Yilx first place artist

The amount of detail you put into your drawings are amazing, you really should get a job under art of some type, for videogames first off because well you draw those type of things good, lol, again amazing stuff here Yilx looking forward to more stuff!

jrp

Banned deucer.
The amount of detail you put into your drawings are amazing, you really should get a job under art of some type, for videogames first off because well you draw those type of things good, lol, again amazing stuff here Yilx looking forward to more stuff!
he does have an art-related job with some video game design company iirc

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

Elemaria (Elemental + Maria)
Idol Pokemon
Type: Normal
Ability: Elemental
Elemental: Functions exactly like Multitype, but with Orbals instead of Plates.
HP: 80
ATK: 85
DEF: 90
SPA: 85
SPD: 90
SPE: 100

So I was thinking about hold items and how far exactly can they go during the Concept Submission stage of CAP5. Looking into the Arceus Plates, I thought that it would be really cool if they did more than just boost the power of the respective STAB by 20%.

The design itself was a by-product of one of the things I saw in my dreams and one of the silhouettes I liked but didn't go with for CAP5. Her design itself was based off a sorts of "Ancient Idol" gig.

As far as lore goes, it's a Doll that's built in the image of an ancient Goddess and reanimated. A Golem of sorts.

Instead of the Plates, she uses Orbals instead; they function the same as far as changing her types go, but they provide various bonuses instead of outright increasing the power of the Signature Move.

(Steel/Fire/Poison)

Bug Orbal: Increases Attack and Speed by 1.3x.
Dark Orbal: Increases Attack by 2 times, but cuts Defense in 1/2.
Dragon Orbal: STAB Multiplier is 2x instead of 1.5x.
Electric Orbal: Increases Speed by 1.5x.
Fighting Orbal: Increases the Base Power of all moves by 1.3x.
Fire Orbal: Increases Attack and Special Attack by 1.3x.
Flying Orbal: Increases both offenses by 1.1x and Speed by 1.3x.
Ghost Orbal: Cuts HP in 1/2, but increases defenses by 2x.
Grass Orbal: Increases Defense and Special Defense by 1.3x.
Ground Orbal: Increases Attack by 1.5x.
Ice Orbal: Increases Special Attack and Speed by 1.3x.
Normal Orbal: Restores 6% Health after every turn and reduces incoming damage by 1.1x.
Poison Orbal: Damage from Entry Hazards is reduced to a flat 6%. Increases all stats by 1.1x.
Psychic Orbal: Increases Special Attack by 2x, but cuts Special Defense in 1/2.
Rock Orbal: Increases Special Defense by 1.5x. Reduces the Base Power of incoming moves by 1.1x.
Steel Orbal: Increases Defense by 1.5x. Reduces the Base Power of incoming moves by 1.1x.
Water Orbal: Increases HP by 1.5x. Reduces the Base Power of incoming moves by 1.1x.

Instead of Judgment, she uses "Ancient Ray".

Ancient Ray
Type: Normal
Special
Power: ???
Accuracy: ???
PP: 10
Power, Accuracy and Effect depends on the type.
Bug: 90 Power, 100 Accuracy. Increased Critical Hit Rate.
Dark: 80 Power, 100 Accuracy. 30% chance of decreasing opponent's special defense by 1 stage.
Dragon: 120 Power, 85 Accuracy. No other effect.
Electric: 80 Power, 100 Accuracy. 30% chance to Paralyze.
Fighting: 120 Power, 100 Accuracy. Reduces Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage after use.
Fire: 80 Power, 100 Accuracy. 30% chance to Burn.
Flying: 80 Power, 100 Accuracy. 30% chance to Flinch.
Ghost: 90 Power, 100 Accuracy.
Grass: 140 Power, 90 Accuracy. -2 Special Attack after use.
Ground: 100 Power, 100 Accuracy. No other effect.
Ice: 90 Power, 100 Accuracy. 10% Chance to Freeze.
Normal: 80 Power, 100 Accuracy. 30% Chance to Confuse.
Poison: 80 Power, 100 Accuracy. 30% Chance to Toxic Poison.
Psychic: 80 Power, 100 Accuracy. 30% chance of decreasing opponent's special defense by 1 stage.
Rock: 120 Power, 100 Accuracy. Reduces Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage after use.
Steel: 50 Power, 100 Accuracy. Priority +1.
Water: 70 Power, 100 Accuracy. User recovers 50% of damage done as HP.

Movepool? It'd probably be a bit hard to decide, but it'll contain all the... "necessary" moves for her to function as a jack-of-all-trades kind of Pokemon. She'll get the standard elemental fare like Ice Beam and Thunderbolt and the "usuable" physical moves like Jump Kick, Earthquake, Iron Head and such. Rapid Spin, Gravity, Protect, Toxic and such will be her Support options. The only setup moves she'll get at Work Up, Nasty Plot and Swords Dance. Nothing more than that. No recovery outside of Wish and Rest.

That CAP would take a lot of work but I like what you have going on it, much thinking went into the process I see, I like it bro.

that mawile is so amazing omfg
one of the best pieces of art ive seen in a long time, you're too good at this

i think part of what makes you art so good is the shading oh my god the shading
and you get the muscle tones and stuff just right when doing human characters

Your art is just mesmerizing, it has clean lines, perfect and fitting colors, and is just fantastic. Honestly the best artist I've ever seen, keep up the amazing work @Yilx!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)