[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

Hey lucariomaster2 please could you CMT for your Head Smash Deino, Helioptile, Skrelp please. And Deoxys.

They're wanted in that order & spitbacks are ok on the breedables. I'm determined to breed my own 6IV Deino for BattleSpot and it's on my wants list so I'd be happy to give quite a bit.

Hey lucariomaster2 please could you CMT for your Head Smash Deino, Helioptile, Skrelp please. And Deoxys.

They're wanted in that order & spitbacks are ok on the breedables. I'm determined to breed my own 6IV Deino for BattleSpot and it's on my wants list so I'd be happy to give quite a bit.
For the three breedables, I'd quite like the Hawlucha, Mantine, and Tirtouga (and I'd prefer flawless for flawless instead of spitback for spitback). As for Deoxys, the only thing I see that really interests me is your Jolly Hoopa, though I can understand if that would be a bit much. :)

Also, I just discovered that Deoxys has a tiny amount of EXP - is that OK? I've updated the OP to be correct as well.

Last edited:
For the three breedables, I'd quite like the Hawlucha, Mantine, and Tirtouga (and I'd prefer flawless for flawless instead of spitback for spitback). As for Deoxys, the only thing I see that really interests me is your Jolly Hoopa, though I can understand if that would be a bit much. :)

Also, I just discovered that Deoxys has a tiny amount of EXP - is that OK? I've updated the OP to be correct as well.

That sounds great. I'm just happy that you found something. My breedable list is drastically out of date.

I'll check I've got everything later & arrange for clones. That would allow us to do the trade quicker.

Last edited:
Hi, can you CMT for your Zapdos?

Level 50 UT
Nature: Bold
31/10/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Ancient Power, Defog, Agility, Discharge
RNG'd by me on my SoulSilver cartridge.

Hi, can you CMT for your Zapdos?

Level 50 UT
Nature: Bold
31/10/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Moves: Ancient Power, Defog, Agility, Discharge
RNG'd by me on my SoulSilver cartridge.
If your Tornadus is pentagon, I'm very interested in a clone of it - I actually need one for competitive use.

Level 50 UT
Nature: Quiet
31/x/31/31/31/0
Moves: Aura Sphere, Iron Tail, Roar of Time, Flash Cannon

cmt for this :)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lucariojrs-soft-reset-thread-no-breedables.3558626/
Give me a shout when you SR that Brave Groudon. :P

Also, I feel obliged to tell you that I'm donating Dialga to Smogon's FB giveaways, so it's fine if you'd rather wait for it to be sent out. Keep in mind that I have no idea if or when it will.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)