[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

Hi there! I noticed you're giving away Sneasel. If that is still the case, may I have one? I'd prefer a female if possible. I want to add a Weavile to my Spooky Cup team to check Hydreigon. Thanks!

I deposited a level 7 female Whismur with the message "LM2" into the GTS for whenever you're ready. Thank you very much!
I still have to breed one (since I bred a box of each when the main giveaway was happening, and then I kept a parent and WT'd the rest), so there's a pretty good chance it'll be sniped. I'll look when I have it ready, though.

I still have to breed one (since I bred a box of each when the main giveaway was happening, and then I kept a parent and WT'd the rest), so there's a pretty good chance it'll be sniped. I'll look when I have it ready, though.
Ah, I didn't realize that. I thought you had leftovers. Thank you, I very much appreciate it.

Actually, I just looked and I do have one left over, but it's male - is that ok?
Yes, that is great and I have received him, thank you. I wanted a female because Weavile, in my opinion, aesthetically appears female, and I like being able to breed unique balls when people want them. However, there is no sense in putting in the time breeding a new one when there is already a perfectly good male. Thank you kindly!

Hello, there! Hope you're doing well!

I am highly interested in two of your listed Pokemon: 1. the Timid Lure Ball Taillow (w/ the IV spread & moves that you had listed for it), & 2. the SR'ed Lure Ball Suicune from your SoulSilver (don't mind getting a clone of it, as you mentioned those SR'ed 'mons would be clones).

I was wondering if you'd be interested in these Pokemon that I can breed for you. I have a Dive Ball female Squirtle, w/ the following egg moves & IV spread: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, & 31/31/31/31/31/31 (traded to me by Fluke) - I can breed it w/ a Ditto that has the same IV spread. I can also breed you a female Heavy Ball Onix, w/ the egg move Heavy Slam & a similar IV spread, once I receive the female parent from another Trainer on marriland.com.

If you'd be interested in those two bred females, I'd be glad to trade them to you for the Taillow & Suicune mentioned above. It may take a week or so to get the Onix's female parent & then breed the two, since I'll be working a bit & doing some traveling, so I apologize for the potential wait-period.

Looking forward to hearing back from you - thanks for your time!
IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112

Hello, there! Hope you're doing well!

I am highly interested in two of your listed Pokemon: 1. the Timid Lure Ball Taillow (w/ the IV spread & moves that you had listed for it), & 2. the SR'ed Lure Ball Suicune from your SoulSilver (don't mind getting a clone of it, as you mentioned those SR'ed 'mons would be clones).

I was wondering if you'd be interested in these Pokemon that I can breed for you. I have a Dive Ball female Squirtle, w/ the following egg moves & IV spread: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, & 31/31/31/31/31/31 (traded to me by Fluke) - I can breed it w/ a Ditto that has the same IV spread. I can also breed you a female Heavy Ball Onix, w/ the egg move Heavy Slam & a similar IV spread, once I receive the female parent from another Trainer on marriland.com.

If you'd be interested in those two bred females, I'd be glad to trade them to you for the Taillow & Suicune mentioned above. It may take a week or so to get the Onix's female parent & then breed the two, since I'll be working a bit & doing some traveling, so I apologize for the potential wait-period.

Looking forward to hearing back from you - thanks for your time!
IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112
First of all, I just want to say thank you for asking so nicely - people like you are what motivate me to keep breeding.

I'd love the Squirtle and Onix, but I do value RNGs slightly higher than breedables since they're harder to obtain. Do you have any spitbacks of anything?

First of all, I just want to say thank you for asking so nicely - people like you are what motivate me to keep breeding.

I'd love the Squirtle and Onix, but I do value RNGs slightly higher than breedables since they're harder to obtain. Do you have any spitbacks of anything?
No problem at all, friend. Courtesy & friendliness are high values to me that I think too many people tend to neglect sharing, so thanks for being thankful about it!

If you'd like, the Taillow was just something that caught my eye. But the Lure Ball Suicune is much more of high interest, to me. Would you like both the Squirtle & Onix, for just the Suicune?

No problem at all, friend. Courtesy & friendliness are high values to me that I think too many people tend to neglect sharing, so thanks for being thankful about it!

If you'd like, the Taillow was just something that caught my eye. But the Lure Ball Suicune is much more of high interest, to me. Would you like both the Squirtle & Onix, for just the Suicune?
Sounds good! If you want, I can give you an imperfect spitback of the Taillow as well. Just give me some time to clone (or find someone to clone) the Suicune. :)

Sounds good! If you want, I can give you an imperfect spitback of the Taillow as well. Just give me some time to clone (or find someone to clone) the Suicune. :)
Sounds perfect, thanks so much! :) I also need some time to receive the Heavy Ball Onix's mother from another Trainer, & then breed both the Squirtle & Onix for you. It may take up through next week to get that stuff done - would that be okay?

Sounds perfect, thanks so much! :) I also need some time to receive the Heavy Ball Onix's mother from another Trainer, & then breed both the Squirtle & Onix for you. It may take up through next week to get that stuff done - would that be okay?
That's just fine - there's no rush.

Hey Lucariomaster! Would you be willing to trade me one of these?

Pokemon: Serperior/Snivy
Nature: Timid
31/e/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Ability: Contrary
Egg moves: Glare, Grassy Terrain, Mean Look, Mirror Coat

I can offer a timid/modest Nidoran (Male or Female) with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and Hidden Ability.

Let me know!

Hey Lucariomaster! Would you be willing to trade me one of these?

Pokemon: Serperior/Snivy
Nature: Timid
31/e/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Ability: Contrary
Egg moves: Glare, Grassy Terrain, Mean Look, Mirror Coat

I can offer a timid/modest Nidoran (Male or Female) with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and Hidden Ability.

Let me know!
Sure thing! I'd love a Modest Male one. Is it okay if the Snivy is Male (since it's in a regular Pokeball)?

I'll also evolve your Magmar and Onix during the trade. :)

Are you able to breed for Hidden Power Ground? I'm interested in a Hidden Power Ground Porygon if that's okay to ask for. Assuming a 31/31/31/31/31/x Adamant Female Love Ball Larvitar with Dragon Dance is okay trading material though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)