yar har fiddly deee, MB is a pirate! and Alex fights pirates. I ref them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1v1 singles
Training Battle
1 day DQ
No recoveries or chills.
Arena:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Lord Jesseus
Arena: Orchestra of the dead A hanging island hanging above a fiery pit of lava, all that suspends the safe area is a single iron chain, locked into the center of the arena. In the lava, skeletons have made instruments of rocks and bones, and play this song in the background, which acts as a Perish Song which causes the KOs in 15 actions. Motion causes the arena to shake, meaning that pokémon will spend 2 more energy on physical attacks, but they have a 1 BP increase. Being knocked into the arena will cause you not to die, but to take a large (ref decided) amount of damage, before being chucked back up to the arena with a burn.

Requesting Training items on.

Taking MBs fight, lets make this a quick match

Abilities: All
Items: Training
Switch: meow

Metal Bagon

Kirlia - Gladiator (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 attack, -1 Sp.Attack)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 5/9
MC: 6
DC: 3/5

Attacks (13):
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heat Pulse

Shadow Sneak
Destiny Bond
Encore

Return
Light Screen
Reflect

RagnorakAlex

Mismagius (Amalia) Female
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Ghost: STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate
Type: Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 105
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6
MC: 0

Attacks: 29 Total
Growl
Psywave
Spite
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Mean Look
Hex
Shadow Ball
Pain Split
Power Gem
Magical Leaf
Lucky Chant
Pain Split
Perish Song

Nasty Plot
Imprison
Destiny Bond
Endure
Heal Bell

Snatch

Taunt
Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp
Psychic
Dark Pulse
Protect
Energy Ball
Torment
Thunder Wave

Order of Operations
alex attacks
metal bagon attacks
i ref

Gladiator (m)
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Ability: Synchronize and Trace
Other:

Amalia (f)
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Ability: Levitate
Other:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Round 1: Its getting hot in here!

Well, this is a wonderful place to be battling. How relaxing! A suspended metal arena over deadly lava with creepy skellies playing groovy music. Yeah, definitely my dream vacation. Even though i'm griping up a storm it seems the two pokemon battling today have already started!

Amalia gives Kirlia a big old raspberry! oooh how Taunting! but wait! where did Gladiator go? He vanished! oh, there he is, behind amalia! if only i could teleport like that, i could vanish to a better vacation spot -__________-

Taunt: Amalia -10 energy, Taunt missed!
Teleport: Gladiator - 6 energy, Gladiator dodged the taunt!

Not very happy at the evasive move, Amalia goes in for the kill! She mutters some unheard of hexes, and a large dark Ball appears from the Shadows! it careens right into Kirlia! He shakes it off, and decides not to get hit by that thing twice. with a low hum, another kirlia pops up! and another! and another! AND another! that double team made four other clones!

Shadow Ball: Amalia -5 energy, Gladiator -23HP
Double Team: Gladiator -16 energy, Gladiator +4 clones

Now its kirlia's turn to attack! the real one delves into the shadows, and sneaks over to amalia! the physical attack rocks the platform- AAAAAA! i almost fell! jeez kirlia, dont kill your referee! He giggles and slides back, but Amalia locks on the real one! with uncanny accuracy, her Shadow Ball zooms past the fake Gladiators and hits the real one right in the back of the head! bam! the clones disappear immediately, and the real Kirlia spits in disgust.

Shadow Sneak: Gladiator -5 energy, Amalia -10HP
Shadow Ball: Amalia -9 energy, Gladiator -23HP, Gladiator -4 clones
----------------------------------------------

Gladiator (m)
HP: 44
Energy: 69
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Amalia (f)
HP: 80
Energy: 76
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Metal Bagon attacks
Alex attacks
i ref!

"I'm going to lose (thank goodness for training matches) but I still want to do this."

Chill ~ Shadow Sneak x2 combo ~ combo cooldown

Gladiator (m)
HP: 44
Energy: 69
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Amalia (f)
HP: 80
Energy: 76
Boosts/Drops:
Other:
--------------------------------------------------
Round 2: The creppy music scares my mommy!

Its ok, this match is over now. we can go home and drink egg nog! yay egg nog!

OH? so what happened? Well you see Gladiator realized he was doomed, and that the ghost would eat his soul. so he Chilled. Amalia giggled with ghostly glee and gabbled (?) up another spooky Shadow Ball. Bam!

Chill: Kirlia +12 energy
Shadow Ball: Amalia -9 energy, Kirlia -23HP

Suddenly woooooosh! a combo! Double Shadow Sneak! its not enough though, as the final Shadow Bomb wrecks into Gladiators..... Pelvis? Damn, a nut shot! thats creul Amalia! She giggles as the dude goes down :(

Shadow Sneak Combo: Kirlia -20 energy, Amalia -16HP
Shadow Ball: Amalia -13 energy, Kirlia -23HP
----------------------------------------

Gladiator (m)
HP: -2
Energy: Gone
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Amalia (f)
HP: 64
Energy: 54
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Prizes

metal bagon gets 2cc
Kirlia gets 1EC 2MC 1DC

Alex gets 2CC

Amalia gets 3MC and +1CC to alex for the amulet coin

i get 3UC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)