Yilx first place artist

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh my good god that is beyond awesome! Yilx, I wish I had your ability to constantly deliver! No picture ever disappoints!

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Oh my good god that is beyond awesome! Yilx, I wish I had your ability to constantly deliver! No picture ever disappoints!
Don't be silly you can do the same if not even better than I could. :pirate:

Keep on working hard and producing those awesome works of art! Here's a buddeu for u

Ah, while we're on the subject of Budew, and when you have space in your queue and schedule, I'd also like to make an odd request.

Could you do Gardenia shooting a flaming Budew from her hands while yelling "BUDEWKEN!"? Preferably in the style of the front page's Doredia.

Oddly specific :D

Those recent effects like smudging, lighti/ning, color dodging, motion blurring really take your pieces to the next level. I'm overwhelmed.

Yilx

Sad
Ah, while we're on the subject of Budew, and when you have space in your queue and schedule, I'd also like to make an odd request.

Could you do Gardenia shooting a flaming Budew from her hands while yelling "BUDEWKEN!"? Preferably in the style of the front page's Doredia.

Oddly specific :D
I'll get to that soon! I just need to clear the others up.

A human trainer request? That thought never hit me until now, actually! Maybe I'll draw Iris, Pheobe and/or Kamitsure soon... I like their designs.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Don't be silly you can do the same if not even better than I could. :pirate:

Keep on working hard and producing those awesome works of art! Here's a buddeu for u

Ohhhhhh my goodness this is so adorable i love youuuuu muuuuuuuuch
its pudgy little smile is just way too cute:heart:

=O wow, that was cirtanily worth the wait, thank you so much Yilx =D it looks amazing. im talking about the denchura, im new to fourms so im not sure how you all repost the images in your replies, could anyone tell me? thanks all =)

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
There is a button at the bottom right hand corner of every post that looks like this

If you click that button, everything in the post will then be put in
tags, and you can start typing your reply

i realy like the way you draw electric types, the effects give them a realy special look, as said before, keep up the good work =)

Here's Dhjona's fakemon, Agondrais!

It's truly truly amazing! Great job! Which did you make choose Agondrais to draw?

And if you ever want me to make a sprite of one of your works, just knock on my door. ;)

Can you make it in avatar size for me please.

Yilx

Sad
It's truly truly amazing! Great job! Which did you make choose Agondrais to draw?

And if you ever want me to make a sprite of one of your works, just knock on my door. ;)

Can you make it in avatar size for me please.
well, i felt like drawing an ice-type and it stood out the most to me out of the three. i'm glad you like it!
i can't avatarize it right now because i'm already back in camp, sorry :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)