Yilx first place artist

That Beeheeyem is awesome. I'm still not quite at Yilx level just yet. D:

I personally draw with a black background so my eyes don't burn out from a white background.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i'm still alive just

...busy

i bought disgaea 4 so my past few weekends were spent playing it and dqm: joker 2

a mixture of those 2 and cosmicbreak actually

and also i've went from the shallow pool into the deep end of イケリンism

what's that? it's just the vocaloid kagamine rin singing cool rock songs

anyway

pokemon-related wips

bunch of stuff i managed to squeeze out

tengen toppa registeel and regirock regiice coming soon maybe and oktavia von escavalier or something

a coloured pic

ariette one of my characters channeling a certain century's end savior

and here are some pencil sketches worth showing the rest are completely derp

kodoku no hate is an awesome song i cant stop listening to it

tengaku too

gonna turn this moonie pic into a proper one when i have the time

another ariette sorry if muscle girls arent your thing

and an environmental pic!!

Yilx

Sad
For those that still care:

Going to: Australia
Duration: 1 November ~ 25 November
Reason: Army Training

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
For those that still care:

Going to: Australia
Duration: 1 November ~ 25 November
Reason: Army Training

Good luck with that Yilx, I'm pretty sure your art fans could wait for your return, especially due to how important Army work is.

You are so amazing! I really love your work a lot!!! Would I be able to make a request? I'll wait however long it takes you to get back... I'd like a shiny Milotic using either Scald or Recover. Thank you and I happily await your return!

Yilx

Sad
Good luck and watch out for everyone, Australia is full of things that want you dead.
Nah I'm still alive and kicking, 2 more weeks and i'll be done hardly have time to draw anything though :evan:

have a few big pics planned when i get back but only a few of them are pokemon-related sorry :(

you'll be seeing more of my mafia liligant and heatran more often... maybe

...Wow!
You must churn these out pretty fast..!! I mean, look at all of those requests!! :O

Your artwork is phenomenal, by the way. Keep up the great work..!!!!

Yilx

Sad
...Wow!
You must churn these out pretty fast..!! I mean, look at all of those requests!! :O

Your artwork is phenomenal, by the way. Keep up the great work..!!!!
Aahha no I've been super slack on them lately, haven't had the 'feel' at all :/

I'll get it back soon... maybe i hope

Australia isn't full of things that want to kill you dead (well, maybe brown snakes and funnelweb/mouse spiders), it's safer than Singapore OR the US at any rate. I really loved those sketches, though 'muscle-girl' is a little freaky...
Can't wait for more, and good luck with training I guess...

Yilx

Sad
Australia isn't full of things that want to kill you dead (well, maybe brown snakes and funnelweb/mouse spiders), it's safer than Singapore OR the US at any rate. I really loved those sketches, though 'muscle-girl' is a little freaky...
Can't wait for more, and good luck with training I guess...
haven't seen any snakes but will watch out for those spiders if i see any of them.

look forward to the 25th i guess, gonna try to do whatever i can for cap2 while i'm here too lol

did you draw these?

and i love your escavalier<3

and if you dont mind, can i "steal" some of your art for images for my banners? i'll be sure to give credit :D

Yilx

Sad
pre-empting cap2 too

feedback is very, very much appreciated...

so I looked at bulky offense + grass ghost

but the thing is sketch

i didnt want to draw pumpkins or paintbrushes and here are the two out of the many i settled down with

first one i tried for something more oriental she's a spirit medium or shrine maiden ghost/carnivorus plant hybrid

or it could just be my excuse to enter a humanshape again
flavour would include her channeling the respective move but that depends on how far this one goes. what i need help with is to make her look less frosslass cloned, less human-like and more pokemon-like and more shrine maiden-like.

i'm not too confident about this one as everyone who i saw it asked 'what the heck is this thing' but it's based off the bleeding heart flower and a mirror

this guy peers into the soul and reflects their moves kinda like mega manning

I LOVE the second one. It reminds me of a squid infused with a jungle! In fact, I remember thinking of a fakemon that looked sorta like that one. Except it had a more narrow, more squid esque body, and no jester hat. But still, It is awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)