futhur evidence, specifically a log I have come into possesion of that helps the villagers case to outst Cyzir as the mole. For the time being, I encourage all villagers to stop communication with the users Cyzir, Stellar, LonelyNess and ExplorerAce. I also encourage all villagers this night to lynch ExplorerAce. He is a proven mafia and I hope that by tonight I can prove to you that all my analysises from above are correct and we can finally have a village win at last.

I also forgot to mention that TAY should post his role PM for all to see (he is the village's mayor). It is somewhat imperative for tonight's lynch since you are the lynch pin to all the proceedings in the next day

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cyzir spoke up for a no lynch, but matty had other plans. "Get ExplorerAce!" he cried. "He said he screwed my mom!"

The Straw Hats surrounded ExplorerAce, but before they could spit on him, he turned into smoke. Wildly thrusting around, matty then found ExplorerAce's jutte, whose edge was made of Seastone, and stabbed the smoke in the eye.

ExplorerAce coalesced on the ground, lynched.

After a small party, they found a small note wedged up his butt:

Dear ExplorerAce,
You are Commodore Smoker.

You are the cigar sucking, hard-nosed commodore of the Marines. You aren't a true believer of Abslolute Justice, evidenced by you letting the Straw Hat Crew go free after they helped you. You and your subordinates have been chasing Monkey D. Luffy for a long time, and now you're getting closer and closer to him. You also have the power of the Moku Moku no Mi Devil Fruit; this allows you to turn into and control smoke.

As a Commodore in the Marines, you have the ability to arrest users. To do this, you have a pair of Seastone handcuffs, which cannot be stolen. Every night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Arrest <user>". That night, you will lock up <user> in those handcuffs. Any Devil Fruit user wearing the handcuffs will be unable to commit night actions. Non-Devil Fruit users will be unable to post in the Mafia Thread; however, they can commit night actions. After two full cycles, you will unlock <user> and get your handcuffs back.

Every odd night, your alliance can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive. You may also choose how to kill them if you wish, as long as <user1> can actually do this. (For example, Rob Lucci cannot kick someone at the speed of light.)

The other members of the World Government include:

Ace Matador, Admiral Kizaru
Pyromaniac, Magellan
Gmax, Rob Lucci

You are allied with the World Government. You win if the World Government wins.
It seems like he made an arrest, because the Seastone handcuffs are nowhere to be found.

And with this, the World Government has been completely toppled with the death of the last high agent. Pirates all over the world cheer for the Straw Hat Crew.

Sikh Assassin was also found unharmed.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end in 48 hours, or when I receive all relevant PMs.

matty

Veed now is the time for the log. I also would like to say that last night ExplorerAce handcuffed me so I'm still "hooked" basically. All villagers currently need to report to me. Again, no one is to talk to Cyzir, Stellar, or LonelyNess

Serenity, I understand that you have been working with Cyzir as well, but if you don't rescind quickly, I will be forced to execute you as well.

Take no prisoners ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)