Mafia vs Village Yet Another Stupid Mafia - Game over, Masses win

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Majority

Mistaking him for a guido, the villagers lynched Slim Guldo out of pure unadulterated hatred for Jersey Shore.

Dear Slim Guldo,
You are Busted Heads Records.

You are a Swedish record label that lasted from 1997-2004. You released mainly punk and hardcore music from both local and worldwide bands.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Sign a recording contract with USER.” The exclusivity clause in this contract will prevent USER from being able to communicate about the game anywhere except the main thread.

Because all the old fogeys in this game believe punk and hardcore music is from the Devil, your vote in the daily lynch counts for -1.

You are holding the gold Chaos Emerald. <snip>

You are allied with the Assassins Guild. You win if the Assassins Guild wins.
With that, the Assassins Guild has been eliminated.

Dear friends,

For thousands of years, famed assassins of your order have been going around killing people for little to no reason. You are determined to live up to the legacy of forerunners such as Altair, Benjamin Franklin, John Wilkes Booth, and Yoko Ono and slaughter every single participant in this sordid affair.

Your team consists of:

More Cowbell - Makoto Tamada - Bodyguard/Master Emerald Completer
starwarsfan - Hokitika River - Inspector/Rogue
Blue_Tornado - Dead Funny - Thief/Hooker
Slim Guldo - Busted Heads Records - Freezer/Negative Vote

Your faction may kill one user every even-numbered night by sending Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Killing USER.” Whoever sends this PM will be the one to perform the kill. If sending this action over IRC, please specify who performs it.

As assassins, you pride yourselves on your stealthiness. As such, you are invisible to watching and tracking roles.

This stealth, however, can be furthered. If half of you forgo your night actions, you will perform even more silently than before, and cardflip will be turned off for anyone you kill that night. You cannot do this on consecutive nights.

You are aware that most members of the Masses have only one night action, though this is certainly not the case for all of them.

You are allied with the Assassins Guild. You win if the Assassins Guild is the last faction remaining or nothing can prevent the same.
All aboard the steamroller.

Night 5 ends 3/23 at 11 PM CDT.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
dear goon squad if u want to tell me who u are u can save us some time <3

e: all targets for tonight should be out. let me know any results you haven't already & if you have questions you can find me on IRC. otherwise, hope to get rid of the last two goons asap!

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
This game isn't even interesting though, it's just "lynch mafia every day and have Yeti keep pestering people for items".

Edit: Yeti I'm not at all salty, DLE did very well spotting the mistake, I'm just saying that as an onlooker nothing particularly eventful has happened for anyone besides the village.

Last edited:

Ampharos

All actions in, deadline.

What do we say to the god of Death? Not today.

Except death doesn't always listen.

One corpse lies in the square tonight - penguin344's body is barely recognizable beyond all the papercuts marring his countenance.

Dear penguin344,
You are Katsuhiko Ishibashi.

You are a Japanese seismologist and professor of the Research Center for Urban Safety and Security at Kobe University. You have written extensively on the topic of seismic activity around the Japanese islands and believe that the Fukushima incident was avoidable.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Examine USER’s safety and security.” You will perform a thorough inspection of USER and be informed of any items they have on their person.

As you are Japanese and thus familiar with Sega, you possess the ability to repair the shattered Master Emerald. As such, if you are ever holding all four Master Emerald Shards, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Repairing Master Emerald”. The Master Emerald will once again be complete and you will gain the ability to use whatever powers it might have.

You are holding a shard of the Master Emerald. <snip>

You are allied with the Masses. You win if the Masses win.
As you ponder what this means for the fate of the village, the speaker blares to life.

Speaker said:
Factional priority is as follows: Goon Squad, Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose, Assassins' Guild, Masses
Is this helpful? Maybe not. But the speaker's doing this entirely nonprofit and is thus tolerated.

Results going out, don't post.

Edit: Results are out. D6 ends 3/25 at 11 PM CDT

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
send me your results. if you failed I'd like the flavor for why, etc etc. we have some prime targets to go after, just looking to see which is the best.

rip penguin :(

Yeti

dark saturday
ok troops, today we will: lynch gemoftheday

reasons: there are 2 roles I know of that could reasonably be responsible for the papercut kill flavor. barring a priority-raise of the kill, one of them could not have performed it last night.
if gem is mafia and you receive any items from her, please contact me asap!
additionally, there are no results that really confirm gem as clean.

Ampharos

Majority

GemOftheDay? More like GemOftheDEAD HAHAHAHA I need a life.

Dear GemOftheDay,
You are Ademir Antonio Bacca.

You are a Brazilian writer and journalist who founded the newspapers “Laconicus” and “Garatuja.” You have also published eight books of poetry and eleven books of folklore.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Use mad investigative journalism skills on USER”. You will do some digging into USER’s background and discover their full role PM.

In addition, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Publish slander against USER.” You will piss off USER with your blatant lies until they grow fed up and are forced to target you with their action.

You are allied with the Goon Squad. You win if the Goon Squad wins.

Night 6 ends 3/25 at 11 PM CDT.

Yeti

dark saturday
the last one.

considering the vastly-overwhelming majority here if the last goon squad member wants to forfeit, I don't think anyone would think less of you if you revealed yourself to be lynched swiftly.

I will send out villager actions soon. doing good tema

e: also remember to lmk if you got an item off her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)