[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

Are you able to breed for Hidden Power Ground? I'm interested in a Hidden Power Ground Porygon if that's okay to ask for. Assuming a 31/31/31/31/31/x Adamant Female Love Ball Larvitar with Dragon Dance is okay trading material though.
I am able to breed for HP Ground, but 31/31/31/31/31/x just isn't a viable spread - it should always be 31 Speed, unless you're breeding something for Trick Room. I'd trade for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Larvitar, though; is that possible?

It'll take a bit, but i can breed that. Yay Breeding Ditto :P

EDIT: Finished. Adamant Female Love Ball Larvitar with Dragon Dance inside a Love Ball bred.
FC: 3866-8341-3049 name: Mars

Last edited:
I forgot to ask you - what nature do you want for the Porygon?

EDIT: Got one sooner than I expected - is Modest ok?

Last edited:
Very interested in your cloning services... I have multiple flawless Pokémon from previous generations that need cloning. Will to give you a copy of whatever u want. Thanks for your consideration ☺

Honestly I have more that need cloning than what your probably willing to clone. However much time you willing to give is appreciated!

Hi Dave!

I'm interested in your Diancie (PRIORITY),
Adamant Bunnelby, Timid Electrike, Jolly Swinub (Dive Ball) and your Sneasel+Absol (Super Luck) that you seem to be giving out for free. I'd prefer them to be female too if possible!

For those I have these mons to offer:

Fast ball/Dive ball SWABLU
Natural cure
Adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Roost

Heavy ball ONIX
Sturdy/Rock Head
Brave, 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg moves: Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rock Blast

Love ball BUNEARY
Klutz/Cute Charm
Jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Ice Punch, Fake Out

Safari ball BAGON
Intimidate
Jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance

Safari ball KANGHASKHAN
Early Bird/Scrappy
Jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Hammer Arm

Dream ball HOPPIP
Infiltrator/Chlorophyll/Leaf Guard
Timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Encore

Safari ball KOFFING
Levitate
Bold, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: NONE

Friend ball SABLEYE
Stall/Keen Eye
Impish, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Recover

I'll gladly provide females of any of these mons for females of yours! Also my first priority would be a trade for a copy of your Diancie, so maybe we could settle that first

Do let me know if you are interested in any of my mons! If you don't mind spitbacks of any of them w at least 4 IVs I think I'd have a bunch available for trade already. I also wouldn't mind getting spitbacks.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Dave!

I'm interested in your Diancie (PRIORITY),
Adamant Bunnelby, Timid Electrike, Jolly Swinub (Dive Ball) and your Sneasel+Absol (Super Luck) that you seem to be giving out for free. I'd prefer them to be female too if possible!

For those I have these mons to offer:

Fast ball/Dive ball SWABLU
Natural cure
Adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Roost

Heavy ball ONIX
Sturdy/Rock Head
Brave, 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg moves: Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rock Blast

Love ball BUNEARY
Klutz/Cute Charm
Jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Ice Punch, Fake Out

Safari ball BAGON
Intimidate
Jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance

Safari ball KANGHASKHAN
Early Bird/Scrappy
Jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Hammer Arm

Dream ball HOPPIP
Infiltrator/Chlorophyll/Leaf Guard
Timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Encore

Safari ball KOFFING
Levitate
Bold, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: NONE

Friend ball SABLEYE
Stall/Keen Eye
Impish, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Recover

Moon Ball YAMASK
Mummy
Quiet, 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Egg moves: Nasty Plot

I'll gladly provide females of any of these mons for females of yours! Also my first priority would be a trade for a copy of your Diancie, so maybe we could settle that first

Do let me know if you are interested in any of my mons! If you don't mind spitbacks of any of them w at least 4 IVs I think I'd have a bunch available for trade already. I also wouldn't mind getting spitbacks.

Cheers!
I'm quite interested in the Koffing, Kangaskhan, and Swablu - however, since Diancie is an event SR I do value it a bit more. I'll either give you a clone of the Diancie plus one of the Bunnelby/Electrike/Swinub for those three, or the three breedables. (And, of course, the Absol and Sneasel.)

If you are still interested in Modest HP ice Zapdos because I have one available for trade.
I definitely am! I'd trade 2 RNGs/SRs or one of my trophy mons for a clone of it. What Pokeball is it in?

This is not legal, and can't be traded here.
Haha that I realised. The parent was one I happened to get from WT, so a fancy ball was just a bonus for me (though I do realise it wouldn't be legal for competitive use even though kalos-born)

I'm quite interested in the Koffing, Kangaskhan, and Swablu - however, since Diancie is an event SR I do value it a bit more. I'll either give you a clone of the Diancie plus one of the Bunnelby/Electrike/Swinub for those three, or the three breedables. (And, of course, the Absol and Sneasel.)
Alright I'll go with Diancie + Electrike. Which ball would you like Swablu to be in (FAST BALL/DIVE BALL) and would you like perfect IV-ed versions or spitbacks w at least 4 relevant IVs?

Haha that I realised. The parent was one I happened to get from WT, so a fancy ball was just a bonus for me (though I do realise it wouldn't be legal for competitive use even though kalos-born)

Alright I'll go with Diancie + Electrike. Which ball would you like Swablu to be in (FAST BALL/DIVE BALL) and would you like perfect IV-ed versions or spitbacks w at least 4 relevant IVs?
I'd like flawless ones, with Swablu in a Fast Ball please! :)

It is in a master ball. So it's not the most suitable ball I admit.
That's still fine - what would you want for it? Again, I'm willing to trade 2 RNGs/SRs or 1 trophy.

Last edited:
That's still fine - what would you want for it? Again, I'm willing to trade 2 RNGs/SRs or 1 trophy.
In a somewhat ironic case I'd like these two please

Level 50 UT
Nature: Bold
31/10/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Ancient Power, Defog, Agility, Discharge
RNG'd by me on my SoulSilver cartridge.

Level 50 UT
Nature: Timid
31/28/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Ancient Power, Defog, Flamethrower, Air Slash

I'll be ready w the 'mons by 6-7pm PST (assuming it's 4:09PM over there right now) or let me know what time would be good for you :)
I need to breed a copy of the Electrike and find someone to clone the Diancie, but if I can get that done by then, it'll work perfectly!

I need to breed a copy of the Electrike and find someone to clone the Diancie, but if I can get that done by then, it'll work perfectly!
RNG is being extremely unkind with Swablu hahahahahaha, I'll update here again before 10pm :) Khan (31/31/31/x/31/31) and Koffing (31/x/31/31/31/31) are ready tho

ALSO, my FC:5472-6876-174, IGN: Pyrite

EDIT: Everything's ready! Let me know

I'm intersted in your female Buizel and Growlithe. I can offer a female Bagon in a Dream Ball with 4 egg moves. The iv spread will differ depending on the nature you want. Or an Aipom in a love ball with 4 egg moves and withs ivs everywhere except sp.atk. Or an igglybuff in a Moonball with ivs everywhere except atk. Are you still interested in the Buneary? Sorry, school's been keeping me busy. Plus I procrastinate. a lot.

I'm intersted in your female Buizel and Growlithe. I can offer a female Bagon in a Dream Ball with 4 egg moves. The iv spread will differ depending on the nature you want. Or an Aipom in a love ball with 4 egg moves and withs ivs everywhere except sp.atk. Or an igglybuff in a Moonball with ivs everywhere except atk. Are you still interested in the Buneary? Sorry, school's been keeping me busy. Plus I procrastinate. a lot.
I thought we traded for the Buneary already?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)