Yilx first place artist

I'm always excited to see the last reply stated as Yilx in your thread, new art! Not really feelin' the last one though, I think it's the vast black space that's doing it.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Wasn't quite sure what to fill it up with but I'll look into that... probably won't touch this piece again though

I think it's overdone and ugly :/

meh, I'd just leave it and move on to something else. It's not like there's much to put there without completely shifting the focus from the creatures at the bottom (except maybe more of that red wall stuff, so it's not really worth it.

Yilx

Sad
Doodle Hour on #pokemon
It's a long post so I hid all the stuff!!!
Don't expect any quality though lol.

sad groudon/manaphy behind bars/hariyama surfing on cyro in space/swanna/rodan

espeon playing w joltik/no quill qwilfish/elgyem/heracross n zoroark brofist/golurk

old shuckle w a diaper/aerodactyl reacting to not learning head smash/regice melting/skitty wailord/derp kyurem

mew slapping groudon/hitmonchan juggling 12 sealeos/tomohawk beating necty/happy necty/happy raticate

skyla and trainers/firecape and tr gyara/toxicroak/miltank slapping rayquaza/dratini on stilts

venomoth/venomoth/rotom formes/wet liepard/politoed/male bw trainer and heredier/cyborg crasher wake and quagsire

Hmm. These are better than anything I could do ever. Have you ever tried speedpainting before? Also, what brush hardness setting do you use?

Yilx

Sad
Hmm. These are better than anything I could do ever. Have you ever tried speedpainting before? Also, what brush hardness setting do you use?
I change it alot depending on what I'm using it for actually... sorry for no definite answer lol

Also here's a Black Tigrex!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, the way the image's focus is naturally drawn to its head through lighting and sharper details is really well done. Good to see yourself pushing your limits!

Your coloring is so awesome. I'd like to see you draw Thundurus-T, as I think it's the goofiest looking therian and strange to draw. You're like a fine wine, you make me feel warm 'n stuff.

That is so sweet! The lighting and color and everything is spectacular! You should draw a colored animation mini movie. (like the user: Cartoons! )

Yilx

Sad
So I started working and I don't have time to draw anything at home anymore because of how demanding my job is

But here's a WIP I managed to do over a weekend

How the fuck do you manage to do this in one weekend?! Your art is amazing man. The lighting, the colors, the details in the background, everything comes together nicely. Luvdisc'd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)